Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

question

Reaction score
Website
www.agan-detective.ru
To date, they have begun to actively use the witness protection program. At present, even under Art. 315 of the Criminal Code (malicious non-enforcement of a court decision) by the inquiry of two witnesses under the program. The courts now use equipment for remote interrogation, or simply with a half-closed door in the courtroom, they interrogate under a pseudonym, and the exact data in a sealed envelope. To do this, the opera will help you write a statement to your witness about a possible threat, and if it is really valuable then they will include it in the program.
Alexander K.

Original message
На сегодняшний день начали активно использовать программу по защите свидетелей. У нас в настоящее время даже по ст. 315 УК ( злостное неисполнение решения суда) дознанием два свидетеля под программой. В судах сейчас используют аппаратуру для дистанционного опроса, либо просто при полузакрытой двери в зале суда допрашивают под псевдонимом, а точные данные в опечатанном конверте. Для этого опера помогут написать Вашему свидетелю заявление о возможной угрозе и если действительно он ценен то включат в программу.
Александр К.

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Частный детектив. Новосибирск. ДНК. said:
No, Roman, an investigator can classify a witness with one of his decisions (+ a substantiated statement from a witness addressed to the head of the Investigative Committee) and then interrogate him under I. Ivanov ....

Hello Dima!
I may have overslept something, but to date there was no witness protection program in Ukraine. Tomorrow I will clarify a little more.
I talked about the realities in a limited territory (i.e. in Ukraine).

Original message
Частный детектив. Новосибирск. ДНК. said:
Нет, Роман, засекретить свидетеля может следователь одним своим постановлением (+обоснованное заявление от свидетеля на имя руководителя СК) и после этого допрашивать его под Ивановым И.И....

Дима, привет!
Я может что-то проспал, но на сегодняшний день программы защиты свидетелей в Украине не было. Завтра пренепременнейше уточню.
Я говорил о реалиях на ограниченной территории (т.е. на Украине).

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Babai1972 said:
thankful in advance, please do not delay the answer, it’s on already ...
Regards BH Eugene

something "burned out" there .... colleagues vividly participate in the discussion, and BH Eugene ..... disappeared ....

Original message
Babai1972 said:
заранее благодарен, прошу не затягиать с ответом-горит уже...
С уважением ЧД Евгений

что-то там "сгорело"....коллеги живо участвуют в обсуждении ,а ЧД Евгений.....исчез....
A

Anonymous

Детективное агентство. Москва. IPS. said:
Yes, probably Dmitry’s advice can help in this matter. According to the FSB officers, I think that they don’t need to be pulled, they will take it with great pleasure. In Moscow, in any case, this is so - just give the texture.
Andrei, what a manner to give an answer to a person who came from the height of Olympus. After all, a man of advice asks. And I probably missed something in the legislation. What, polling as a method of BH operation is already prohibited? :?

I’ve been on earth for a long time, and in Russia nowadays, and not 15-20 years ago.
According to the FSB officers - well, let them go down in the lobby to trample down. Right now, scouts scattered on the prosecutors to run into ..., but there’s nothing to take from them ...: lol:
According to the polls, there is nothing forbidden, only all polls with the written consent of the respondent ...: lol: you can introduce the investigator, well, he doesn’t interrogate him anyway, I already said that there are procedural actions, and there are cartoons about BH on television, on which I look at and you, dear judge the work of BH ...: lol:
And stop reproaching me with Olympus, I have been walking in the valley for a long time, watching how you have it in the clouds, still look at “Fiction reading” and draw conclusions on their actions, or finally they picked up the law and began to study it ... : twisted:

Original message
Детективное агентство. Москва. IPS. said:
Да, наверно совет Дмитрия может помочь в этом деле. По сотрудникам ФСБ, я думаю что их и натягивать не надо, возьмуться с большим удовольствием. В Москве во всяком случае так - только фактуру дай.
Андрей, ну что за манера давать ответ обратившемуся с высоты Олимпа. Ведь человек совета спрашивает. И что-то я наверное пропустил в законодательстве. Что, опрос как метод работы ЧД уже запрещён? :?

