Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

How to open a detective agency?

Reaction score
Good day! And we have a specific region, orders are not being poured, and, in principle, there is no activity as such, and they gave advertising, there are business cards. And now, analyzing the situation, I come to the conclusion that it is necessary to work out and things will go. I agree with my colleagues that you need to perform at 100 for what you take, one will lead the other. Not an unimportant fact of legal knowledge, and the horizons of a detective. A detective needs to be born, maybe I wasn’t born, and so I left the police department after five years of work, but there was nostalgia for the service inside, so I decided to open a license, because in everyday life those skills that I acquired in the organs really help, and I hope that will help sincerely to someone. So, it all depends on what you yourself want, if you want to engage in this type of activity, give yourself completely, study literature, find colleagues in the place, gain experience, and believe me, your efforts will be spent on you, which is the most important thing you will have experience for which people will be grateful to you. In such an opinion ... Thank you ... Good luck in your endeavors.

Original message
Добрый день! А у нас специфический регион, заказы не сыпятся, и в принципе деятельности как таковой не ведется, и рекламу давали, визитки есть. А сейчас анализируя ситуацию прихожу к выводу, что нарабатывать надо и дело пойдет. Соглашусь с коллегами, что нужно выполнять на все 100 за то, что ты берешься, один приведет другого. Не маловажный факт юридических знаний, и кругозор детектива. Детективом нужно родиться, может я и не родился им, и поэтому ушел из ГУВД после пяти лет работы, но внутри осталась ностальгия по службе, вот и решил открыть лицензию, потому как в повседневной жизни те навыки которые приобрел в органах очень помогают, и надеюсь, что помогу искренне кому-то. Так, что здесь все зависит от того, что Вы сами для себя хотите, если хотите заниматься этим видом деятельности, отдайте себя полностью, изучайте литературу, по месту найдите соратников, набирайтесь опыта, и поверьте время отдаст Вам Ваши старания, о что самое главное у Вас появится опыт, за который люди будут Вам благодарны. Во такое мнение...Спасибо...Успехов в начинаниях.

Детективное бюро Бориса Турецкого

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Website
mydetektiv.ru
I completely agree with you, Andrey Valerievich! It's like that...

Original message
Полностью с Вами согласен, Андрей Валерьевич! Все так...

Детективное бюро Бориса Турецкого

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Website
mydetektiv.ru
Hello Denis!
Thank you for your thoughts expressed!
I wish you Good luck and prosperity in everything!

Original message
Здравствуйте, Денис!
Спасибо за Ваши мысли высказанные!
Желаю и Вам Удачи и Процветания во Всем!

Детективное агентство Москва

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, г. Москва, ул. Кржижановского, д. 15, корп
Website
www.dossier-agency.ru
I can make my own two cents.
In my experience, it is necessary as much as possible when working in bodies, or when working for hire in security structures
grow the necessary connections to clearly understand where and at what price you can get information.
To open an office and start giving advertisements without understanding what to do next is a dead end. Well, the client will come,
Well, ask by phone number or business card to draw up a dossier for a potential business partner, and that
will you do this? Rush about friends and ask if they will help in what?
First you need to clearly understand all the processes for finding information, and only then look for customers.
And the main source of customers (in my experience) is still the Internet, and not word of mouth.
For example, several times a year I definitely need information on Voronezh and I interact with those whom
I originally found on the internet.
And so with almost all regions of the Russian Federation.

Original message
Могу и я свои две копейки внести.
По моему опыту, надо максимально при работе в органах, либо при работе по найму в структурах безопасности
обрасти нужными связями, чтобы четко представлять, откуда и по какой цене можно взять информацию.
Открыть офис и начать давать рекламу, не понимая, что и как дальше делать - это тупик. Ну придет клиент,
ну попросит по номеру телефона или по визитке составить досье на потенциального делового партнера, и что
вы с этим будете делать ? Метаться по знакомым и спрашивать, не помогут ли они в чем ?
Сначала надо четко понять все процессы по поиску информации, а только потом искать клиентов.
И главный источник клиентов ( по моему опыту ) - все таки Интернет, а не сарафанное радио.
Например, мне несколько раз в год точно бывает нужна информация по Воронежу и я взаимодействию с теми, кого
я первоначально нашел по Интернету.
И так почти со всеми регионами РФ.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Детективное агентство. Москва. Досье. said:
I can make my own two cents.
In my experience, it is necessary as much as possible when working in bodies, or when working for hire in security structures
grow the necessary connections to clearly understand where and at what price you can get information.
To open an office and start giving advertisements without understanding what to do next is a dead end. Well, the client will come,
Well, ask by phone number or business card to draw up a dossier for a potential business partner, and that
will you do this? Rush about friends and ask if they will help in what?
First you need to clearly understand all the processes for finding information, and only then look for customers.
And the main source of customers (in my experience) is still the Internet, and not word of mouth.
For example, several times a year I definitely need information on Voronezh and I interact with those whom
I originally found on the internet.
And so with almost all regions of the Russian Federation.
THANK!!!

Original message
Детективное агентство. Москва. Досье. said:
Могу и я свои две копейки внести.
По моему опыту, надо максимально при работе в органах, либо при работе по найму в структурах безопасности
обрасти нужными связями, чтобы четко представлять, откуда и по какой цене можно взять информацию.
Открыть офис и начать давать рекламу, не понимая, что и как дальше делать - это тупик. Ну придет клиент,
ну попросит по номеру телефона или по визитке составить досье на потенциального делового партнера, и что
вы с этим будете делать ? Метаться по знакомым и спрашивать, не помогут ли они в чем ?
Сначала надо четко понять все процессы по поиску информации, а только потом искать клиентов.
И главный источник клиентов ( по моему опыту ) - все таки Интернет, а не сарафанное радио.
Например, мне несколько раз в год точно бывает нужна информация по Воронежу и я взаимодействию с теми, кого
я первоначально нашел по Интернету.
И так почти со всеми регионами РФ.
СПАСИБО!!!

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Denisim said:
Good day! And we have a specific region, orders are not being poured, and, in principle, there is no activity as such, and they gave advertising, there are business cards. And now, analyzing the situation, I come to the conclusion that it is necessary to work out and things will go. I agree with my colleagues that you need to perform at 100 for what you take, one will lead the other. Not an unimportant fact of legal knowledge, and the horizons of a detective. A detective needs to be born, maybe I wasn’t born, and so I left the police department after five years of work, but there was nostalgia for the service inside, so I decided to open a license, because in everyday life those skills that I acquired in the organs really help, and I hope that will help sincerely to someone. So, it all depends on what you yourself want, if you want to engage in this type of activity, give yourself completely, study literature, find colleagues in the place, gain experience, and believe me, your efforts will be spent on you, which is the most important thing you will have experience for which people will be grateful to you. In such an opinion ... Thank you ... Good luck in your endeavors.

I support !!!

Original message
Denisim said:
Добрый день! А у нас специфический регион, заказы не сыпятся, и в принципе деятельности как таковой не ведется, и рекламу давали, визитки есть. А сейчас анализируя ситуацию прихожу к выводу, что нарабатывать надо и дело пойдет. Соглашусь с коллегами, что нужно выполнять на все 100 за то, что ты берешься, один приведет другого. Не маловажный факт юридических знаний, и кругозор детектива. Детективом нужно родиться, может я и не родился им, и поэтому ушел из ГУВД после пяти лет работы, но внутри осталась ностальгия по службе, вот и решил открыть лицензию, потому как в повседневной жизни те навыки которые приобрел в органах очень помогают, и надеюсь, что помогу искренне кому-то. Так, что здесь все зависит от того, что Вы сами для себя хотите, если хотите заниматься этим видом деятельности, отдайте себя полностью, изучайте литературу, по месту найдите соратников, набирайтесь опыта, и поверьте время отдаст Вам Ваши старания, о что самое главное у Вас появится опыт, за который люди будут Вам благодарны. Во такое мнение...Спасибо...Успехов в начинаниях.

Поддерживаю!!!

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Hello ! I express a personal opinion, which may be erroneous. I apologize in advance. While reading my own, the Latvian BH Law, at first I was furious, then laughed softly, and now I just laugh and laugh like a horse. The other day I downloaded the law of the Russian Federation and also, laughed heartily. Nonsense has been written from the heart, and after all, those who created and proclaimed it seriously believe that such a law will work. In Latvia, detectives gathered and made amendments to the law and sent the lawmakers to the gentlemen. So this is the second year, no response, no greetings. I do not want to discuss the law of the Russian Federation. But gentlemen, you must admit that it is not forbidden, it is allowed. The law describes who can be and who cannot be a black hole. But the law does not say a word that BH cannot have an assistant who can subsequently obtain a BH license. There is no ban on the organization of a school of detectives. Another thing is that the person issuing the license will find 1000 reasons not to issue it. But it is not prohibited. I think this is a loophole, use it. I'm going to open detective courses next year, like security guards. Sincerely, Igor, Riga.

