Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

A

Anonymous

Hello, I have such a story, We met a guy I got pregnant from him, but then it turned out that he was going to marry another and have a baby, and from me he wanted to pick up and give away to his brother because he cannot have children in marriage ( he is of Dagestan ethnicity) I broke off all relations with him and don’t want to communicate. I gave birth to a girl, he now writes to me and calls show the child in good or bad. What can I do? He can pick her up? (we weren’t painted and in the column father is a dash)

Original message
Здравствйте,у меня такая история,Мы встречались с парнем я от него забеременела но потом оказалась что он собираеться жениться на другой и завести ребенка ,а от меня он ребенка хотел чтоб забрать и отдать своему брату потому что он не может иметь детей в браке(он по национальности дагестанец) я с ним разорвала все отношения и не хочу общаться.Я родила девочку он теперь пишет мне и звонит покажи ребенка по хорошему или будет по плохому.Что мне делать?Ведь он может ее забрать?(мы не были расписаны и в графе отец стоит прочерк)

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
Svetlana, try to convince him that the child is from another man.
Tell a couple of three stories that you met with another in parallel with him.
The main thing is that the stories sound as believable as possible.
I think that in your situation this little lie will be a lesser evil than living in the future and fearing threats and kidnapping of a child.

Original message
Светлана, попробуйте убедить его, что ребенок - от другого мужчины.
Расскажите пару - тройку историй о том, что Вы параллельно с ним встречались с другим.
Главное, чтобы истории звучали максимально правдоподобно.
Думаю, что в Вашей ситуации меньшим злом будет эта маленькая ложь, нежели в дальнейшем жить и бояться угроз и похищения ребенка.
A

Anonymous

It is useless, he does not believe in such a story and it makes him even more angry!

Original message
Это бесполезно, в такую историю он не верит и это его злит ещё больше!
A

Anonymous

I highly recommend Alexander Borisovich Kaimanovich
Contact phone numbers:
+ 7-928-627-11-40
+ 7-908-195-71-28
Details on the site: https://kab-syschik.ru

Original message
Настоятельно рекомендую Александра Борисовича Каймановича
Контактные телефоны:
+7-928-627-11-40
+7-908-195-71-28
Подробности на сайте: https://kab-syschik.ru

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Website
Odis11.ru
Thank!

Original message
Спасибо!

Mixail

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Hello! Some time ago, I took the amount of money in the office like home money. For a while I paid regularly, then I lost my job. Today we arrived from the bank’s security service and for a long time hollowed at the door, I said that I wouldn’t open it and that I didn’t have any keys, they They tried to knock the door out but it didn’t work out, it all ended up threatening me and saying that they would put me in the hospital, knowing the methods of their work according to rumors, they can. What should I do and what should I do in this situation? Write a statement to the police?

Original message
Здравствуйте!Некоторе время назад я взял сумму денег в конторе наподобии домашние деньги.Какое то время исправно платил,потом потерял работу.Сегодня приехали из службы безопасности банка и долго долбили в дверь ,я сказал что не открою и что ключей у меня нет,они пытались выбить дверь но не получилось,все закончилось тем что они начали угрожать и сказали что положат меня в больницу,зная методы их работы по слухам,они это могут.что делать и как быть в такой ситуации?писать заявление в полицию?

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
Hello, Michael.

First you need to understand:
- from whom and on what conditions did you borrow money?
- who came to you - a creditor or a third party?
- Are your fears abstract or do you know the people who came to you and you heard about the "methods" of their work?

What can be done in such a situation?
You need to contact the creditor and to begin to explain the reasons for the termination of debt repayment.
The money taken must be given. Therefore, before communicating with a creditor, you need to understand from what sources you will pay off the debt. After that, in a conversation with the creditor, you need to convince him that you do not intend to hide, and begin to pay off the debt as much as possible, telling about the planned amounts and terms of payments.

If the creditor transferred your debt to other persons - you need to look at the documents - on what grounds; make sure that the lender knows that these persons demand your debt.

Hiding is not an option, because You can spoil your reputation for life, and as a result, there will be problems with employment. Employers do not need people with a bad credit history, because she talks about human insecurity. Neither collectors nor lenders have a goal to harm your health, their interest is in returning money, therefore, if you, instead of hiding, start negotiations with them, it is unlikely that someone will beat you.

Moreover, if you start to hide, you may be accused of fraud, for example, that you took the money without the purpose of returning in full.

Original message
Здравствуйте, Михаил.

Для начала нужно понять:
- у кого и на каких условиях Вы занимали деньги?
- кто к Вам приходил - кредитор или третье лицо?
- Ваши опасения абстрактны или Вы знаете людей, которые к Вам приходили и Вы слышали о "методах" их работы?

Что можно сделать в такой ситуации?
Нужно связаться с кредитором и для начала объяснить причины прекращения погашения долга.
Взятые деньги нужно отдавать. Поэтому прежде чем общаться с кредитором, Вам для себя нужно понять из каких источников Вы будете гасить долг. После этого в разговоре с кредитором, Вам нужно убедить его, что Вы не намерены скрываться, и начинаете по мере возможности гасить долг, рассказав о планируемых суммах и сроках выплат.

Если Ваш долг кредитор передал другим лицам - нужно смотреть документы - на каких основаниях; убедится, что кредитор знает о том, что Ваш долг требуют эти лица.

Прятаться - не выход, т.к. репутацию Вы можете испортить на всю жизнь, а как следствие, возникнут проблемы с трудоустройством. Работодателям не нужны люди, имеющие плохую кредитную историю, т.к. она говорит о ненадежности человека. Ни у коллекторов, ни у кредиторов нет цели причинять вред Вашему здоровью, их интерес заключается в возврате денег, поэтому, если Вы, вместо того чтобы скрываться, начнете с ними переговоры, вряд ли Вас кто-то будет избивать.

Более того, если Вы начнете скрываться, Вас могут обвинить в мошенничестве, например, в том, что Вы взяли деньги без цели возврата в полном объеме.