Я давно на земле, причем на российской в наше время, а не 15-20 лет назад.
По сотрудникам ФСБ - ну пускай сходят в фойе потопчутся. Щас, разбежались разведчики на прокурорских наезжать..., с них же взять не чего... :lol:
По опросам ничего запрещенного нет, только все опросы с письменного согласия опрашиваемого... :lol: сможете представить следователю, хорошо, ему все равно его допрашивать, я ведь уже сказал, что есть процессуальные действия, а есть мультики про ЧД по телевидению, по которым я как посмотрю и Вы, уважаемый судите о работе ЧД... :lol:
И хватит меня Олимпом попрекать, я уже давно в долине хожу, смотрю, как у Вас там на облаках, все еще "Брачное чтиво" смотрите и выводы по их действиям делаете, или наконец-то закон в руки взяли и изучать начали... :twisted:

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Частный детектив. Курган. said:
According to the FSB officers - well, let them go down in the lobby to trample down. Right now, scouts scattered on the prosecutors to run into ..., but there’s nothing to take from them ...: lol:

Andrei, you are in vain, by the way, about the feces ... They also need sticks after all ...: lol: Or maybe some decent one will come across ... A rarity, of course, but it happens ...: lol:

Original message
По сотрудникам ФСБ - ну пускай сходят в фойе потопчутся. Щас, разбежались разведчики на прокурорских наезжать..., с них же взять не чего... :lol:

Андрей, ты зря, кстати, насчет фэсов... Им тоже палки ведь нужны... :lol: А может какой порядочный из них попадётся...Редкость, конечно, но бывает... :lol:

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
I already said that there are procedural actions, but there are cartoons about BH on television, on which I look and you, dear judge the work of BH ...: lol:
And stop reproaching me with Olympus, I have been walking in the valley for a long time, watching how you have it in the clouds, still look at “Fiction reading” and draw conclusions on their actions, or finally they picked up the law and began to study it ... : twisted:

Andrey, hi. You know, I often support you, but now I think that you wrongfully offend a colleague ... in my opinion, you are far from correct in the words I highlighted .... and why so ??

Original message
я ведь уже сказал, что есть процессуальные действия, а есть мультики про ЧД по телевидению, по которым я как посмотрю и Вы, уважаемый судите о работе ЧД... :lol:
И хватит меня Олимпом попрекать, я уже давно в долине хожу, смотрю, как у Вас там на облаках, все еще "Брачное чтиво" смотрите и выводы по их действиям делаете, или наконец-то закон в руки взяли и изучать начали... :twisted:

Андрей, привет. Ты знаешь, я часто тебя поддерживаю, но сейчас считаю, что ты безосновательно обижаешь коллегу...по-моему, ты далеко не корректен в выделенных мною словах....и зачем так??

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
The BH and lawyer can only interview witnesses, but an explanation cannot be the basis of the prosecution. The evidence in the case is a puncture interrogation, which is the investigator or other official on behalf of the investigator. The investigator has the right not to provide information about the identity of the interrogated person, but for this he must have good reason to believe that the witness or his close relatives, relatives or close persons are threatened with murder, violence, destruction or damage to their property or other dangerous illegal acts.
The mere fact that the accused is a prosecutor is not enough for the investigator to decide to keep the witness data secret, for such a decision it is necessary to justify what the witness specifically fears.
In accordance with Part 9 of Article 166 of the Code of Criminal Procedure of the Russian Federation: “If it is necessary to ensure the safety of the victim, his representative, witness, their close relatives, relatives and close persons, the investigator is entitled in the protocol of the investigative action in which the victim, his representative or witness are involved, not provide information about their personality. In this case the investigator, with the consent of the head of the investigating authority, makes a decision , which sets out the reasons for the decision to keep this data secret, indicates the pseudonym of the participant in the investigative action and provides a sample of his signature, which he will use in the minutes of the investigative actions carried out with his participation. The decision is placed in an envelope, which is then sealed and attached to the criminal case. In urgent cases, the specified investigative action may be carried out on the basis of the decision of the investigator on keeping secret about the identity of the participant in the investigative action without the consent of the head of the investigating authority . In this case, the investigator’s resolution is transmitted to the head of the investigating authority to verify his legality and validity immediately when a real opportunity arises for this. ”

