whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Search for relatives of a soldier in Riga

Мишина Татьяна

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
poisksvoih.ru
Hello Dear Detectives. HELP NEEDED IN SEARCH FOR A BIRTH WARRIOR. The remains are not buried! They will be buried in May 2014 at MK "Sinyavinsky heights."
Found fighter EFRATOV PAVEL ANTONOVICH born in 1910 LENINGRAD st. Rybinsk? d. 7 sq. 73.
A lot of work has been done on it. The material from the archives was collected and the following material was on hand: The soldier had a daughter, Tamara, on 10.26.1937, which in 1942 was adopted by a family by the name of Farafonov Fedor Ivanovich and Tupina Vera Ivanovna. Search in Russia did not yield any results. But the answer came from Riga: Farafonov Fedor Ivanovich 02/14/1904 World War II participant, a native of the village of Efanovo, Molochsky district, Yaroslavl region.
Now it is the Nekouz district. Called by the Vologda RVC. Awarded:
Order of the Red Star-1944
medal "For the Defense of Leningrad" - 1942
medal "For Victory over Germany" - 1945
Marital status: Married
Wife - Tupina Vera Ivanovna 1910, a native of Baku.
daughter - Tamara 1937
mother - Anna Stepanovna Farafonova 1874 Home address for 1951:

Latvia, Riga, Lenina St. 62-10

Search has come to a standstill. We turn to the detective of the city of Riga !! Help me please!!

Original message
Здравствуйте Уважаемые детективы. НУЖНА ПОМОЩЬ В ПОИСКЕ РОДНЫХ ВОИНА. Останки не захоронены! Будут захоронены в мае 2014 г. на МК "Синявинские высоты."
Найденный боец ЕФРАТОВ ПАВЕЛ АНТОНОВИЧ 1910 г.р. г. ЛЕНИНГРАД ул. Рыбинская ? д. 7 кв. 73.
По нему проведена огромная работа. Собран материал из архивов и на руках следующий материал: У бойца была дочь Тамара 26.10.1937 гр которую в 1942 году удочерила семья по фамилии :Фарафонов Федор Иванович и Тупина Вера Ивановна Поиск по России не дал никаких результатов . Зато из Риги пришел ответ: Фарафонов Федор Иванович 14.02.1904г. участник ВОВ,уроженец д.Ефаново Молочского уезда Ярославской обл.
Сейчас это Некоузский р-н. Призывался Вологодским РВК. Награжден:
Орден Красной звезды-1944г
медаль "За оборону Ленинграда" - 1942г
медаль "За Победу над Германией" - 1945г
Семейное положение: женат
Жена - Тупина Вера Ивановна 1910г, уроженка г. Баку.
дочь - Тамара 1937г.
мать - Фарафонова Анна Степановна 1874г. Домашний адрес на 1951год:

Латвия, г.Рига, ул.Ленина 62-10

Поиск зашел в тупик. Обращаемся к детективу города Рига!! Помогите пожалуйста!!

Олегас

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
ЗАО Rimano biuras Žalgirio g. 131-212, LT-08217 V
Website
detective.lt
Tatyana, try writing on igorjreut@inbox.lv , he also happens at the Forum, I think he will help with the search, he is from Riga

Original message
Татьяна, попробуйте написать на igorjreut@inbox.lv , он на Форуме тоже бывает, думаю поможет с поиском, он из Риги

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Hello. In Latvia, the surname Farafonov is rare and in Soviet times was. A person with such a surname, a participant in the Second World War, has long been a military commandant of the mountains of Riga. This does not mean that the wanted person and the commandant are one and the same person. I don’t know his initials. He is dead and buried.
in the garrison cemetery. There is no information about Him in the address, since the military was not entered into the system. But Farafonov had a daughter. I'll try to find her phone number, address, and more. Speed mode I do not promise. I am only an intermediate person. The main performers are different, but we all need to be customized. I'll go to the state. archive and try to find out what you can get from them. True, I can not guarantee an answer from them, since in our country, even information about the dead is protected by law. My tel. +37129436321 If dialing doesn’t work right away, then through your help desk find out how to dial correctly. It is advisable to receive a call from a mobile phone, which will enable me to send SMS at any time. My e-mail address : igorj.kuznecov@inbox.lv I would be grateful if you drop the above information to me by mail. Igor, Riga

