Website
o-d-b.ru
Thanks for the comment.

Original message
Спасибо за комментарий.

Арина

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Everything is already known about this, but living in a small town it is much easier to return the phone than you imagine. I just need to know where you can punch a phone quickly via IMEI. The address of some office that deals with this in Biysk or in Barnaul. And to return the phone - it became a matter of principle, as there is suspicion of one person, but if you do not want to tinker with such a trifle, then write !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original message
Об этом все и так известно, но живя в небольшом городе вернуть телефон намного проще, нежели Вы это представляете. Мне просто нужно знать где можно пробить по-быстрому телефон по IMEI. Адрес какой-нибудь конторы которая этим занимается в Бийске или в Барнауле. А вернуть телефон - стало дело принципа, так как есть подозрения на одного человека, но если Вам не охото возиться с такой мелочью, то так и пишите!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Arina, now I will send your question to all colleagues from the forum. Maybe someone will respond and help you.

Original message
Арина, сейчас разошлю Ваш вопрос всем коллегам с форума. Может кто откликнется и поможет Вам.
Reaction score
Арина said:
Everything is already known about this, but living in a small town it is much easier to return the phone than you imagine. I just need to know where you can punch a phone quickly via IMEI. The address of some office that deals with this in Biysk or in Barnaul. And to return the phone - it became a matter of principle, as there is suspicion of one person, but if you do not want to tinker with such a trifle, then write !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my advice, contact the Department of Internal Affairs, all the more there are suspicions, and even there they will break through imei and everything else

Sincerely, Alexander.

Original message
Арина said:
Об этом все и так известно, но живя в небольшом городе вернуть телефон намного проще, нежели Вы это представляете. Мне просто нужно знать где можно пробить по-быстрому телефон по IMEI. Адрес какой-нибудь конторы которая этим занимается в Бийске или в Барнауле. А вернуть телефон - стало дело принципа, так как есть подозрения на одного человека, но если Вам не охото возиться с такой мелочью, то так и пишите!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
мой совет, обратитесь в ОВД, тем более есть подозрения, а уж там пробьют и imei и все остальное

С уважением, Александр.

Игорь Коракс

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Of course, in this case, the police are best. And even more so if this is a matter of principle, for the sake of fidelity a little interest in them is material and the matter will take 3-5 days.

Original message
Конечно в данном случае лучше всего милиция. А тем более если это дело принципа, для верности немного их заинтересовать материально и дело займет 3-5 дней.
Д

Детективное агентство. Москва. Арбат.

Dear colleagues and dear user! For a very long time I served in the Ministry of Internal Affairs in the Altai Territory, in the Central Internal Affairs Directorate of Barnaul, before moving to Moscow. I’m telling you how things really are in relation to the legal field. For Toko, in order to find the phone by IMEI (I mean officially naturally) it is necessary to write a statement about the loss to the local police department, enclosing documents on this phone with the name code. Further, the investigator initiates a criminal case and allocates material for obtaining a court order for permission to conduct activities related to the location of bodies, since in accordance with the law on hordes, this form is subject to authorization by the court. After this, this event is held by special units of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and other bodies. But I’ll say right away, firstly, throw out tales from the head about 2-3 days, you can’t do it in this period (officially), read the list of actions above, in Moscow it is 2-3 weeks, in Barnaul they did 4-8 weeks, secondly, what are we from? , and how are you going to look for him? Naturally, these matters are hardly disclosed, this can only be an accident.

Another option is to turn informally to a detective who is good, who will conduct billing in a couple of days, analyze the points and then, using a set of measures, will look for the right person and device at these points, it will cost in Moscow at least 8-10 times more expensive than the phone itself, and personally, I did this several times when the client said - a matter of principle, it is necessary, and the price is unimportant. And the price is formed not according to the detective’s appetite, but according to the complexity and multi-path of search events, so there’s nothing to be surprised, dear users.

Original message
Уважаемые коллеги и уважаемый пользователь! Я очень долго проходил службу в мвд в алтайском крае, в ГУВД барнаула, прежде чем переехать в москву. Рассказываю вам, как дела обстоят на самом деле с привязкой к правовому полю. Для токо, чтобы найти телефон по ИМЕЙ (я имею ввиду официально естественно) необходимо написать заявление о пропаже в местный овд, приложив документы на этот телефон с указанием имей-кода. Далее следователь заводит уголовное дело и выделяет материал для получения в суде постановления на разрешение проведения мероприятий, связанных с установлением местоположения тел, так как в соответствии с законом об орд данное орм подлежит санкционированию судом. После этого это мероприятие проводится спецподразделениями мвд и других органов. Но сразу скажу, во-первых, выкиньте из головы сказки про 2-3 дня, нельзя это сделать за этот срок (официально), читайте список действий вверху, по москве это 2-3 недели, в барнауле делали по 4-8 недель, во-вторых, что из себя представляем это орм - тел ищется по существующим базовым станциям, в зоне дейсвия которых он находится, то есть в москве это в лучшем случае 100-200 метров, в барнауле до 2-3 километров, а то и больше, и как его вы собираетесь искать? Естественно по этому эти дела почти не раскрываются, это может быть только случайность.

