Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Detektiv said:
At what stage of the search for your child would you go to the clairvoyant? What nonsense ...
I recommend you to be more correct.
I stand public censure.

Original message
Detektiv said:
На какой стадии поисков своего ребенка, Вы бы пошли к "ясновидице"? Что за бред...
Я Вам рекомендую быть корректней.
Выношу общественное порицание.
Reaction score
In such cases, people cling to a straw and there’s nothing wrong with that ... A good clairvoyant will at least say whether a person is alive or not.

Original message
В таких случаях люди цепляются за соломинку и в этом нет ни чего зазорного... Хорошая ясновидящая по крайней мере скажет жив человек или нет.

Detektiv

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
podprismotrom.umi.ru
I apologize for the statement ... But clairvoyants and psychics are just financial vacuum cleaners that take advantage of the difficult situation that a person has! No more! Otherwise, law enforcement agencies would have resorted to their help and there would be no non-disclosure at all. :!:

Original message
Прошу прощения за высказывание... Но ясновидицы и экстрасенсы, это просто финансовые пылесосы, пользующиеся сложной ситуацией, возникшей у человека! Не Более того! В противном случае к их помощи прибегли бы правоохранительные органы и нераскрытий не было бы и вовсе. :!:
Reaction score
Sergey, this is your opinion and it is very primitive, no offense. From personal experience I can give many examples. Not as global as you write about disclosures, but something that these people, of course, can.

Original message
Сергей,это Ваше мнение и оно очень примитивное, без обид. Из личного опыта могу привести много примеров. Не так глобально ,как Вы пишите о раскрытиях,но кое что эти люди ,настоящие конечно, могут.

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
The subscriber is still unavailable.

I agree with Vitaly, the real thing may not be the fact that they are vacuum cleaners.
Rather, they are charlotans with a crystal ball which are much larger.
Such success could be called a charlotte of a detective who undertook this business, but at least there is a real and justified costly part in conducting search events.
There is no fact confirming that she drowned, so there is a small probability of finding her.

Original message
Абонент по прежнему недоступен.

Согласен с Виталием, настоящие кое что могут и не факт что именно они являются пылесосами.
Скорее ими являются шарлотаны с хрустальным шариком которых гораздо больше.
С такимже успехом можно назвать шарлотаном детектива взявшегося за это дело, но здесь хоть есть реальная и обоснованная затратная часть при проведении мероприятий поиска.
Факта подтверждающего что она утонула нет, значит есть маленькая вероятность ее найти.

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Детектив-Юг said:
The subscriber is still unavailable.

I agree with Vitaly, the real thing may not be the fact that they are vacuum cleaners.
Rather, they are charlotans with a crystal ball which are much larger.
Such success could be called a charlotte of a detective who undertook this business, but at least there is a real and justified costly part in conducting search events.
There is no fact confirming that she drowned, so there is a small probability of finding her.

Victor, I undertook to dig deeper into this matter! The chances are very small, but whatever the hell jokes.

Original message
Детектив-Юг said:
Абонент по прежнему недоступен.

Согласен с Виталием, настоящие кое что могут и не факт что именно они являются пылесосами.
Скорее ими являются шарлотаны с хрустальным шариком которых гораздо больше.
С такимже успехом можно назвать шарлотаном детектива взявшегося за это дело, но здесь хоть есть реальная и обоснованная затратная часть при проведении мероприятий поиска.
Факта подтверждающего что она утонула нет, значит есть маленькая вероятность ее найти.

Виктор я взялся поковыряться в этом деле! Шансы совсем маленькие, но чем черт ни шутит.