Original message
Здравствуйте. В Латвии фамилия Фарафонов редкая и в советское время была. Человек с такой фамилией, участник ВОВ, долгое время был военным комендантом гор Риги. Это не значит, что разыскиваемый и комендант, одно и тоже лицо. Его инициалов я не знаю. Он умер и похоронен
на гарнизонном кладбище. О Нем ни каких данных в адресном нет, так как военные в систему не вносились. Но у Фарафонова была дочь. Попытаюсь разыскать ее телефон, адрес и прочее. Скоростной режим не обещаю. Я только промежуточный человек. Основные исполнители другие, а у нас всех надо подгонять. Зайду в гос. архив и попытаюсь выяснить, что можно получить у них. Правда ответ от них не гарантирую, так как у нас, даже сведения о мертвых защищены законом. Мой тел. +37129436321 Если набор сразу не получится, то через свое справочное бюро узнайте, как правильно набирать. Желательно получить звонок с мобильного телефона, что даст возможность мне отправить СМС в любой момент. Мой электронный адрес : igorj.kuznecov@inbox.lv Буду признателен, если Вы изложенную информацию сбросите мне на почту. Игорь, Рига

Мишина Татьяна

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
poisksvoih.ru
Hello Dear Oleg and Igor !!!! No wonder I was hoping for your support and help !!! So far I will not "spray" and we will compose the entire text of the search for electronic mail to Igor.

Igor, Elena Zhilinskaya-Moscow will write to you as the main coordinator of the search. Of course, we had a hope to complete this search !!! She will describe in the message everything that has already been done, where the answers came from, even negative ones.

Original message
Здравствуйте Уважаемые Олег и Игорь!!!! Не зря я надеялась на вашу поддержк и помощь!!! Пока что не стану "распыляться" и будем составлять весь текст поиска на электронку Игорю.

Игорь, вам напишет Елена Жилинская- Москва , как основной координатор поиска. Конечно у нас появилась надежда на завершение этого поиска!!! Она же опишет в сообщении все что уже сделано, откуда поступили ответы ,даже отрицательные.

Магат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Good afternoon colleagues!

There was no Molochsky district in the Yaroslavl region.
There was Mologsky. This is the city of Mologa, subsequently flooded by the waters of the Rybinsk reservoir.

Try to talk with historians from Yaroslavl, maybe they will help you along another search thread.
According to their data, 2 families with the given surname lived in the village, it is possible that relatives.
https://forum.yar-genealogy.ru/index.php?showtopic=893

Original message
Добрый день коллеги!

В Ярославской области Молочского уезда не было.
Был Мологский. Это город Молога, затопленный впоследствии водами Рыбинского водохранилища.

Попробуйте пообщаться с историками из Ярославля, возможно они Вам помогут еще по одной ветке поиска.
В деревне по их данным проживало 2 семьи с указанной фамилией, не исключено, что родственники.

Мишина Татьяна

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
poisksvoih.ru
Магат said:
Good afternoon colleagues!

There was no Molochsky district in the Yaroslavl region.
There was Mologsky. This is the city of Mologa, subsequently flooded by the waters of the Rybinsk reservoir.

Try to talk with historians from Yaroslavl, maybe they will help you along another search thread.
According to their data, 2 families with the given surname lived in the village, it is possible that relatives.

Hello, Magat. Thank you very much for your participation, interest and advice. My fault, I did not unsubscribe that the Yaroslavl region is fully developed. Including correspondence with all namesakes.

Original message
Магат said:
Добрый день коллеги!

В Ярославской области Молочского уезда не было.
Был Мологский. Это город Молога, затопленный впоследствии водами Рыбинского водохранилища.

Попробуйте пообщаться с историками из Ярославля, возможно они Вам помогут еще по одной ветке поиска.
В деревне по их данным проживало 2 семьи с указанной фамилией, не исключено, что родственники.

Здравствуйте , Магат. Спасибо большое за участие,интерес и совет. Моя вина , я не отписалась о том, что Ярославская область полностью отработана . В том числе и переписка со всеми однофамильцами.

Олегас

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
ЗАО Rimano biuras Žalgirio g. 131-212, LT-08217 V
Website
detective.lt
The namesake - you give, the IAEA ....: lol:

Original message
Тезка - ты даешь, МАГАТ .... :lol:

Мишина Татьяна

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
poisksvoih.ru
Search is not forgotten !! Respected Kuznecov.Igorj helps us a lot and there are results. In any case, there is movement forward in this complex search. The whole group is very grateful that Igor helps us. Be patient.

Many thanks to Igor and respect.

Original message
Поиск не забыт!! Уважаемый Kuznecov.Igorj много помогает нам и есть результаты. Во всяком случае есть движение вперед по этому сложному поиску. Вся группа очень благодарна , что Игорь помогает нам. Наберемся терпения .

Игорю огромное спасибо и уважение.