Другой вариант, обратиться неофициально к детективу, хорошему, который проведет биллинг за пару дней, проанализирует точки и далее с помощью комплекса мероприятий будет искать в этих точках нуждное лицо и аппарат, стоить это будет в москве минимум в 8-10 раз дороже самого телефона, и лично я это делал несколько раз, когда клиент говорил - вопрос принципа, надо, и цена неважна. А цена формируется не по аппетиту детектива, а по крайней сложности и многоходовости поисковых мероприятий, так что нечего удивляться, уважаемые пользователи.

Игорь Коракс

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
It’s difficult as you have. We got a written statement. If there are chances, immediately request, and drove the opera to work

Original message
Сложно как то у Вас. У нас пришел заявление написал. Если шансы есть, сразу запрос, и погнали опера работать

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Yes, everything is different everywhere ... And prices, and terms, and opportunities ...

Original message
Да всё везде по разному... И цены, и сроки, и возможности...

ДНК

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Частный детектив Карпович Дмитрий Николаевич Росси
Молния said:
Dear colleagues and dear user! For a very long time I served in the Ministry of Internal Affairs in the Altai Territory, in the Central Internal Affairs Directorate of Barnaul, before moving to Moscow. I’m telling you how things really are in relation to the legal field. For Toko, in order to find the phone by IMEI (I mean officially naturally) it is necessary to write a statement about the loss to the local police department, enclosing documents on this phone with the name code. Further, the investigator initiates a criminal case and allocates material for obtaining a court order for permission to conduct activities related to the location of bodies, since in accordance with the law on hordes, this form is subject to authorization by the court. After this, this event is held by special units of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and other bodies. But I’ll say right away, firstly, throw out tales from the head about 2-3 days, you can’t do it in this period (officially), read the list of actions above, in Moscow it is 2-3 weeks, in Barnaul they did 4-8 weeks, secondly, what are we from? , and how are you going to look for him? Naturally, these matters are hardly disclosed, this can only be an accident.

Another option is to turn informally to a detective who is good, who will conduct billing in a couple of days, analyze the points and then, using a set of measures, will look for the right person and device at these points, it will cost in Moscow at least 8-10 times more expensive than the phone itself, and personally, I did this several times when the client said - a matter of principle, it is necessary, and the price is unimportant. And the price is formed not according to the detective’s appetite, but according to the complexity and multi-path of search events, so there’s nothing to be surprised, dear users.

To begin with, I will answer Lightning and then to the girl: after writing a statement to the Department of Internal Affairs, the on-duty opera, collecting the material, sends a request to all the presented mobile operators in the region (in Biysk there are 3 or 4) - the court’s sanction is not required for this, and raises only one question : whether calls were made from this IMEI and by whom .... if calls were made, he receives a response, indicating the SIM number and owner, if no calls were made, then such requests are repeated periodically, at least once a week (you just need to move the opera), after establishing the location of the phone - it is still seized and is in the police department in the case file and there the investigator already decides to whom to give it out, as a rule it is issued to the original owner, because he is recognized as a victim, but whoever has the phone taken away has the right to apply to a court in civil procedure and prove that he is a bona fide acquirer.
Now for the girl: I strongly advise you to contact the Department of Internal Affairs (for starters) and write a statement, if you manage to "convince" or "interest" the opera, you will find the phone quickly enough, the second option, you can contact the detective, he can it’s also quick to find your phone, but it will cost money, from about 5 to 20,000 rubles, it all depends on the degree of contact between the detective and the police department, the detective from barnaul will not go, because it’s far and cost more if you need a detective by Biysk, contact. I will advise.

Original message
Молния said:
Уважаемые коллеги и уважаемый пользователь! Я очень долго проходил службу в мвд в алтайском крае, в ГУВД барнаула, прежде чем переехать в москву. Рассказываю вам, как дела обстоят на самом деле с привязкой к правовому полю. Для токо, чтобы найти телефон по ИМЕЙ (я имею ввиду официально естественно) необходимо написать заявление о пропаже в местный овд, приложив документы на этот телефон с указанием имей-кода. Далее следователь заводит уголовное дело и выделяет материал для получения в суде постановления на разрешение проведения мероприятий, связанных с установлением местоположения тел, так как в соответствии с законом об орд данное орм подлежит санкционированию судом. После этого это мероприятие проводится спецподразделениями мвд и других органов. Но сразу скажу, во-первых, выкиньте из головы сказки про 2-3 дня, нельзя это сделать за этот срок (официально), читайте список действий вверху, по москве это 2-3 недели, в барнауле делали по 4-8 недель, во-вторых, что из себя представляем это орм - тел ищется по существующим базовым станциям, в зоне дейсвия которых он находится, то есть в москве это в лучшем случае 100-200 метров, в барнауле до 2-3 километров, а то и больше, и как его вы собираетесь искать? Естественно по этому эти дела почти не раскрываются, это может быть только случайность.

