Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

I ask for help in the search for 19-year-old Anna Pronko

urist

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Good day. I ask for help in the search for 19-year-old Anna Pronko, the daughter of Igor Pronko, who lives in Taganrog, she disappeared almost 3 years ago. On September 30, 2010, she, along with three girlfriends - Natasha, Evgenia and Olga - was in the Adler district of the city of Sochi, Krasnodar Territory.
According to the testimonies of her friends, she went swimming ... And they didn’t see her again. We will be grateful for any information, and for real help we guarantee a large reward. Sincerely, Trisimov Denis Vladimirovich, representative of the family tel 89185981820
The question for experts is, is there at least some chance of finding a body (if drowned) and how to do it?

Attachments

• DSC02448.JPG
    DSC02448.JPG
    343 KB · Views: 1,154
  • .jpg
    .jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,150
  • .jpg
    .jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 1,155
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 1,153
  • 10,.jpg
    10,.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 1,155
Original message
Доброго времени суток. прошу помощи в розыске 19-летней Анны Пронько, дочери Игоря Пронько, живущего в Таганроге, она пропала почти 3 года назад.30.09.2010 она вместе с тремя подружками — Наташей, Евгенией и Ольгой — была в Адлерском районе города Сочи Краснодарского края.
Если верить показаниям подружек, она пошла купаться... И больше ее не видели. Будем благодарны за любую информацию, а за реальную помощь гарантируем крупное вознаграждение. С уважением Трофимов Денис Владимирович, представитель семьи тел 89185981820
Вопрос к специалистам-есть ли хоть какие-то шансы найти тело(если утонула) и как это сделать?

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
It’s a pity for the girl and her parents ... Probably the police conducted a check on the fact of the disappearance ... (what is the version of the disappearance according to the police?) However, as you can see, there is no information about the missing ... A lot of time passed, 3 years ... If drowned, then there is probably no chance ... Regrettably ...

Original message
Жаль девочку и ее родителей...Вероятно по факту исчезновения проводилась проверка полицией...(какова версия исчезновения по мнению полиции?)Однако,как видно,информации о пропавшей никакой...Прошло очень много времени-3 года...Если утонула-то шансов наверное нет...Как это ни прискорбно...

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
I will not promise as long terms, but the attempt is not torture, it is necessary to use all chances and strings to the truth. I am interested in
specific circumstances of the story. If the girl drowned then the chances of finding her body are equal to zero. Ringing the phone is not
available, try in the evening. I take matters into production, I will try to help these people as far as possible.

Original message
Обещать не буду так,как сроки большие, но попытка не пытка, необходимо использовать все шансы и ниточки до истины. Меня интересуют
конкретные обстоятельства данной истории. Если девочка утонула то шансов найти ее тело приравниваются к нулю. Звоню телефон не
доступен, попытаюсь вечером. Дело принимаю на производство, постараюсь по мере своих возможностей помочь этим людям.

urist

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Арсен said:
I will not promise as long terms, but the attempt is not torture, it is necessary to use all chances and strings to the truth. I am interested in
specific circumstances of the story. If the girl drowned then the chances of finding her body are equal to zero. Ringing the phone is not
available, try in the evening. I take matters into production, I will try to help these people as far as possible.
Thank you very much, the criminal case was instituted under Article 105 Part 1, but the police are actually doing nothing.

Original message
Арсен said:
Обещать не буду так,как сроки большие, но попытка не пытка, необходимо использовать все шансы и ниточки до истины. Меня интересуют
конкретные обстоятельства данной истории. Если девочка утонула то шансов найти ее тело приравниваются к нулю. Звоню телефон не
доступен, попытаюсь вечером. Дело принимаю на производство, постараюсь по мере своих возможностей помочь этим людям.
Огромное Вам спасибо уголовное дело возбуждено по ст 105 ч1 но полиция ни чего фактически ничего не делает.
Reaction score
What is the reason for the re-search? I believe that at the time of the disappearance, the girl was done.

Original message
В чем причина повторного розыска ? Полагаю , что на момент исчезновения девушке все было сделано.

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
The topic initiator is temporarily unavailable.

Астра said:
What is the reason for the re-search? I believe that at the time of the disappearance, the girl was done.

It seems that the body was not found, hence the doubt.
Surely only the main version was worked out, went swimming.
And there are many more options in that place.
It’s only bad that time is lost.

Original message
Инициатор темы временно недоступен.

Астра said:
В чем причина повторного розыска ? Полагаю , что на момент исчезновения девушке все было сделано.

Похоже тело не было найдено, отсюда наверное и сомнения.
Наверняка прорабатывалась только основная версия, пошла купаться.
А вариантов в том месте гораздо больше.
Одно только плохо что время упущено.

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Website
adp-dia.com
Along with other actions, I suggest that parents visit a good clairvoyant ... of course, critically attribute to her statements ...

Original message
В ряд с другими действиями, прелогаю родителям посетить хорошую ясновидицу... конечно, к ее высказываниям отнестить критически...

urist

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I apologize for the silent phone Victor. annoying pad. I'll be back tomorrow I’ll unblock everything in the afternoon everything will work here is the mail trofimo.den@yandex.ru

Original message
извиняюсь за молчащий телефон Виктор. досадная накладка. завтра вернусь разблокирую все во второй половине дня все будет работать вот почта trofimo.den@yandex.ru