How to open a detective agency?

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
mn.urusov said:
Well, why ... let’s say the status of the place, the situation, the address, the meeting place, advertising ..... Yes, 2 more comrades want to open legal services together ...
Well, then there is no need: D

Original message
mn.urusov said:
Ну как зачем... допустим статус места, обстановка, адрес, место встречи, реклама..... Да еще 2 товарища хотят вместе юридические услуги открыть...
Ну, значит незачем :D

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Mikhail))) Or maybe at first (and this can probably be done now), try to advertise your "future" activities, at least on social networks ... (you can on behalf of a third party) ... Look, what will be the reaction of potential "customers" in the region ... Although in Voronezh (at least in this region), according to rumors, the demand is not very large ... And advertising can be done by "propaganda" of a private search ... Look at the opportunities in social networks (For example, mine Private Investigation group Saransk-Odnoklassniki, Vkontakte) ... There you decide whether or not to engage in this activity ... Also, you probably have identified priority areas-checking the integrity of business partners, etc., in accordance with the Law ... It’s probably better to determine the specialization right away ... I've been doing this work since 1999 ... The client base was formed not by open "advertising", but by "acquaintances" (as I did until recently and still do not have a website, I think in this (at least least in our region) is not necessary, because the site is a "measure yours, "without the possibility of communicating with potential customers) ... And as for the office, take your time probably ... Look at your real capabilities, so as not to incur extra costs ... But it's so simple an opinion ...

Original message
Михаил))) А может быть сначала (и это наверное можно сделать уже сейчас),попробовать прорекламировать свою "будующую" деятельность,хотя бы в социальных сетях...(можно от имени третьего лица)...Посмотри ,какая будет реакция потенциальных "клиентов" в регионе...Хотя по Воронежу (по крайней мере по данному региону) по слухам-спрос не очень большой...А рекламу можно сделать "пропагандой" частного сыска...Посмотри возможности в социальных сетях (Например-мои группы Частный сыск Саранск-в Одноклассники,Вконтакте)...Там и решишь-стоит заниматься данной деятельностью или нет...Также наверное определи приоритетные направления-проверка добропорядочности деловых партнеров и пр.в соответствии с Законом...Специализацию лучше наверное определить сразу...Я вот занимаюсь этой работой с 1999 года...Клиентская база формировалась не по открытой "рекламе" ,а по "знакомым"(как и делал до недавнего времени и до сих пор нет сайта-считаю в этом(по крайней мере в нашем регионе) нет необходимости,т.к. сайт-"мертвый",без возможностей общения с потенциальными клиентами)...А по поводу офиса-не торопись наверное...Посмотри свои реальные возможности,что бы не понести лишние затраты...Но это так-просто мнение...

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Александр 777 $$$ said:
Good day! Dear detectives!
Please tell me how to determine who the SIM card is registered to. Service cost? Well, and if possible, to me for theory)) What ways to use on this issue in future activities?
Thank you so much!
Now Alexander will come to our office.

Original message
Александр 777 $$$ said:
Доброго времени суток! Уважаемые детективы!
Подскажите пожалуйста, каким способом определить на кого зарегистрирована сим-карта? Стоимость услуги? Ну и если можно, мне для теории)) Какими путями пользоваться по такому вопросу в будущей деятельности?
Спасибо большое!
Сейчас Александр подъедет к нам в офис.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Андрей Захаров said:
Mikhail))) Or maybe at first (and this can probably be done now), try to advertise your "future" activities, at least on social networks ... (you can on behalf of a third party) ... Look, what will be the reaction of potential "customers" in the region ... Although in Voronezh (at least in this region), according to rumors, the demand is not very large ... And advertising can be done by "propaganda" of a private search ... Look at the opportunities in social networks (For example, mine Private Investigation group Saransk-Odnoklassniki, Vkontakte) ... There you decide whether or not to engage in this activity ... Also, you probably have identified priority areas-checking the integrity of business partners, etc., in accordance with the Law ... It’s probably better to determine the specialization right away ... I've been doing this work since 1999 ... The client base was formed not by open "advertising", but by "acquaintances" (as I did until recently and still do not have a website, I think in this (at least least in our region) is not necessary, because the site is a "measure yours, "without the possibility of communicating with potential customers) ... And as for the office, take your time probably ... Look at your real capabilities, so as not to incur extra costs ... But it's so simple an opinion ...
Andrey Valerievich, so give a link to the group.

Original message
Андрей Захаров said:
Михаил))) А может быть сначала (и это наверное можно сделать уже сейчас),попробовать прорекламировать свою "будующую" деятельность,хотя бы в социальных сетях...(можно от имени третьего лица)...Посмотри ,какая будет реакция потенциальных "клиентов" в регионе...Хотя по Воронежу (по крайней мере по данному региону) по слухам-спрос не очень большой...А рекламу можно сделать "пропагандой" частного сыска...Посмотри возможности в социальных сетях (Например-мои группы Частный сыск Саранск-в Одноклассники,Вконтакте)...Там и решишь-стоит заниматься данной деятельностью или нет...Также наверное определи приоритетные направления-проверка добропорядочности деловых партнеров и пр.в соответствии с Законом...Специализацию лучше наверное определить сразу...Я вот занимаюсь этой работой с 1999 года...Клиентская база формировалась не по открытой "рекламе" ,а по "знакомым"(как и делал до недавнего времени и до сих пор нет сайта-считаю в этом(по крайней мере в нашем регионе) нет необходимости,т.к. сайт-"мертвый",без возможностей общения с потенциальными клиентами)...А по поводу офиса-не торопись наверное...Посмотри свои реальные возможности,что бы не понести лишние затраты...Но это так-просто мнение...
Андрей Валерьевич, так дай ссылку на группу.

mn.urusov

Участник
Reaction score
Of course, in some ways I agree with you !!! Perhaps in our region there is currently not such a demand, as it seems to me !!! I think that for most people this activity is too far. People are accustomed to the fact that this is from the category of fiction (can be seen in cinema, abroad), but in our country and in the city in particular this is not !!!
The city itself is developing quite quickly. Recently, the population has gone beyond lam ... I think that well-built advertising should do its job .... Of course I'm not a pro in this ... Maybe I'm wrong !!!