Другой вариант, обратиться неофициально к детективу, хорошему, который проведет биллинг за пару дней, проанализирует точки и далее с помощью комплекса мероприятий будет искать в этих точках нуждное лицо и аппарат, стоить это будет в москве минимум в 8-10 раз дороже самого телефона, и лично я это делал несколько раз, когда клиент говорил - вопрос принципа, надо, и цена неважна. А цена формируется не по аппетиту детектива, а по крайней сложности и многоходовости поисковых мероприятий, так что нечего удивляться, уважаемые пользователи.

Для начала отвечу Молнии а затем девушке: после написания заявления в ОВД дежурный опер, собирающий материал, направляет запрос во все представленые сотовые операторы в регионе (в бийске их 3 или 4) - на это санкция суда не требуется, и ставит всего лишь один вопрос: осуществлялись ли звонки с данного ИМЭЙ и кем....если звонки осуществлялись, ему приходит ответ,с указанием номера симки и владельца, если звонки не осуществлялись, то такие запросы повторяются периодически, хотябы раз в неделю (просто опера нужно пошевелить), после установления местонахождения телефона - он все равно изымается и находится в ОВД в материалах дела и там уже следователь решает кому его выдать, как правило выдается первоначальному владельцу, т.к. он признается потерпевшим, а вот у кого телефон изъят имеет право в гражданском порядке обратиться в суд и доказывать, что он добросовестный приобретатель.
Теперь для девушки: я вам настоятельно советую обратиться в ОВД (для начала) и написать заявление, если вам удастся "убедить" или "заинтересовать" опера, то телефон вы найдете и достаточно быстро, второй вариант, вы можете обратиться к детективу, он может также быстро найти ваш телефон, но это будет стоить денег, примерно от 5 до 20 000 рублей, все зависит от степени контакта детектива с ОВД, детектив из барнаула не поедет, т.к далековато и обойдется дороже, если вам нужен детектив по Бийску, обращайтесь. посоветую.
Reaction score
ДНК said:
Молния said:

To begin with, I will answer Lightning and then to the girl: after writing a statement to the Department of Internal Affairs, the on-duty opera, collecting the material, sends a request to all the presented mobile operators in the region (in Biysk there are 3 or 4) - the court’s sanction is not required for this, and raises only one question : whether calls were made from this IMEI and by whom .... if calls were made, he receives a response, indicating the SIM number and owner, if no calls were made, then such requests are repeated periodically, at least once a week (you just need to move the opera), after establishing the location of the phone - it is still seized and is in the police department in the case file and there the investigator already decides to whom to give it out, as a rule it is issued to the original owner, because he is recognized as a victim, but whoever has the phone taken away has the right to apply to a court in civil procedure and prove that he is a bona fide acquirer.
Now for the girl: I strongly advise you to contact the Department of Internal Affairs (for starters) and write a statement, if you manage to "convince" or "interest" the opera, you will find the phone quickly enough, the second option, you can contact the detective, he can it’s also quick to find your phone, but it will cost money, from about 5 to 20,000 rubles, it all depends on the degree of contact between the detective and the police department, the detective from barnaul will not go, because it’s far and cost more if you need a detective by Biysk, contact. I will advise.

everything happens in our country similarly.
usually the new owner of the phone is established, and then it is seized (in case of a criminal case and sufficient reasons), the device is returned to the original owner, and then in court they decide between themselves issues. but as a rule, the phone remains with the original owner, because, the new owner does not go anywhere.

Sincerely, Alexander.

Original message
ДНК said:
Молния said:

Для начала отвечу Молнии а затем девушке: после написания заявления в ОВД дежурный опер, собирающий материал, направляет запрос во все представленые сотовые операторы в регионе (в бийске их 3 или 4) - на это санкция суда не требуется, и ставит всего лишь один вопрос: осуществлялись ли звонки с данного ИМЭЙ и кем....если звонки осуществлялись, ему приходит ответ,с указанием номера симки и владельца, если звонки не осуществлялись, то такие запросы повторяются периодически, хотябы раз в неделю (просто опера нужно пошевелить), после установления местонахождения телефона - он все равно изымается и находится в ОВД в материалах дела и там уже следователь решает кому его выдать, как правило выдается первоначальному владельцу, т.к. он признается потерпевшим, а вот у кого телефон изъят имеет право в гражданском порядке обратиться в суд и доказывать, что он добросовестный приобретатель.
Теперь для девушки: я вам настоятельно советую обратиться в ОВД (для начала) и написать заявление, если вам удастся "убедить" или "заинтересовать" опера, то телефон вы найдете и достаточно быстро, второй вариант, вы можете обратиться к детективу, он может также быстро найти ваш телефон, но это будет стоить денег, примерно от 5 до 20 000 рублей, все зависит от степени контакта детектива с ОВД, детектив из барнаула не поедет, т.к далековато и обойдется дороже, если вам нужен детектив по Бийску, обращайтесь. посоветую.

у нас все происходит аналогично.
обычно устанавливается новый владелец телефона, а потом он изымается (при возбужденном уголовном деле и достаточных основаниях), аппарат возвращается первоначальному владельцу, а затем уже в суде они решают между собой вопросы. но как правило, телефон остается у первоначального владельца, т.к., новый владелец ни куда не обращается.

С уважением, Александр.