+79214188555

help me find the phone by IMEI

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
According to the law, the investigator does not have the right to return the seized material evidence, which is the main case in full possession, even to the victim. But he can give the phone for temporary storage to the same victim, having warned him in writing of criminal liability for the loss of material evidence.
The decision about whom to return the phone should be made only by the court. If the bona fide purchaser claims the telephone, the court is obliged to consider this issue on the merits.

But the foregoing concerns how it should be by law.

However, life makes its own adjustments, so the likelihood of agreeing with the opera or investigator that the phone should be returned to the original owner without taking away the obligation to keep the evidence is very high.

Original message
По закону следователь не имеет право возращать изъятый вещдок, который является основным по делу в полное владение даже потерпевшему. Но он может отдать телефон на временное хранение тому же потерпевшему, письменно предупредив его об уголовной ответственности за утрату вещдока.
Решение о том, кому вернуть телефон должен принимать только суд. Если добросоветсный приобретатель заявит права на телефон, суд обязан рассмотреть этот вопрос по существу.

Но изложенное выше касается того, как должно быть по закону.

Однако, жизнь вносит свои коррективы, поэтому вероятность договориться с опером или следователем о том, чтобы телефон был возвращен первоначальному владельцу без отобрания обязательства сохранять вещдок, весьма велика.

Казахстан

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
In fact, "... punching through a quick IMEI .." is very difficult and this is not a "trifle", as Arina writes. There are several reasons for this:
1. IMEI numbers are easily modified using software;
2. If the phone is fake (usually made in China), then the IMEI contained in it either does not have any informational benefit, or this IMEI is installed on a huge batch of similar handsets. Thus, even finding the opportunity to break through this number, one may encounter the fact that several thousand phones with the same IMEI are used on the network;
3. As far as I know, at the moment there is no single IMEI database for all operators in the CIS (although I may be wrong).
In practice, this issue can be tried to be resolved through personal contacts in law enforcement agencies, in particular, through the unit involved in special events (I don’t know what kind of unit is called in Russia, probably something like "department R"). In all likelihood, such a decision will be quite expensive and, given the first points of my message, it may not bring positive results.
I think it is much easier (and maybe cheaper) to offer the person whom Arina suspects to undergo a survey using a polygraph. Perhaps this will not help to return the phone, but at least the issue of involvement / non-involvement of this person in the theft will be resolved, and the principles of Arina are observed.

Original message
На самом деле, "...пробить по быстрому IMEI.." весьма затруднительно и это не "мелочь", как пишет Арина. Причин тому несколько:
1. Номера IMEI легко модифицируются с помощью программного обеспечения;
2. Если телефон поддельный (как правило китайского производства) то, имеющийся в нем IMEI либо не имеет никакой информационной пользы, либо этот IMEI установлен на огромной партии аналогичных трубок. Таким образом, даже найдя возможность пробить этот номер, можно столкнуться с тем, что в сети используется несколько тысяч телефонов с одинаковым IMEI;
3. Насколько мне известно в настоящий момент единой для всех операторов базы IMEI на территории СНГ не существует (хотя я могу быть неправ).
На практике этот вопрос можно попытаться решить через личные контакты в правоохранительных органах в частности, через подразделение занимающееся проведением специальных мероприятий (как такое подразделение называется в России я не знаю, наверное что-то типа "отдел Р"). По всей вероятности такое решение будет достаточно дорогостоящим и, учитывая первые пункты моего сообщения, может не принести положительных результатов.
Я думаю гораздо проще (и может быть дешевле) предложить человеку которого Арина подозревает, пройти опрос с использованием полиграфа. Возможно это и не поможет вернуть телефон, но, по крайней мере, вопрос причастности/непричастности этого человека к краже будет решен, а принципы Арины соблюдены.
A

Anonymous

Good afternoon. Motorola Defy phone stolen in Moscow Is it possible to find out the number and owner of the SIM card?
IMEI: 354717040785181

Original message
Добрый день. В Москве украден телефон Motorola Defy. Есть ли возможность узнать номер и владельца симки?
IMEI: 354717040785181

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
This service costs from 10,000 to 15,000 rubles. If satisfied, I can clarify.

Original message
Даная услуга стоит от 10000 до 15000 руб. Если устраивает, могу уточнить.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Provide details by mail.

Original message
Сообщите подробности на почту.
A

Anonymous

Please help in tracing the phone. Stolen with a bag on 05/17/2011, Bolshoi Istok village, Sverdlovsk Region, IMEI 35281902486387701, model Samsung-I900, e-mail abrus113@mail.ru

Original message
Просьба помочь в розыске телефона. Украден вместе с сумкой 17.05.2011, п. Большой исток Свердловской области, IMEI 35281902486387701, модель Samsung-I900, e-mail abrus113@mail.ru

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Original message
Детектив из Екатеринбурга: index.php?threads/1896