Original message
ЧД и адвокат могут только опрашивать свидетелей, но объяснение не может быть положено в основу обвинения. Доказательством по делу является прокол допроса, который составляет следователь или иное должностное лицо по поручению следователя. Следователь имеет право не приводить данные о личности допрашиваемого, но для этого у него должны быть достаточные основания полагать, что свидетелю или его близким родственникам, родственникам или близким лицам угрожают убийством, применением насилия, уничтожением или повреждением их имущества либо иными опасными противоправными деяниями.
Одного только факта, что обвиняемый является прокурором недостаточно для того, чтобы следователь принял решение о сохранении в тайне данных свидетеля, для такого решения нужно обосновать чего конкретно опасается свидетель.
В соответствии с ч.9 ст.166 УПК РФ: «При необходимости обеспечить безопасность потерпевшего, его представителя, свидетеля, их близких родственников, родственников и близких лиц следователь вправе в протоколе следственного действия, в котором участвуют потерпевший, его представитель или свидетель, не приводить данные об их личности. В этом случае следователь с согласия руководителя следственного органа выносит постановление, в котором излагаются причины принятия решения о сохранении в тайне этих данных, указывается псевдоним участника следственного действия и приводится образец его подписи, которые он будет использовать в протоколах следственных действий, произведенных с его участием. Постановление помещается в конверт, который после этого опечатывается и приобщается к уголовному делу. В случаях, не терпящих отлагательства, указанное следственное действие может быть произведено на основании постановления следователя о сохранении в тайне данных о личности участника следственного действия без получения согласия руководителя следственного органа. В данном случае постановление следователя передается руководителю следственного органа для проверки его законности и обоснованности незамедлительно при появлении для этого реальной возможности.»
A

Anonymous

Of course, I wildly apologize for my answers, but I did not begin to comment on my posts first. I can clearly see who is with whom and for what. I warn you that I have never been an Olympian, you can always see that I am not a moderator and administrator of the forum. The sowing wind will reap the storm. And at the expense of the brakes, I do not need to remind, it is better to pump your own. Want to wrestle with me, I invite you to a separate topic in private ...

Original message
Я конечно дико извиняюсь за мои ответы, но не я начал первым комментировать мои посты. Прекрасно вижу кто с кем и за что. Предупреждаю, что никогда не был Олимпийцем, всегда можете посмотреть, что не являюсь модератором и администратором форума. Посеявший ветер пожнет бурю. И на счет тормозов, напоминать мне не надо, лучше прокачайте свои. Хотите со мной пободаться приглашаю в отдельную тему в приват...

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
... The sowing wind will reap the storm. And at the expense of the brakes, I do not need to remind, it is better to pump your own. Want to wrestle with me, I invite you to a separate topic in private ...

: o: shock:: D :);)
Whoa ...
...colleague!!!
... Start the topic ... it can be called, for example - " new gate "...
I AM I prefer speak but choice
the type of "weapon" is yours!
And more ... but do you want a "public" debate?
Well, at least a semi-private !?
However, I agree ... the option proposed by you is a more "intimate" process;)

PS
The meteorologists I know don't predict storms - so ...
light breeze with gusts ... (from laughter): ugeek:

Original message
...Посеявший ветер пожнет бурю. И на счет тормозов, напоминать мне не надо, лучше прокачайте свои. Хотите со мной пободаться приглашаю в отдельную тему в приват...

:eek: :shock: :D :) ;)
Воо как,...
...коллега!!!
...Начинайте тему... ее можно назвать, к примеру - "новые ворота"...
Я предпочитаю разговаривать, но выбор
вида "оружия" - за Вами!
И еще... а не желаете ли Вы "публичный" диспут?
Ну хотя-бы полуприват!?
Впрочем, согласен... вариант, предложенный Вами, - это более "интимный" процесс ;)

P.S.
Знакомые мне метеорологи бури не предсказывают - так...
легкий ветерок с порывами... (от хохота) :ugeek: