Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello. Find a detective from the region in the search box.

Original message
Здравствуйте. Найдите в поисковом окне детектива из данного региона.

Сергей_Зеленоград

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Good day!
I lost my iPod mobile phone, which was presented to me for 50 years in May - the only expensive gift in every sense.
There is a sad experience in dealing with the police on a similar topic a year ago.
I would like to achieve a result this time and return the phone.

Original message
Добрый день!
Пропал мобильный телефон айпод, который был подарен мне в мае на 50 лет - единственный дорогой во всех смыслах подарок.
Есть печальный опыт общения с милицией на подобную тему год назад.
Хотелось бы добиться на этот раз результата и вернуть телефон.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Original message
Добрый день. Рекомендую коллег.

Эльмира

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Hello, I'm from the city of Sterlitamak, Republic of Bashkortostan. I have not a pleasant case, I lost my iPhone 4, can I find it? I contacted the police, without result (((Tell me what to do? Thank you in advance)

Original message
Здравствуйте,я из города Стерлитамак Республика Башкортостан.У меня не приятный случай,потеряла айфон 4,можно ли его найти?Обращалась в полицию,без результата(((Подскажите,что делать?Заранее благодарю)
Reaction score
Typically, these phones are transported to another city and connected already there. Everyone knows about IMEI, so if they connect in your city, then only to the left SIM.
If you want I can help, write in a personal.

Original message
Обычно такие телефоны переправляют в другой город и подключают уже там. Все знают про IMEI поэтому если и будут подключать в вашем городе ,то только на левую симку.
Если хотите могу помочь,пишите в личку.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Apple has a program to find the iPhone. But all this does not lead to anything, usually. I know from my own experience. You can write a statement about the theft, if there are good friends in the police, then they will try to find it. Provided that you then declare to pick up: D there is an option to write a letter to the company, asking to block the device. But first, it’s better to know who uses it, of course, then politely ask to return: D type, anyway it's already a worthless piece of iron. Well, then unlock.
However, if the phone was stupidly reflashed, then this is unlikely to help. In this case, it will work only in Russia and that’s it.

Original message
У Apple есть программа найти iPhone. Но это все ни к чему не приводит, обычно. По своему опыту знаю. Можно написать заяву о краже, если есть хорошие знакомые в полиции, то попробуют отыскать. При условии, что вы потом заяву заберете :D есть вариант написать письмо в фирму, с просьбой заблокировать устройство. Но сначала лучше знать кто им пользуется, конечно, потом вежливо попросить вернуть :D типа, все равно ведь это уже никчемная железка. Ну, а после разблокировать.
Впрочем, если телефон тупо перепрошили, то это вряд ли поможет. В этом случае он будет работать только в России и все.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
iPhone.mforum.ru, "How to reflash an iPhone using custom firmware"
Read and understand that it remains only to remain discouraged in this regard.

Original message
iPhone.mforum.ru, "Как перепрошить айфон с помощью кастомной прошивки"
Почитайте и поймете, что остается только пребывать в унынии на этот счет.

Эльмира

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Hello, I'm from the city of Sterlitamak, Republic of Bashkortostan. I have not a pleasant case, I lost my iPhone 4, can I find it? I contacted the police, without result (((Tell me what to do? Have 013669005813479

Original message
Здравствуйте,я из города Стерлитамак Республика Башкортостан.У меня не приятный случай,потеряла айфон 4,можно ли его найти?Обращалась в полицию,без результата(((Подскажите,что делать?имей 013669005813479

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
International Meeting at IAPD Headquarters.

An international meeting was held on May 17 at IAPD headquarters on:
“World experience of interaction between government agencies and non-government security services”

002.jpg

The event was attended by:

Political scientist Avigdor Eskin;
Heads of the Valkyrie security company: Tyurin Konstantin Valentinovich and Sharavin Vladislav Veniaminovich;
The president of the International Association of Private Detectives is Matushkin Andrey Nikolaevich.
Vice President of the International Association of Private Detectives - Garusova Alexandra Igorevna.

003.jpg

On behalf of and on behalf of the Presidium of Non-State Security Services of St. Petersburg, for his great services, Avigdor Eskin was awarded the medal "25 years of private security and detective activities of Russia" Tyurin Konstantin Valentinovich.

The meeting was held in a friendly atmosphere, as they say: “no ties”

Original message
Международное совещание в штаб-квартире IAPD.

17 мая в штаб-квартире IAPD прошло международное совещание по теме:
«Мировой опыт взаимодействия государственных структур с негосударственными службами безопасности»

002.jpg

В мероприятии приняли участие:

Политолог Авигдор Эскин;
Руководители охранного предприятия «Валькирия»: Тюрин Константин Валентинович и Шаравин Владислав Вениаминович;
Президент «Международная Ассоциация Частных Детективов» - Матушкин Андрей Николаевич.
Вице-президент «Международная Ассоциация Частных Детективов» - Гарусова Але­ксандра Игоревна.

003.jpg

От имени и по поручению Президиума Негос­ударственных Служб Бе­зопасности Санкт-Петербурга, за большие заслуги, Авигдор Эс­кин был награждён медалью "25 лет частная охранная и сыскная деятельность России" Тюриным Константин­ом Валентиновичем.

Встреча прошла в дружественной обстановке, как говорят: «без галстуков»