Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

The international association of detectives, legally legalize?

Reaction score
Website
privatdetectiv-ua.com
[quote = "Help"] The goal is not to use, but to discuss :) Therefore, Laszlo = +3 from us [/quote] did not understand: shock: for me--!

Original message
Хелп said:
Цель- не употребить, а обсудить:) Поэтому- Ласло= +3 от нас
не понял :shock: мне за что--!
Reaction score
Website
privatdetectiv-ua.com
Aah, I see)))

Original message
ААА, понятно)))

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
[quote = "gor. Kiev"] And why the "creation" of an international association, if it already EXISTS? Do you look around, how many live people do you see here? ;) And we will differ in intelligence and quick wit, this will be our advantage! Contributions will be mandatory for dishonest detectives in triple size !!! The goal is to be the first! We will spend P / S in Crimea: D so are you with us, or do you have another program? [/ Quote] for this :)

Original message
гор. Киев said:
А почему "создания" международного объединения,если оно уже СУЩЕСТВУЕТ?Ты осмотрись вокруг,сколько ты здесь народу живого видишь? ;) А отличаться будем умом и сообразительностью- в этом и будет наше преимущество!Взносы будут обьзательно, для нечестных детективов в тройном размере!!!Цель одна -быть первыми!
P/S тратить взносы будем в Крыму :D так что ты с нами,или у тебя другая програма есть?

вот за это:)
Reaction score
Website
privatdetectiv-ua.com
This is the case))) so +: D

Original message
Это по делу)))так что + :D
Reaction score
Website
imperial-detektiv.ru
Elena, don’t think badly of us, and that we have only one thought - at a meeting I get drunk with vodka and fat. Of course, the main goal is to bring our colleagues closer together, solve our pressing issues, etc. On the bill, in the end, a little drink and a bite, we are Russian people. I mean, they were born in the USSR, and this brings us together. And so, you don’t drink at all?

Original message
Елена, не думайте о нас плохо, и что у нас одна мысль - при встрече надраться горилкой и салом. Конечно же основная цель состоит в более тесном объединении коллег, решении наших насущных вопросов и т.д. На счет, в итоге немножко выпить и закусить, мы же русские люди. В смысле родились в СССР, и это нас сближает. А так, Вы что вообще не выпиваете?
Reaction score
Website
www.detebelarus.narod.ru
[quote = "Syktyvkar"] Before you gather, you must first set goals and objectives in order to decide. [/ Quote] Dear colleagues, so let's begin to determine! I suggest that everyone speak out on the goals and objectives of the meeting, Dear Help, this will accumulate everything, put it up for discussion at the forum, we will discuss it here, we’ll discuss it, and by October we will have a concrete plan. I'll start with myself. Conference PURPOSE: organization of practical cooperation. TASKS: - the form of this cooperation (an association of practitioners or a public organization or others); - conditions of membership (whom we accept, for which we exclude, etc.); - a system of exchange of experience; - financing of the organization (if necessary) or common projects; - relations with competing (or interacting) organizations; - system of mutual communication and exchange of orders; - direct exchange of experience (to whom, what is interesting; for me personally - work in the conditions of legal uncertainty).

Original message
Сыктывкар said:
Прежде чем собираться, необходио предварительно поставить цели и задачи, чтобы определиться.
Уважаемые коллеги, так давайте же начнем определяться!
Предлагаю, каждому высказаться по целям и задачам встречи, Уважаемый "Хелп" это все аккумулирует, вынесет на обсуждение на форуме, мы здесь обсудим, утрясем, и к октябрю у нас будет конкретный план.
Начну с себя.
ЦЕЛЬ конференции: организация практического сотрудничества.
ЗАДАЧИ:
- форма этого сотрудничества (объединение практиков или общественная организация или др.);
- условия членства (кого как принимаем, за что исключаем и т.д.);
- система обмена опытом;
- финансирование организации (если это нужно) или общих проектов;
- отношения с конкурирующими (или взаимодействующими) организациями;
- система взаимной связи и обмена заказами;
- непосредственный обмен опытом работы (кому, что интересно; лично для меня - работа в условиях правовой неопределенности).
A

Anonymous

Hello everyone, colleagues! ;) I can not disagree with Depsy from Belarus, he posed reasonable questions. It is interesting to know these points :)

Original message
Всем привет, коллеги! ;)
Не могу не согласиться с Depsy из Беларуси, он разумные вопросы поставил.
Интересно узнать эти моменты :)
Reaction score
Website
privatdetectiv-ua.com
So our colleague from Belarus answered all the questions (although where did you see them there?) Something else can be added here, but in principle the main tasks of the meeting are indicated above. I propose to take these points as the basis of the program, and work them out already together. Well, the goal for all of us should be the same — to create a well-organized and combat-ready unit that will provide quality services.

Original message
Так вот наш коллега из Беларуси и ответил на все вопросы(хотя где ты их там увидел?)

Добавить сюда еще кое что можно,но в принципе основные задачи встречи указаны выше.Эти пункты предлагаю взять за основу програмы,и уже на месте их проработать вместе.
Ну а цель у нас всех должна быть одна-создать хорошо организованное и боеспособное подразделение,которое будет предоставлять качественные услуги.
A

Anonymous

This is all clear, Laszlo. But these points can already be specified here: - What is the amount of the contribution to participate in the conference itself, its validity? - conditions of membership (including whether it will be on a paid basis, does membership require constant contributions, in what amounts, what money will be spent, will contributions be mandatory)? - the conditions for financing the organization (why do we need financing, for what purposes and tasks, in what volumes)? - How will relations with competing organizations be built? - What will the system of mutual communication, distribution and exchange of orders look like? - who will be at the head of the whole organization, what are his powers, what is his practical participation, does this person have enough practical experience in operational-search or investigative activities? Guys! This is all very important and all this needs to be discussed here, now, and not over a glass of vodka in the warm Crimea. I believe that the conference for the most part will turn into just a friendly booze: D. How can I go to a seminar without getting ready? : D

Original message
Это все понятно, Ласло.
Но эти пункты можно и тут уже оговорить:
- какова сумма взноса на участие в самой конференции, ее обоснованность?
- условия членства (в том числе будет ли оно на платной основе, предполагает ли членство постоянные взносы, в каких размерах, на что деньги пойдут, будут ли взносы обязательными)?
- условия финансирования организации (для чего нужно финансирование, для каких целей и задач, в каких объемах)?
- как будут построены отношения с конкурирующими организациями?
- как будет выглядеть система взаимной связи, распределения и обмена заказами?
- кто будет во главе всей организации, каковы его полномочия, каково практическое участие, имеет ли этот человек достаточно практического опыта в оперативно-розыскной или следственной деятельности?

Ребята! Это все очень важно и все это нужно обсуждать тут, сейчас, а не за рюмкой водки в теплом Крыму. Я считаю, что конференция по большей части превратится просто в дружескую пьянку :D . Как можно идти на семинарское занятие не подготовившись? :D