Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
We cannot help you.

Original message
Мы не сможем Вам помочь.
A

Anonymous

Dear Andrey, hello! I lost the phone, most likely it was stolen, and I have an idea who did it, but I just can’t blame the person. I live in the Tula region. If you can help, write, I will inform you IMEI. Thanks in advance Natalya.

Original message
Уважаемый Андрей здравствуйте! у меня пропал телефон, скорее всего его украли, и у меня есть предположение, кто это сделал, но просто так обвинить человека не могу. Живу я в Тульской области. Если сможете помочь, напишите, я Вам сообщу IMEI. Заранее спасибо Наталья.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello, Natalia. You did not register on the forum and did not leave your coordinates.

Original message
Здравствуйте, Наталья. Вы не зарегистрировались на форуме и не оставили свои координаты.

Арина

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Hello, my phone was also stolen or lost in a shopping center. I'd like to find him. Phone Nokia 5530 IMEI phone: 358253037495002. It was lost in Biysk on December 25, 2010. Please write the answer to me in Skype or by e-mail, I registered with you on the site - there is all the data to contact me. Thank!

Original message
Здравствуйте, мой телефон тоже был украден или утерен в торговом центре. Очень хочется его найти. Телефон Nokia 5530 IMEI телефона: 358253037495002. Утерен был в г. Бийске 25 декабря 2010года. Напишите пожалуйста ответ мне в Skype или на e-mail, я у зарегистрировалась у Вас на сайте - там есть все данные для связи со мной. Спасибо!

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello Arina. Cheaper to buy a new one.

Original message
Здравствуйте, Арина. Дешевле купить новый.

Арина

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
You want to say that your services cost 9500 rubles ????????

Original message
Вы хотите сказать, что Ваши услуги стоят 9500 рублей????????

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Cheaper to buy a new one.

Original message
Дешевле купить новый.

Арина

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Thank you for OOOOOVery informative answer !!!!! And most importantly, for OOOOOVery useful advice ...

Original message
Благодарю Вас, за ООООООчень содержательный ответ!!!!! А главное, за ООООООчень полезный совет...

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
To your health!

Original message
На здоровье!

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
Regarding the detection of stolen phones via IMEI, I decrypt Andrei’s answer:
even if BH detects your phone (which, of course, will cost a certain amount of money), the question becomes: "How to return the phone?". There are solutions to the problem:
1) convince the new owner to return the phone - the most ideal option, but unlikely, because a bona fide acquirer (a person who did not know that he was acquiring the stolen property) who paid money for him is unlikely to want to do this voluntarily and free of charge, and the buyer or thief is unlikely to admit that he illegally acquired the phone;
2) take away , but this option can lead to negative consequences for participants in such an action, because it falls within the scope of articles of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation at least “arbitrariness”, and as a maximum “robbery”
3) seize with the help of the police . Unfortunately, Russian law regulates this issue not in favor of the original owner. The police can seize the phone, but she will not return it to you (only if you give a bribe to the opera, it’s a waste again)
4) in civil proceedings Prove that you own the phone. We recall the bona fide purchaser.

All these chores will take you a lot of your time, effort, nerves, not to mention money.

This is exactly what Andrei had in mind when he said that a new phone would be cheaper to buy.

Original message
По поводу обнаружения похищенных телефонов по IMEI расшифровываю ответ Андрея:
даже если ЧД обнаружит Ваш телефон (что, естественно, будет стоить некой суммы денег), становится вопрос: "Как вернуть телефон?". Есть варианты решения проблемы:
1) убедить нового владельца вернуть телефон - самый идеальный вариант, но маловероятный, т.к. добросовестный приобретатель (лицо, не знавшее о том, что приобретает похищенное имущество), заплативший за него деньги, вряд ли пожелает сделать это добровольно и безвозмездно, а скупщик или похититель вряд ли сознается в том, что незаконно приобрел телефон;
2) отобрать, но данный вариант может повлечь негативные последствия для участников такого действия, т.к. оно подпадает под действие статей УК РФ как минимум "самоуправство", а как максимум "грабеж" вменить могут
3) изъять с помощью милиции. К сожалению, российское законодательство данный вопрос регулирует не в пользу первоначального владельца. Милиция может изъять телефон, но Вам она его не вернет (только если Вы дадите взятку операм - опять траты)
4) в порядке гражданского судопроизводства доказать, что Вы являетесь владельцем телефона. Вспоминаем о добросовестном приобретателе.

Все эти хлопоты отнимут у Вас много Вашего времени, сил, нервов, не говоря уже о деньгах.

Именно это и имел ввиду Андрей, говоря о том, что новый телефон будет купить дешевле.