Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

IAPD banner, pennant of the VI conference and souvenir pennant.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Robert, what are you smoking there?
Have you seen the title of the topic?

Original message
Роберт, Вы, что там курнули?
Название темы видели?

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Yes, for the Baltic republics and the Limpopo River. I want to say that everyone here still speaks Russian. And Peter does not compare with Africa, too big. Yes, and the Russian language is not yum yum and not English-rich.

Original message
Да, для прибалтийских республик и про реку Лимпопо. Хочу сказать, что все тут всё равно говорят по-русски. А Питер с Африкой не сравнится-слишком велик. Да и русский язык-не ням ням и не английский-богат.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
I do not smoke. All herbs are different! And what's the difference where to speak your mind. They are correct.

Original message
Я не курю. Все травы-другим! А какая разница где говорить свои мысли. Они же правильные.

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
To Robert. I'm glad Robert, I’m incredibly glad that you speak Russian. Then explain to me sirooma why in the Russian organization and even if it is international (in the world Russian is known to a lot more people than English) all the inscriptions are made in English. There I also suggested writing in Hebrew. You probably missed it. I remind you once again that I did not notice the inscriptions in Russian in foreign companies, which clearly confirms the respect for my language. And it's too late for us to change or not. Am I writing correctly? I am ashamed of such a flag, sign, pennant. Explicit disrespect for the native language. Understand how you want.

Original message
Роберту. Я рад Роберт, неслыханно рад, что Вы говорите на русском языке. Тогда поясните мне сироому, почему в русской организации и пусть она международная ( в мире русский язык знают куда больше народа чем английский ) все надписи сделаны на английском. Там еще я предлагал на иврите надписи сделать. Вы наверно пропустили. Еще раз напоминаю, не замечал в иностранных компаниях надписи на русском, что явно подтверждает уважение к своему языку. А поздно менять или нет, не нам решать. Я правильно пишу ? Мне стыдно за такой флаг, знак, вымпел. Явное неуважение родного языка. Уж понимайте как хотите.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
I don’t care what language you speak. But of all I understand Russian. I generally prefer Old Slavonic. If I worry about stickers, emblems and symbols, I will go to the doctor. I am not ashamed to say.

Original message
Я мне всё равно на каком языке вы говорите. Но из всех я понимаю русский. Я вообще предпочитаю старославянский. Если я стану переживать по поводу наклеек, гербов и символов, то пойду к доктору. Не стыдясь говорю.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
In the near future, posts that are not related to the discussion, or that are "not about anything" will be "demolished."
And I will answer respected Kuznetsov if you want to have the right to vote - join the Association.

Original message
В ближайшее время посты не относящиеся к обсуждению или, которые "не о чем" будут "снесены".
А уважаемому Кузнецову отвечу, желаете иметь право голоса - вступайте в Ассоциацию.

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Dear Robert! I am incredibly glad that you speak Russian and prefer Old Slavonic. Speak and prefer a little, you also need to respect your language without adoring fashion and Europe. As for foreign inscriptions, I note that the great Russian poet Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin wrote with irony and regret about the worship of Russians before everything Western. And the inscriptions in English in the Russian organization, except for the lack of understanding of the current meaning of the Russian language in the world, I do not perceive and do not understand. Andrei Nikolaevich! Thank you very much for the invitation. I'll think about it. Andrey Valerievich Zakharov! I am very glad that our opinions on this issue coincide. Thank you !

Original message
Уважаемому Роберту ! Я неслыханно рад, что Вы говорите на русском и предпочитаете старославянский. Говорить и предпочитать мало, надо еще и уважать свой язык не преклоняясь перед модой и Европой. А по поводу иностранных надписей замечу, что еще великий русский поэт Александр Сергеевич Пушкин с иронией и сожалением писал о преклонении русских перед всем западным. И надписи на английском в русской организации, кроме как непонимания значения в настоящий момент русского языка в мире, не воспринимаю и не понимаю. Андрей Николаевич ! За приглашение большое спасибо. Я подумаю. Андрей Валерьевич Захаров! Я очень рад, что наши мнения по данному вопросу совпадают. Благодарю Вас !

