Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

How to open a detective agency?

mn.urusov

Участник
Reaction score
Good day!!!!
The conference is interesting ... Yes, and takes place in my favorite city !!!! I’ll definitely come, unless of course I’m leaving the organs by this time .... And to participate in the conference it is not necessary to have the status of a detective ??? And in general, it is interesting how it goes, how many participants are involved, is it discussing issues related to the organization and tactics of conducting detective work with the division of the types of services provided ??? How honest are the experts in terms of sharing experience, etc.

Original message
Добрый день!!!!
Конференция - это интересно... Да еще и проходит в моем любимом городе!!!! Обязательно приеду, если конечно к этому времени уволюсь из органов.... А для участия в конференции не обязательно иметь статус детектива??? И вообще интересно каким образом она проходит, много ли участников, обсуждаются ли на ней вопросы, связанные с организацией и тактикой ведения детективной работы с разделением по видам оказываемых услуг??? Насколько откровенны специалисты в плане обмена опытом и т.д.

mn.urusov

Участник
Reaction score
Please tell me, are there many subtleties when concluding a contract with a client ??? Many varieties of contracts ??? How is the report provided to the client ??? Can I ask to throw off the "blanks" of contracts and sample reports ??? Thank!!!

Original message
Скажите пожалуйста, много ли тонкостей при заключении договора с клиентом??? Много разновидностей договоров??? Каким образом предоставляется отчет клиенту??? Можно попросить скинуть "балванки" договоров и примеры отчетов??? Спасибо!!!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
mn.urusov said:
Good day!!!!
The conference is interesting ... Yes, and takes place in my favorite city !!!! I’ll definitely come, unless of course I’m leaving the organs by this time .... And to participate in the conference it is not necessary to have the status of a detective ??? And in general, it is interesting how it goes, how many participants are involved, is it discussing issues related to the organization and tactics of conducting detective work with the division of the types of services provided ??? How honest are the experts in terms of sharing experience, etc.
I'm inviting you.
Participation is free.
Pay for your stay.
1500 rub. - organizational fee. This money will go to us. We (take off) pay for the conference room, transport, the publication of books with reports, calendars, etc., etc.
Get paid $ 50 is nothing.
The first MOD conference - 8 people.
The second MOD conference - 40 participants.
The third - 60 participants.
Fourth, I count on 100, and we’ll see how it will be.

Original message
mn.urusov said:
Добрый день!!!!
Конференция - это интересно... Да еще и проходит в моем любимом городе!!!! Обязательно приеду, если конечно к этому времени уволюсь из органов.... А для участия в конференции не обязательно иметь статус детектива??? И вообще интересно каким образом она проходит, много ли участников, обсуждаются ли на ней вопросы, связанные с организацией и тактикой ведения детективной работы с разделением по видам оказываемых услуг??? Насколько откровенны специалисты в плане обмена опытом и т.д.
Я приглашаю Вас.
Участие бесплатное.
Оплачиваете проживание.
1500 руб. - организационный сбор. Эти деньги пойдут на нас же. Мы(скидываемся) оплачиваем конференц зал, транспорт, выход книги с докладами, календари и т.д и т.п.
Согаситесь 50$ это не о чём.
Первая конференция МОД - 8 человек.
Вторая конференция МОД - 40 участников.
Третья - 60 участников.
Четвёртая, рассчитываю на 100, а как будет, посмотрим.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
mn.urusov said:
Please tell me, are there many subtleties when concluding a contract with a client ??? Many varieties of contracts ??? How is the report provided to the client ??? Can I ask to throw off the "blanks" of contracts and sample reports ??? Thank!!!
Choose for every taste: com / viewforum.php? f = 211

Original message
mn.urusov said:
Скажите пожалуйста, много ли тонкостей при заключении договора с клиентом??? Много разновидностей договоров??? Каким образом предоставляется отчет клиенту??? Можно попросить скинуть "балванки" договоров и примеры отчетов??? Спасибо!!!
Выбирайте на любой вкус: ru/viewforum.php?f=211
Reaction score
Матушкин Андрей. said:
Роберт said:
There are many problems, it all depends on your chosen priorities. Money, legality, etc.
According to statistics, the first years are not very profitable. Everything is just swinging, the clientele is gaining gradually. The lawyers also. First, they sit in the courts as appointed as a mandatory person in court, and then they are slowly getting better. And even lawyers have to work only for bread without butter for the first three years: D
Well, detectives: D ....
Thanks Robert.
In my opinion, they work as a private detective for two reasons - 1. It is advantageous to combine it with security activities. 2. "call of the soul" - the command of the heart, the soul to investigate. Probably, it is worth asking Oleg Zimin (CALL) why he has been working as a private investigator for 20 years. In my opinion, this is a vocation. You, as a person who wants to become a private investigator, will find the answer to other questions both on this site and ...

Original message
Матушкин Андрей. said:
Роберт said:
Существует много проблем, все зависит от выбранных вами приоритетов. Деньги, законность и т д
По статистике первые годы не сильно прибыльны. Все только раскачивается, клиентура набирается постепенно. У адвокатов также. Сначала сидят в судах как назначенные в качестве обязательного лица на суде, а потом потихоньку налаживается. И даже адвокатам приходится по три года первых работать только на хлеб без масла :D
Ну, а детективы :D ....
Спасибо Роберт.
Частным детективом работают, на мой взгляд, по двум причинам - 1. это выгодно совмещать с охранной деятльностью. 2. "зов души" - веление сердца, души заниматься сыском. Наверное, стоит об этом спросить Олега Зимина ( ЗОВ), почему он 20 лет работает частныи сыщиком. На мой взгляд - это призвание. Ответ на остальные вопросы Вы, как человек, желающий стать частным детективом, найдете как на этом сайте, так и ...

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Частный детектив. Растаман. Якутск. said:
Guys! Call me 8 917 311 4111 I am just in Yakutsk. I can explain everything. if you come to me I can take myself under the wing !!! I am waiting for a call!
I recommend to pay attention to this message.

Original message
Частный детектив. Растаман. Якутск. said:
Ребята! Позвоните мне 8 917 311 4111 я как раз нахожусь в Якутске. Могу все объяснить. если Вы мне подойдете могу взять себе под крыло!!! Жду звонка!
Рекомендую обратить внимание на это сообщение.

mn.urusov

Участник
Reaction score
Thank you, Andrey Nikolaevich !!!! I don’t know whether it will turn out to come or not, but I’ll try to break free !!!!

Original message
Спасибо, Андрей Николаевич!!!! Пока не знаю получится приехать или нет, но буду пытаться вырваться!!!!

mn.urusov

Участник
Reaction score
Comrades, at the very beginning do you need an office in the city center, in a popular business center, where the rental price is about 17,000 rubles ????

Original message
Товарищи, в самом начале нужен ли офис в центре города, в деловом популярном бизнес центре, где стоимость аренды составит около 17000 рублей????

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
mn.urusov said:
Comrades, at the very beginning do you need an office in the city center, in a popular business center, where the rental price is about 17,000 rubles ????
What for? : D

Original message
mn.urusov said:
Товарищи, в самом начале нужен ли офис в центре города, в деловом популярном бизнес центре, где стоимость аренды составит около 17000 рублей????
А зачем? :D

mn.urusov

Участник
Reaction score
Well, why ... let’s say the status of the place, the situation, the address, the meeting place, advertising ..... Yes, 2 more comrades want to open legal services together ...

Original message
Ну как зачем... допустим статус места, обстановка, адрес, место встречи, реклама..... Да еще 2 товарища хотят вместе юридические услуги открыть...