Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

V Conference of the International Association of Private Detectives.

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
Dear my friends! Good to fantasize and fantasize! Oleg, Vitalik V., Klimin V., Gennadich and others. The conference will probably be held in PETERS! Gennadyich, am I right? :))) Therefore, I propose to come to the question of the time of the event, in fact from which they started the conversation.
Once again I am for the beginning of September, absolutely!

Original message
Уважаемые други мои! Хорош фантанировать и фантазировать! Олег,Виталик В.,Климин В.,Геннадьич и др. Конференция наверняка будет проходить в ПИТЕРЕ ! Геннадьич я же прав ? :))) Поэтому предлагаю прийти к вопросу времени проведения,собственно с чего и начали разговор.
Еще раз я за начало сентября,категорически!

Детективное агентство Москва

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, г. Москва, ул. Кржижановского, д. 15, корп
Website
www.dossier-agency.ru
If in St. Petersburg - then without me, I will not participate in further discussion.
In general, all conferences of an organization in the same place are boring and somehow not solid.
Something turns out "Collection of poor detectives." Well, or the "Northwest Security Form", if more harmonious.
And keep in mind that, according to my wife, a native of St. Petersburg, who lived there for 26 years, November is the most vile weather month in St. Petersburg.

Original message
Если в Питере - то без меня, в дальнейшем обсуждении не участвую.
Вообще все конференции организации в одном и том же месте - это скучно и как то несолидно.
Какое то получается "Собрание нищих детективов". Ну или "Форму безопасности Северо-Запада", если более благозвучно.
И еще учтите, что, по словам моей жены, уроженке СпБ, которая прожила там 26 лет, ноябрь - самый мерзкий по погоде месяц в Питере.

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Крым. Симферополь. +38 099 627 71 18 9976
Website
detektiv.crimea.ua
In this matter I agree with Oleg ("Dossier") ... And why so categorically - Peter? Why not hold conferences every year in different places?

Original message
В этом вопросе согласен с Олегом ("Досье")... И почему так категорично - Питер? Почему не проводить Конференции каждый год в разных местах?

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
I just expressed my opinion on this. First of all, you need to give an answer to yourself, and who will take responsibility for organizing the event on YOUR land? We are not going on vacation, that each room will be ordered for ourselves, and will be reset to the conference room. There is an event status and the approach should be appropriate. Therefore, he expressed his thought on Peter, where there is the possibility of organizing A. Matushkin, well, I heard good reviews on the organization of M. Panda (Krasnodar). No one here said more about what the organization of this event could take on.
My opinion is that the event should be ORGANIZED, I can go on vacation myself.

Original message
Я выразил всего лишь свое мнение на этот счет. Прежде всего нужно дать ответ себе,а кто возьмет на себя организацию мероприятия на СВОЕЙ земле ? Мы же не в отпуск едем,что каждый номер себе будет заказывать,и на конференц-зал сбрасываться. Есть статус мероприятия и подход должен быть соответствующий. Поэтому и высказал мысль по Питеру,там где есть возможность организации А.Матушкину,ну и слышал хорошие отзывы по организации о М.Панда (Краснодар). Более никто здесь не сказал о том,что может взять на себя организацию данного мероприятия.
Мое мнение,что мероприятие должно быть ОРГАНИЗОВАННО,в отпуск я могу и сам съездить .

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
I make my proposal: I can take on the organization of the event myself (all organizational issues with due funding by the Association) and the venue Latvia. Riga or Jurmala.

Original message
Вношу свое предложение: Могу взять организацию мероприятия на себя (все организационные моменты при должном финансировании Ассоциацией) и место проведения Латвия. Рига или Юрмала.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
JR Securrity Consulting Group said:
I make my proposal: I can take on the organization of the event myself (all organizational issues with due funding by the Association) and the venue Latvia. Riga or Jurmala.
Jacob, tell you how much I took from the cashier of the Association and how much I invested? :)

Original message
JR Securrity Consulting Group said:
Вношу свое предложение: Могу взять организацию мероприятия на себя (все организационные моменты при должном финансировании Ассоциацией) и место проведения Латвия. Рига или Юрмала.
Яков, тебе рассказать сколько я взял с кассы Ассоциации и сколько своих вложил? :)

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
understand

Original message
Понимаю

Детективное агентство Москва

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, г. Москва, ул. Кржижановского, д. 15, корп
Website
www.dossier-agency.ru
Riga is a great place to hold a conference. I'm all for it".
And about the mandatory presence of the host, I do not agree.
I sometimes participate in field events from one of my major client.
They travel to other cities, and to the south, and sometimes abroad.
Business seminars alternate with excursions.
So there’s no "receiving side" there, but there is only a preliminary reservation
hotel and conference room. Well, the arrival of the organizers 1-2 days before the event.
And no problem, everything goes at the highest level!

Original message
Рига - отличное место для проведения конференции. Я только "за".
А насчет обязательного наличия принимающей стороны не согласен.
Я иногда участвую в выездных мероприятиях от одного своего крупного клиента.
Они выезжают и в другие города, и на юг, а иногда и за границу.
Деловые семинары чередуются с экскурсиями.
Так вот никакой "принимающей стороны" там нету, а есть только предварительная бронь
отеля и конференц-зала. Ну и приезд организаторов за 1-2 дня до начала мероприятия.
И никаких проблем, все проходит на высочайшем уровне !

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Oleg! We are expressing our opinion now. I agree with many, but we will wait for what the organizers say. And proceed from this.

Original message
Олег! Мы сейчас выражаем свое мнение. Со многими согласен, но будем ждать что скажут организаторы. И исходить из этого.

Виталий Климин

Private access level
Reaction score
г. Уфа, +7 (917) 45-91-995, tel:+7 (901) 81-71-911
Website
www.detective-kv.ru
I would be happy to drive to a conference in Riga or Jurmala !!!! Yakom work at prices the cost of accommodation in bulk, the cost of renting a conference room. Well, here there are big expenses for the so-called jewelry, forms, badges, extensions, media. Organization of transfer and of course excursions .....

Original message
Я бы с большим удовольствием сгонял бы на конференцию в Ригу или Юрмалу!!!! Яком проработай по ценам стоимость размещения оптом, стоимость аренды конфренц-зала. Ну и тут большие расходы на так называемую бижутерию, бланки, бейджики, растяжки, СМИ. Организация трансфера ну и конечно экскурсии.....