Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
And you are from what region .... What city are you in? The question is not idle. And the answer to it can help in determining a private detective who can help you.

Original message
А Вы из какого региона....В каком городе находитесь? Вопрос не праздный .И ответ на него может помочь в определении частного детектива,который может Вам помочь.

sam_nesung

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I AM LOOKING FOR A FRIEND

I am from Donetsk, my name is Fedor. I am looking for my old friend. His name is Gorbokon Pavel. We are from a mining village in the city of Snezhnoye, Donetsk Region. In youth, obsessed were amateur radio. He studied at the School of Civil Aviation in Slavyansk, after graduation he ended up in Partizansk. I served urgent, then institute. Rarely home, on short visits. They met a couple of times when they were visiting with their mothers. He is from about the 49-50th year of birth.
If possible, please tell me something that would allow us to somehow contact.
My phone. 380504760445

Original message
ИЩУ ДРУГА

Я из Донецка, меня зовут Федор. Ищу своего старого друга. Его зовут Горбоконь Павел. Мы с одного шахтерского поселка г.Снежное Донецкой обл. В юности одержимы были радиолюбительством. Он учился в Славянске в училище гражданской авиации, после окончания попал в Партизанск. Я служил срочную, затем институт. Домой редко, наездами. Встречались пару раз, когда гостили у своих матерей. Он примерно с 49-50-го года рождения.
Если есть возможность сообщите мне,пожалуйста, что-нибудь, что позволило бы нам как-то связаться.
Мой тлф. 380504760445

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru
Perhaps I’ll try to help if a person lives there!

Original message
Пожалуй попробую помочь, если человек там проживает!

Группа К

Private access level
Reaction score
Н.Ополчения, 34с1 Город-герой Москва 123423 Россия
Website
www.krioni.com
I think, Yuri Mikhailovich, you should not waste your strength. At least before starting the search, I would ask Fedor from Donetsk what he thinks about this correspondence:
https://www.partizansk.eu/forum/index.ph ... entry28672

That's what happens.

In March of the second day of 2008, a certain Fedor (tel 380504760445) at the Partizansk forum published a similar announcement about the search for his friend - pilot Pavel Gorbokon. And on March 4, he thanks the forum member Dm.Richie for providing Pavel’s phone and the opportunity to chat with him.

==========
Quote (Dm.Richie @ 3.3.2008, 4:00) *
Contact details were sent to you in a personal message!
Thank. We talked very warmly. Now let's not get lost.
The truth will be seen in this life is unlikely to have. Although ... never say never.
===========

It turns out that Fedor again lost Paul’s phone? Then why doesn't he ask Dm.Richie for help? Or maybe Pavel Gorbokon again changed his address and did not inform his best friend Fedor about this? : mrgreen :: mrgreen: Well then, are they not friends at all? What actually happens and what goals the user with the nickname sam_nesung pursues - Here is the main intrigue of the day:?:: Idea:: D: D: D: D

Original message
Я думаю, Юрий Михайлович, не стоит тратить свои силы. По крайней мере перед началом поиска я бы поинтересовался у "Федора из Донецка", что он думает по поводу вот этой переписки:
https://www.partizansk.eu/forum/index.ph ... entry28672

Вот ведь что получается.

В марте второго дня 2008 года некий Федор (тел 380504760445) на форуме Партизанска публикует похожее объявление о розыске своего друга - пилота Павел Горбоконь. А 4 марта он благодарит форумчанина Dm.Richie за предоставленный телефон Павла и возможность пообщаться с ним.

=========
Цитата(Dm.Richie @ 3.3.2008, 4:00) *
Контактные данные отправлены Вам в личном сообщении!
Спасибо. Мы уже очень тепло пообщались. Теперь не потеряемся.
Правда увидется в этой жизни врядли придется. Хотя... никогда не говори никогда.
==========

Выходит, что Федор опять потерял телефон Павла? Тогда почему он не обратится за помощью к Dm.Richie? А может быть Павел Горбоконь снова сменил адрес места жительства и не поставил в известность об этом своего лучшего друга Федора? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Ну тогда они и не друзья вовсе? Что же на самом деле происходит и какие цели преследует пользователь с ником sam_nesung - Вот главная интрига дня :?: :idea: :D :D :D :D

secrets

Private access level
Reaction score
I support the opinion of a Detego colleague. At one time, I came across similar "Fedors from Donetsk" ...

Original message
Поддерживаю мнение коллеги Detego. В своё время я сталкивался с подобными "федорами из донецка"...

Запаренко Александр Николаевич

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Россия, Санкт-Петербург, Захарьевская 23. +7(812)9
Website
www.detective-profi.ru
The meaning of the appeal is not clear - WHY?

Original message
Не понятен смысл обращения - ЗАЧЕМ?

Группа К

Private access level
Reaction score
Н.Ополчения, 34с1 Город-герой Москва 123423 Россия
Website
www.krioni.com
Запаренко Александр Николаевич said:
The meaning of the appeal is not clear - WHY?

One of the most easily explained reasons may be the so-called "spring exacerbation". There are some customers who, with the onset of spring, feel the need to get rid of something or find someone. And so every year ...: shock:

I will not say anything about the second motive: ugeek:

Original message
Запаренко Александр Николаевич said:
Не понятен смысл обращения - ЗАЧЕМ?

Одной из самых легкообъяснимых причин может являться тн "весеннее обострение". Есть такие заказчики, которые с наступлением весны чувствуют потребность от чего-то избавиться или кого-то найти. И так каждый год ... :shock:

Про второй мотив я промолчу :ugeek: