Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

The international association of detectives, legally legalize?

A

Anonymous

Greetings, dear Colleagues! The idea of creating an international association is very interesting! :) But it is no longer new, such an idea :) How will it differ from the already created organizations? What are its advantages? Will there be contributions and what will they need to spend on? Are there any main goals and program?

Original message
Приветствую, уважаемые Коллеги!
Идея создания международного объединения очень интересна! :) Но она уже не новая, такая идея :)
Чем она будет отличаться от уже созданных организаций? В чем ее преимущества? Будут ли взносы и на что их нужно будет тратить? Если ли основные цели и программа?
Reaction score
Website
privatdetectiv-ua.com
And why the "creation" of an international association, if it already EXISTS? Do you look around, how many living people do you see here? ;) And we will differ in intelligence and quick wit, this will be our advantage! Contributions will be mandatory for dishonest detectives in triple size !!! The goal is to be the first! We will spend P / S in Crimea: D so are you with us, or do you have another program?

Original message
А почему "создания" международного объединения,если оно уже СУЩЕСТВУЕТ?Ты осмотрись вокруг,сколько ты здесь народу живого видишь? ;) А отличаться будем умом и сообразительностью- в этом и будет наше преимущество!Взносы будут обьзательно, для нечестных детективов в тройном размере!!!Цель одна -быть первыми!
P/S тратить взносы будем в Крыму :D так что ты с нами,или у тебя другая програма есть?
Reaction score
Website
www.detebelarus.narod.ru
[quote = "bushakov"] How will it differ from existing organizations? What are its advantages? Will there be contributions and what will they need to spend on? If the main goals and the program? [/ Quote] The questions are posed correctly. This is what we will discuss, while here, and then at the meeting itself.

Original message
bushakov said:
Чем она будет отличаться от уже созданных организаций? В чем ее преимущества? Будут ли взносы и на что их нужно будет тратить? Если ли основные цели и программа?
Вопросы поставлены правильные. Вот это мы и будем обсуждать, пока здесь, а потом и на самой встрече.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Dmitry, see the root!

Original message
Дмитрий, зришь в корень!
Reaction score
[quote = "Depsy"] [quote = "bushakov"] How will it differ from existing organizations? What are its advantages? Will there be contributions and what will they need to spend on? If the main goals and program? [/ Quote] [/quote] I support Laszlo, Dmitry and Andrey. Let's get together to discuss and resolve all issues.

Original message
Depsy said:
bushakov said:
Поддерживаю Ласло, Дмитрия и Андрея. Соберёмся для обсуждения и решения всех вопросов.
Reaction score
Website
imperial-detektiv.ru
I support everyone. Who has any questions, I think we will discuss everything in the Crimea.

Original message
Всех поддерживаю. У кого какие есть вопросы, думаю все обсудим в Крыму.
Reaction score
I support everyone, the main thing is to pack up and come, and then we'll figure it out on the spot, we will discuss everything leisurely :)

Original message
Поддерживаю всех, главное-собраться и приехать, а там на месте разберемся, все обсудим неспеша :)

Частный детектив. Сыктывкар.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
www.detektive.okis.ru
Dear Colleagues! The planned event in Sevastopal is interesting, but I would like to know to see the preliminary program of events: 1. Date of arrival. 2. The order of placement. 3. Dates of the meeting. 4. Preliminary list of speakers and topics for discussion. 5. Whether contributions are expected and in what form, amount. Before you gather, you must first set goals and objectives in order to determine. Judging from the active correspondence of detectives from all over the world, one of the main events is ABUNDANT TABLE: drinking vodka, vodka, and eating Ukrainian lard ... AND WHAT TO DO ME ... if I don’t drink ...: shock:: roll:

Original message
Уважаемые коллеги! Намеченное мероприятие в Севастопале - интерсно, но хотелось бы узнать увидеть предварительную программу мероприятий:
1. Дата заезда.
2. Порядок размещения.
3. Сроки проведения встречи.
4. Предварительный список выступающих и темы обсуждений.
5. Предполагаются ли взносы и в какой форме, сумме.
Прежде чем собираться, необходио предварительно поставить цели и задачи, чтобы определиться.
Судя из активной переписки со всего мира детективов, одно из главных мероприятий - ОБИЛЬНОЕ ЗАСТОЛЬЕ: распитие водки, горилки, и поедание Украинского сала...
А ЧТО ДЕЛАТЬ МНЕ... если я не пью... :shock: :roll:
Reaction score
We’ll teach this a matter of profit. Actually, from practice, I haven’t seen non-drinking operas. You are probably from a different service. We have an opinion: if a person in our team does not drink, he is either a patient or a traitor. There are no more options. And about cultural feast, so this is not the main, but an integral component of intimate conversation.

Original message
Это дело наживное,научим.Вообще -то из практики,я не встречал непьющих оперов.Вероятно вы из другой службы.У нас существует мнение:если человек в нашем коллективе не пьет,он либо больной,либо предатель.Вариантов больше нет.А насчет культурного застолья,так это не главный,а неотъемлемый компонент задушевной беседы.