Original message
Здравствуйте ! Я высказываю личное мнение, которое может быть ошибочным. Заранее прошу извинить. Я читая свой, Латвийский закон о ЧД, сначала бесился, затем тихо смеялся, а теперь просто ржу и ржу, как лошадь. На днях скачал закон РФ и тоже, посмеялся от души. Глупостей понаписано от души и ведь те, кто это создавал и провозглашал, серьезно считают, что такой закон будет работать. У нас в Латвии, детективы собрались и сделали поправки к закону и направили господам законопроизводителям. Так вот уже второй год, ни ответа, ни привета. Я не хочу обсуждать закон РФ. Но господа, согласитесь, что не запрещено, то разрешено. В законе описано, кто может быть и кто не может быть ЧД. Но в законе ни слова не говорится о том, что ЧД не может иметь помощника, который в последствии может получить лицензию ЧД. Нет запрета и на организацию школы детективов. Другое дело, что лицо выдающее лицензию, найдет 1000 причин ее не выдать. Но это не запрещено. Думаю, что это лазейка, используйте. Я собираюсь открывать со следующего году курсы детективов, подобно курсам охранников. С уважением Игорь, Рига.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Hello ! I express a personal opinion, which may be erroneous. I apologize in advance. While reading my own, the Latvian BH Law, at first I was furious, then laughed softly, and now I just laugh and laugh like a horse. The other day I downloaded the law of the Russian Federation and also, laughed heartily. Nonsense has been written from the heart, and after all, those who created and proclaimed it seriously believe that such a law will work. In Latvia, detectives gathered and made amendments to the law and sent the lawmakers to the gentlemen. So this is the second year, no response, no greetings. I do not want to discuss the law of the Russian Federation. But gentlemen, you must admit that it is not forbidden, it is allowed. The law describes who can be and who cannot be a black hole. But the law does not say a word that BH cannot have an assistant who can subsequently obtain a BH license. There is no ban on the organization of a school of detectives. Another thing is that the person issuing the license will find 1000 reasons not to issue it. But it is not prohibited. I think this is a loophole, use it. I'm going to open detective courses next year, like security guards. Sincerely, Igor, Riga.
Do you really think so about our Russian lawmakers ?! Yes, they all understand normally. Just remodeling a bad law is far more false than developing and adopting a good one! And who says that government officials need detectives? People need them, and sometimes the state did not need people, to be honest. So verbiage is one.

Original message
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Здравствуйте ! Я высказываю личное мнение, которое может быть ошибочным. Заранее прошу извинить. Я читая свой, Латвийский закон о ЧД, сначала бесился, затем тихо смеялся, а теперь просто ржу и ржу, как лошадь. На днях скачал закон РФ и тоже, посмеялся от души. Глупостей понаписано от души и ведь те, кто это создавал и провозглашал, серьезно считают, что такой закон будет работать. У нас в Латвии, детективы собрались и сделали поправки к закону и направили господам законопроизводителям. Так вот уже второй год, ни ответа, ни привета. Я не хочу обсуждать закон РФ. Но господа, согласитесь, что не запрещено, то разрешено. В законе описано, кто может быть и кто не может быть ЧД. Но в законе ни слова не говорится о том, что ЧД не может иметь помощника, который в последствии может получить лицензию ЧД. Нет запрета и на организацию школы детективов. Другое дело, что лицо выдающее лицензию, найдет 1000 причин ее не выдать. Но это не запрещено. Думаю, что это лазейка, используйте. Я собираюсь открывать со следующего году курсы детективов, подобно курсам охранников. С уважением Игорь, Рига.
Вы , что, правда думаете так о наших российских законодателях?! Да, нормально они все понимают. Просто переделывать плохой закон гораздо ложнее, чем разработать и принять хороший! И кто говорит, что детективы нужны госчиновникам? Они нужны людям, а люди иногда не были нужны государству, если честно. Так, словоблудие одно.

Yaest

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Hello! As experienced and knowledgeable people in the profession, tell me, is it possible to achieve something in this field without having experience of working in law enforcement agencies, but only a higher legal education and, let's say, some work experience as an assistant detective?

Original message
Здравствуйте! Как люди опытные и знающие толк в профессии, подскажите, реально ли чего-то добиться на этом поприще, не имея за плечами опыта работы в правоохранительных органах, а только высшее юридическое образование и, допустим, некоторый стаж работы в качестве помощника детектива?

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Greetings! Open an agency, probably there will be no particular problems. Read the law and related documents and go. Only there is one NO! The detective, in my opinion, is a way of life and without experience in law enforcement agencies, does it make sense to do this at all? If you are a lawyer, then maybe you should do purely legal practice, I judge by myself. I am a detective and lawyer. Had to sit in the courts. It’s just hard. Think it over. I do not discourage, and both here and in you the legislation is different. Igor, Riga

Original message
Приветствую ! Открыть агенство, наверно проблем особых не будет. Ознакомьтесь с законодательством и сопутствующими документами и вперед. Только есть одно Н О ! Детектив, на мой взгляд, это образ жизни и не имея опыта работы в силовых структурах, имеет ли смысл этим заниматься вообще ? Если вы юрист, то может быть следует заняться чисто юридической практикой, Сужу по себе. Я детектив и юрист. Приходилось и в судах сидеть. Только сложно это. Подумайте как следует. Я не отговариваю, да и у нас и у вас законодателдьство разнящееся. Игорь, Рига