Thank you, Andrey, for your opinion !!!

Original message
Конечно в чем-то я с Вами согласен!!! Возможно у нас в регионе в настоящее время не такой спрос, как мне тоже кажется!!! я думаю, что для большинства людей эта деятельность слишком далека. Люди привыкли к тому, что это из разряда фантастики(можно увидеть в кино, зарубежом), а у нас в стране и в городе в частности такого нет!!!
Сам город достаточно быстро развивается. Недавно население перевалило за лям... Думаю, что грамотно выстроенная реклама должна сделать свое дело.... Конечно я не профи в этом... Может и ошибаюсь!!!

Вам, Андрей, спасибо за высказанное мнение!!!

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Original message
Reaction score
Website
www.dozor-pskov.ru
I agree with colleagues. Do not rush into the office. And as the Internet is enough for advertising, create your own small website, a business card. So that a person can find you by typing "PRIVATE DETECTIVE VORONEZH." Another very effective reference telephone service, which in addition to the information provided by telephone, also posts information about you on its own page on the Internet. Patience and good luck.

Original message
Согласен с коллегами. С офисом торопиться не стоит. А в качестве рекламы достаточно интернета, создай свой небольшой сайт, визитку. Чтобы человек мог тебя найти набрав "ЧАСТНЫЙ ДЕТЕКТИВ ВОРОНЕЖ". Ещё очень действенно справочная телефонная служба, которая помимо информации предоставляемой по телефону, также размещает информацию о тебе на соей странице в интернете. Терпения тебе и удачи.

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Website
adp-dia.com
Michael, the fact that you registered at FORUM and turned to professionals for advice is a good start!
But, until you yourself work on yourself, do not study the Law on NPV, practice and all that is in the detective case, plus the materials of our forum, you will not understand the essence of this activity. You must "get sick" with this activity and then you will succeed. You need to VERY want to do this, constantly work on yourself and then success is guaranteed!
Do not wait for ready recipes and do not beg for anyone. No one will give them to you in full, even the same complete documents on detective work. Each detective has his own approach and his own style, of course, consistent with applicable law.
I suggest, after your dismissal from the Ministry of Internal Affairs, to find a good detective and take his “apprentice” course without hesitation in this status. Then you stuff yourself less than cones and do not make serious mistakes.
Respectfully,

Original message
Михаил, то что Вы зарегистрировались на ФОРУМЕ и обратились к профессионалам за консультацией, это хорошее начало!
Но, пока Вы САМИ не поработайте над собой, не изучите Закон о ЧДД, практику и все что есть по детективному делу, плюс материалы нашего форума, Вы не поймете суть этой деятельности. Вы должны "заболеть" этой деятельностью и тогда у вас что то получится. Нужно ОЧЕНЬ захотеть этим заниматься, постоянно работать над собой и тогда успех обеспечен!
Готовых рецептов не ждите и не выпрашивайте ни у кого. Никто Вам их не даст в полном объеме, даже тех же полных документов по детективной деятельности. У каждого детектива свой подход и свой почерк, конечно, согласованный с действующим законодательством.
Предлагаю, после вашего увольнения из МВД найти хорошего детектива и пройти у него курс "ученика" без стеснения этого статуса. Тогда Вы меньше себе шишек набьете и не совершите серьезных ошибок.
С уважением,
Reaction score
Website
www.agan-detective.ru
mn.urusov said:
Well, why ... let’s say the status of the place, the situation, the address, the meeting place, advertising ..... Yes, 2 more comrades want to open legal services together ...

I would recommend to you (the benefit that the lawyers want with you) to look for an office closer to the courts, the chambers of law. They will contact you. Here, for example, we turned 11 years old yesterday. For all the time we never gave advertisements, used business cards. They came to us with such shabby business cards, apparently walked hand in hand. We have an office practically in the Arbitration Court. Within 2 blocks, three more courts and a bar. But the truth is we are a block from the city center. And to the question whether this is necessary or not - until you get in, you do not understand. But have to starve. Good luck.

Original message
mn.urusov said:
Ну как зачем... допустим статус места, обстановка, адрес, место встречи, реклама..... Да еще 2 товарища хотят вместе юридические услуги открыть...

Я бы Вам рекомендовал (благо что юристы хотят с вами) искать офис поближе к судам, адвокатским палатам. Они же к Вам и будут обращаться. Вот нам например вчера исполнилось 11 лет. За все время мы ни разу не давали рекламы, пользовались визитками. К нам приходили с такими затертыми визитками, видимо гуляли по рукам. У нас офис практически в Арбитражном суде. В пределах 2-х кварталов еще три суда и адвокатская палата. Но правда мы в квартале от центра города. А к вопросу надо ли это или нет - пока не влезешь, не поймешь. Но поголодать придеться. Удачи.