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Dear Robert! I am incredibly glad that you speak Russian and prefer Old Slavonic. Speak and prefer a little, you also need to respect your language without adoring fashion and Europe. As for foreign inscriptions, I note that the great Russian poet Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin wrote with irony and regret about the worship of Russians before everything Western. And the inscriptions in English in the Russian organization, except for the lack of understanding of the current meaning of the Russian language in the world, I do not perceive and do not understand. Andrei Nikolaevich! Thank you very much for the invitation. I'll think about it. Andrey Valerievich Zakharov! I am very glad that our opinions on this issue coincide. Thank you !
That's good.

Original message
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Уважаемому Роберту ! Я неслыханно рад, что Вы говорите на русском и предпочитаете старославянский. Говорить и предпочитать мало, надо еще и уважать свой язык не преклоняясь перед модой и Европой. А по поводу иностранных надписей замечу, что еще великий русский поэт Александр Сергеевич Пушкин с иронией и сожалением писал о преклонении русских перед всем западным. И надписи на английском в русской организации, кроме как непонимания значения в настоящий момент русского языка в мире, не воспринимаю и не понимаю. Андрей Николаевич ! За приглашение большое спасибо. Я подумаю. Андрей Валерьевич Захаров! Я очень рад, что наши мнения по данному вопросу совпадают. Благодарю Вас !
Вот и ХОРОШО.

ВАХТАНГ-ГРУЗИЯ

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Матушкин Андрей Николаевич said:
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
That's good.

I wanted to make a comment (I think the last one) on this topic. Knowing that our proposals will not be considered, not to mention their adoption, I consider it my duty to remind you of the history of the origin of writing and languages. As we know, there are 14 scriptures in the world, and one of them is Georgian script. The composition of the 14 writing systems does not include non-English, not Russian writing. The English language is included in the Latin script, and the Russian language is included in the Slavic-Cyrillic writing, where other languages of independent states are combined with the Russian language. The inscription was written on the pennant of the MOD only in English and Russian and the forum discussed the question of what to fix on the pennant, where I half-joked what to inscribe in Georgian and the languages of all members of the MOD, which I think I had the right to, since at the beginning of this year research was published English scientists who studied all the languages of the world and found that the mother of all languages of the world is the Georgian language, which rightfully deserves an honorable place on the pennant of MOD.

Original message
Матушкин Андрей Николаевич said:
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Вот и ХОРОШО.

Хотел сделать комментарий (думаю последный ) к этой теме. Зная то что наше предложения не будут рассмотрени, не говоря уже об их принятии, считаю своим долгом напомнить Вам историю происхождения письменности и языков. Как мы знаем в мире сеществует 14 письменность и одным из них является Грузинская письменность. В состав 14 письменносты не входит не английская, не русская письменность. Английский язык входит в латинскую письменность, а русский язык входит славянско-кирильской писменносты, где вместе с русским языком обьединены и другие языки независимых государств. На вымпеле МОД надпись сделан только на английском и русском языке и на форуме обсуждался вопрос что исправить на вымпеле, где я в полущутке высказался что сделать надпись на грузинский язык и на языки всех членов МОДа, на что думаю имел право, так как в начале етого года было опубликовано исследования английских учёных,которые исследовали все языки мира и установили, что мать всех языков мира является грузинский язык, который по праву заслуживает почетное место на вымпеле МОД.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Vakhtang, good evening.
Thanks for the Science.
In vain you speak so.
We will do it in all languages, but not this time.
If you come this time, then I will do it in Georgian.

Original message
Вахтанг, добрый вечер.
Спасибо за Науку.
Зря Вы так отзывается.
Сделаем на всех языках, но не в этот раз.
Если Вы приедете в этот раз, то я сделаю на грузинском языке.