+79214188555

Question to colleagues.

Владимир A.

Активный участник
Reaction score
г. Москва, ул. Введенского, д. 8. +7 (916) 171-0
Website
www.al-go.ru
Good day, dear colleagues. Such an offer came to the mail.
Question: Did anyone use this program, if so, tell me what it is eaten with)))
Thank you in advance.

Hello,
I am pleased to inform you that the Telan program for detective agencies and private detectives has been updated. In the new version, the interface has become much more convenient and the possibilities are wider. Now you can perform telephony analysis faster and more thoroughly. You can download the demo version of Telan on the page [DLMURL] https://camertone.ru/projects/telan [/ DLMURL]

I will be glad to be glad to promptly answer your questions and help to adjust the program to your tasks.

Original message
День добрый уважаемые коллеги. На почту пришло вот такое предложение.
Вопрос: Пользовался ли кто-либо данной программой, если да расскажите с чем ее едят)))
Заранее спасибо.

Здравствуйте,
рад сообщить вам, что обновилась программа Телан для детективных агентств и частных детективов. В новой версии интерфейс стал много удобнее а возможности - шире. теперь выполнить анализ телефонии можно быстрее и тщательнее. Скачать демо-версию программы Телан можно на странице [DLMURL]https://camertone.ru/projects/telan[/DLMURL]

Буду рад рад оперативно ответить на ваши вопросы и помочь наладить работу программы под ваши задачи.
Last edited by a moderator:

Виталий Климин

Private access level
Reaction score
г. Уфа, +7 (917) 45-91-995, tel:+7 (901) 81-71-911
Website
www.detective-kv.ru
For the first time I hear, but the opinion of colleagues is interesting!

Original message
впервые слышу, но интересно мнение коллег!
Reaction score
Website
detective03.ru
Nod 32, blocks the download of the demo version !!! : D

Original message
Nod 32 ,блокирует загрузку демо-версии!!! :D
Reaction score
Website
www.
Obtaining details of telephone connections of a particular subscriber is carried out only by the subjects of the ARD and, in the Russian Federation, ONLY with the sanction of the Court.
According to the program I can’t explain anything concrete.

Original message
Получение детализации телефонных соединений конкретного абонента проводится только субъектами ОРД и, в Российской Федерации, ТОЛЬКО с санкции Суда.
По программе ничего конкретного пояснить не могу.

genealogy

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
paley.info
Original message
Коллеги!

Зачем гадать? Задайте все вопросы автору программы:

[DLMURL]https://www.camertone.ru/contacts[/DLMURL]
Резюме Программист
Разработка сайта по приему платежей через платежные системы - Фриланс, Удаленная работа на freelance.ru - Фриланс, Удаленная работа на freelance.ru

Марат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detective-bureau.com
Interesting, let's try)

Original message
Интересно, попробуем)

alexkont

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Good afternoon, comrades detectives.
Actually, I am the author of the program. Indeed, guessing over the questions is not worth it, especially since I am always open for communication. Ask - I always promptly and essentially answer.
1. At the expense of blocking the download of the demo version. The fact that there are no viruses there, I guarantee you, and I’ll also say that the aforementioned NOD calmly worked at my former enterprise for six months on all computers infected with the worm, without reporting it. Therefore, to put it mildly, GCD is not an ideal helper in detecting viruses. And there, as you know.
2. At the expense of the illegality of receiving telephone details by employees of private agencies. I agree. It is illegal that a husband can drop you a few details of his wife’s calls, and a familiar investigator will get anything at all. That's for sure. But if it weren’t, I wouldn’t create such a program.
3. At the expense of my contact information provided by Vladimir Yakovlevich Paley, most of the information from these links is very outdated. What is the point of digging them out if on my site (the link from the author of the thread is [DLMURL] https://www.camertone.ru [/ DLMURL]) there are all my current contacts, including phone and mail.

Original message
Добрый день, товарищи детективы.
Собственно, я и есть автор программы. Действительно, гадать над вопросами не стоит, тем более, что я всегда открыт для общения. Задавайте - всегда оперативно и по существу отвечаю.
1. На счет блокирования загрузки демо-версии. В том что там вирусов нет, это я вам ручаюсь, а еще скажу, что вышеназванный НОД спокойно работал на моем бывшем предприятии в течение полугода на всех компах, зараженных червем, никак не сообщая об этом. Поэтому, мягко сказать, НОД не есть идеальный помощник в обнаружении вирусов. А там, как знаете.
2. На счет незаконности получения телефонных детализаций сотрудниками частных агентств. Согласен. Незаконно то, что муж может сбросить вам несколько детализаций звонков своей жены, а знакомый следователь и вовсе достанет что угодно. Это точно. Но если бы этого не было, я бы не стал создавать такую программу.
3. На счет моих контактных данных, представленных Владимиром Яковлевичем Палей, большая часть информации из указанных ссылок сильно устарела. Какой смысл выкапывать их, если на моем сайте (ссылка у автора ветки - [DLMURL]https://www.camertone.ru[/DLMURL]) есть все мои актуальные контакты, в том числе и телефон и почта.

genealogy

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
paley.info
Hello. Alexander!
Thank you for your attention to our forum and my humble person.
I indicated your current contacts on the camertone.ru website, first of all, 2 additional links - not for the sake of your outdated contacts, but for the strokes to your portrait, well, your Skype, which, as you say, is "accessible only to customers".
“husband” and “familiar investigator” can change their mind at any time, your business is unreliable, however ...

Yes, and the name Paley masculine is inclined: Paley, Paley, Paley ...

Respectfully,

Original message
Здравствуйте. Александр!
Спасибо за внимание к нашему форуму и моей скромной персоне.
Ваши актуальные контакты на сайте camertone.ru я и указал прежде всего, 2 дополнительные ссылки - не ради Ваших устаревших контактов, а ради штрихов к Вашему портрету, ну и Ваш скайп, который, как Вы утверждаете, "доступен только для клиентов".
"муж" и "знакомый следователь" в любой момент могут передумать, ненадженый у Вас бизнес, однако...

Да, и фамилия Палей в мужском роде склоняется: Палею, Палея, Палеем...

С уважением,

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
genealogy said:
Hello. Alexander!
Thank you for your attention to our forum and my humble person.
I indicated your current contacts on the camertone.ru site, first of all, 2 additional links - not for the sake of your outdated contacts, but for the strokes to your portrait, well, your Skype, which, as you say, is "accessible only to customers".
“husband” and “familiar investigator” can change their mind at any time, your business is unreliable, however ...

Yes, and the name Paley masculine is inclined: Paley, Paley, Paley ...

Respectfully,
: D: D: D

Original message
genealogy said:
Здравствуйте. Александр!
Спасибо за внимание к нашему форуму и моей скромной персоне.
Ваши актуальные контакты на сайте camertone.ru я и указал прежде всего, 2 дополнительные ссылки - не ради Ваших устаревших контактов, а ради штрихов к Вашему портрету, ну и Ваш скайп, который, как Вы утверждаете, "доступен только для клиентов".
"муж" и "знакомый следователь" в любой момент могут передумать, ненадженый у Вас бизнес, однако...

Да, и фамилия Палей в мужском роде склоняется: Палею, Палея, Палеем...

С уважением,
:D :D :D

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Website
burorus.com
alexkont said:
Good afternoon, comrades detectives.
Please explain briefly what your program can do, specifically!

Original message
alexkont said:
Добрый день, товарищи детективы.
Объясните пожалуйста вкратце, что может Ваша программа, конкретно!