Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

ДНК

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Частный детектив Карпович Дмитрий Николаевич Росси
hire a lawyer (lawyer, detective) write and register a power of attorney with a notary and this person comes down on your behalf and picks up your documents and money ...... or go away yourself, but together with a lawyer you know, record the action on the recorder .... I think that no one will argue with you there - they will issue documents and send them .... although somewhere I already read something like that .... you yourself are not from Novosibirsk ???

Original message
наймите адвоката (юриста, детектива) выпишите и зарегистрируйте у нотариуса ему доверенность и этот человек от вашего имени сходит и заберет ваши документы и деньги......или сходите все же сами, но вместе с знакомым юристом и запишите всё действо на диктофон....я думаю, что никто с вами там спорить не будет - выдадут документы и отправят ....хотя где то я уже подобное читал....вы сами не из Новосибирска???

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Россия г. Саратов, ул. Вольская 11. +7 (927) 911-6
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru
Частный детектив. Новосибирск. ДНК. said:
hire a lawyer (lawyer, detective) write and register a power of attorney with a notary and this person comes down on your behalf and picks up your documents and money ...... or go away yourself, but together with a lawyer you know, record the action on the recorder .... I think that no one will argue with you there - they will issue documents and send them .... although somewhere I already read something like that .... you yourself are not from Novosibirsk ???
Hi Dima! Exactly the same message was already before.
What is a persistent person or a forum freezes? Yesterday I noticed.

Original message
наймите адвоката (юриста, детектива) выпишите и зарегистрируйте у нотариуса ему доверенность и этот человек от вашего имени сходит и заберет ваши документы и деньги......или сходите все же сами, но вместе с знакомым юристом и запишите всё действо на диктофон....я думаю, что никто с вами там спорить не будет - выдадут документы и отправят ....хотя где то я уже подобное читал....вы сами не из Новосибирска???
Дима привет !Точно такое же сообщение уже было раньше.
Что это настойчивый человек или форум подвисает ? Ещё вчера заметил.

ДНК

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Частный детектив Карпович Дмитрий Николаевич Росси
hi ... but I know that I read somewhere ... maybe I think at the Novosibirsk forum of lawyers ??? ...

Original message
привет...а я знаю, что читал где то...может думаю на новосибирском форуме юристов???...

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Россия г. Саратов, ул. Вольская 11. +7 (927) 911-6
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru
hi ... but I know that I read somewhere ... maybe I think at the Novosibirsk forum of lawyers ??? ...
Not with us for sure.

Original message
привет...а я знаю, что читал где то...может думаю на новосибирском форуме юристов???...
Не у нас точно.
A

Anonymous

Hello, I have this situation: 2 years ago I was unsubscribed from a room under a gift agreement, at that time I was living with a young man. My young man and I agreed that in the case of the sale of this room we share money with each other. Now the person who wrote me the room is dead and I'm going to sell it. My former roommate (I no longer live with him) found out about this and began to threaten me. He calls and demands to unsubscribe a room; otherwise he threatens to connect third parties (he has good connections) and select housing so. I understand that, according to the law, he can’t do anything, but I’m still afraid of some kind of scam on his part, he hasn’t reached the physical threats yet, but I feel that this is also expected :( Tell me, can I somehow protect myself, in terms of law?

Original message
Здравствуйте, у меня такая ситуация: 2 года назад мне была отписана комната по договору дарения, я на тот момент жила с молодым человеком. Мы с моим молодым человеком договаривались, что в случае продажи этой комнаты делим деньги между собой. Сейчас человек, который отписал мне комнату умер и я собираюсь ее продавать. Мой бывший сожитель (я с ним уже не живу) узнал об этом и начал мне угрожать. Он звонит и требует отписать комнату ему иначе грозится подключить третьих лиц (у него неплохие связи) и отобрать жилье так. Я понимаю, что по закону он ничего сделать не может, но все же опасаюсь какой-нибудь аферы с его стороны, до физических угроз он пока не дошел, но чувствую, что и это предвидится :( Подскажите можно ли как-то себя обезопасить, с точки зрения закона?

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello. Register on the forum and continue communication.

Original message
Здравствуйте. Зарегистрируйтесь на форуме и продолжим общение.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
What region are you from?

Original message
Вы из какого региона?