www.sysk-dv.ru
Original message
Vilnius said:
Ведь Святое дело
И нужное!

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Hello ! I really didn’t think that they would write about some results. Yes there is. Officials put up some barriers; there isn’t enough evil on them. Behind the law and all. We have to circumvent, but how else. I found the grave of my parents, sent the original photo. I'll send the rest a bit later. That's just the main wanted - Tamara problem. There is no such in Latvia, but someone goes to the grave, very rarely, but goes. Left notes, they will suddenly read and call. The main problem is that from the archive of the Navy of the USSR came not accurate data and I was looking for completely different people, but I found those who needed it. Therefore, I have reason to doubt the correctness of the name of the girl adopted in 1942 (Tamara 10/26/1937), if one is not correct, then the other may not be true. So I can’t find it. We have 7 Tamar, but which one? When I find, I will report on the work done without fail. I turn to the St. Petersburg detectives, I need help, if possible. It is required once again to look through house books for 1941 - 1942. If someone agrees to help, write or call +37129436321. Unfortunately I broke my computer and once again I go to the Internet cafe once a week. I hope in June everything with the computer will be OK.

Original message
Привет ! Вот уж не думал, что отпишут о некотрых результатах. Да есть. Чиновники одни барьеры ставят, зла на них не хватает. Прикрываются законом и все. Приходится обходить, а как иначе. Нашел могилу родителей, первоначальное фото отослал. Остальные вышлю чуть позже. Вот только с основной разыскиваемой - Тамарой проблема. Нет такой в Латвии, но на могилу кто-то ходит, очень редко, но ходит. Оставил записки, вдруг прочитают и позвонят. Основная пробема в том, что из архива ВМФ СССР пришли не точные данные и разыскивал я совершенно других людей, но нашел тех, кого нужно. По этому у меня есть основания сомневаться в правильности имени удочеренной в 1942 году девочки ( Тамара 26.10.1937 ), если одно не правильно, то и другое может быть не верным. Вот и найти не могу. У нас есть 7 Тамар, но какая из них ? Когда найду, в обязательном порядке отчитаюсь о проделанной работе. Обращаюсь к Питерским детективам, нужна помощь, если можно. Требуется еще раз просмотреть домовые книги за 1941 - 1942 года. Если кто-то согласен оказать помощь отпишите или отзвоните +37129436321. К сожалению свой комп разбил и снова хожу раз в неделю в интернет-кафе. Надеюсь в июне все с компом будет ОК.

Мишина Татьяна

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
poisksvoih.ru
Hello dear friends. I do not write any feedback, because I think everything that can be written on a given day is allowed only by Igor. I can only do harm.

But what Igor has already done for our history cannot be conveyed in simple words. The whole group is very grateful for what the detective of Riga does for this difficult search abroad.

We all really hope that all the same, the result will be. After all, June 12 will be the Day of Remembrance of Farafonov Fyodor Ivanovich (he died that day in 1953), I hope that someone will come and put him flowers and see a note from the detective, Igor, asking him to call him. https://i-fotki.info/17/5902b15f93c03a2b ... 2.jpg.html

and next: July 6 - Memorial Day of Vera Ivanovna Tupina

Will wait .

Original message
Здравствуйте уважаемые друзья. Не пишу никаких откликов, так как считаю все что можно написать на данный день-позволено только Игорь. Я могу только навредить.

Но то что сделал уже Игорь для нашей истории не передать простыми словами. Вся группа очень благодарна , что делает детектив Риги для этого сложнейшего поиска за границей.

Мы все очень надеемся , что все таки результат будет. Ведь 12 июня будет День памяти Фарафонова Федора Ивановича (он умер в этот день в 1953г.), хочется надеяться, что кто-то придет и положит ему цветы и увидит записку от детектива, Игоря, с просьбой позвонить ему. https://i-fotki.info/17/5902b15f93c03a2b ... 2.jpg.html

а следом : 6 июля - День памяти Тупиной Веры Ивановны

Будем ждать .

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Thank you Tatiana ! Today was there. But everything is as before. I hope so. after the 20th, I’ll make a lawyer's request. Write to me in the mail, it will be more convenient. I AM igorj.kuznecov@inbox.lv

Original message
Спасибо Татьяна ! Сегодня там был. Но все как прежде. Надеюсь. после 20 числа сделаю адвокатский запрос. Пишите мне на почту, так удобней будет. Я igorj.kuznecov@inbox.lv