Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
A funny percentage drew))) 007

By the way, does everyone know that 007 is the former telephone number of F.E. Dzerzhinsky? ;)

Beautiful number, in my last century on the trunk was number 1007.
Trunk is a portable radio station with the ability to receive and send calls to telephone numbers and negotiate with subscribers through repeaters, but it was also possible to trend on the walkie-talkie in the channels.
This connection was used when there were no cell phones yet.

Original message
Забавный процент нарисовался ))) 007

Кстати, а все знают, что 007 - это бывший номер телефона Ф.Э.Дзержинского? ;)

Красивый номер, у меня в прошлом веке на транке был номер 1007.
Транк это портативная радиостанция имеющая возможность через ретрансляторы принимать и отправлять вызовы на телефонные номера и вести переговоры с абонентами, но и можно было по рации потрендеть в каналах.
Данная связь применялась тогда когда сотовых телефонов еще не было.

Группа К

Private access level
Reaction score
Н.Ополчения, 34с1 Город-герой Москва 123423 Россия
Website
www.krioni.com
Last week I was at the post office and on the display window I saw biathlon cards in congratulatory packaging. I thought maybe for us licensed investigators , stir up the same project. From a marketing point of view, a great move. Moreover, I have not yet met analogues. If anyone is interested, then write - we will try to organize.

Attachments

• IMG_4933.JPG
    IMG_4933.JPG
    998.1 KB · Views: 203
Original message
На прошлой неделе я был в почтовом отделении и на витрине увидел карточки биатлонистов в поздравительной упаковке. Подумал, может и нам, лицензированным сыщикам, такой же проект замутить. С точки зрения маркетинга - отличный ход. Тем более, аналогов ещё не встречал. Если кому интересно, то пишите - попробуем организоваться.

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Last week I was at the post office and on the display window I saw biathlon cards in congratulatory packaging. I thought maybe for us licensed investigators , stir up the same project. From a marketing point of view, a great move. Moreover, I have not yet met analogues. If anyone is interested, then write - we will try to organize.
I had a friend, so he launched a ball with the advertisement of his company over the city.

Original message
На прошлой неделе я был в почтовом отделении и на витрине увидел карточки биатлонистов в поздравительной упаковке. Подумал, может и нам, лицензированным сыщикам, такой же проект замутить. С точки зрения маркетинга - отличный ход. Тем более, аналогов ещё не встречал. Если кому интересно, то пишите - попробуем организоваться.
У меня знакомый был, так он шарик с рекламой своей фирмы над городом запускал.

Сергей Анатольевич

Член Совета
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Россия, Санкт-Петербург. +7-921-900- 64-25
Website
www.private-detective.ru
very sad ...

Original message
совсем грустно...
Reactions: Группа К

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru
Yes, somehow sad!

Original message
Да, грустно как-то!

Группа К

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
www.krioni.com
Why be sad? Smile gentlemen detectives! Smile wider! Send your photos in tailcoats to the admin with a very brief summary and go! Next, we will take a few rubles and take off in small circulation ... Believe me, after 50 years, your barely preserved faces on the cards will be valued no lower than Faberge eggs))) Everything for relatives, everything for advertising))

Original message
Чего грустить-то? Улыбайтесь, господа детективы! Шире улыбайтесь! Отправляйте свои фото во фраках админу с очень кратким резюме и вперёд! Далее скинемся по несколько рублей и выпустимся малым тиражом... Поверьте, через 50-лет ваши едва сохранившиеся физиономии на карточках будут цениться не ниже, чем яйца Фаберже))) Всё для родственников, всё для рекламы ))
Reaction score
As they say we will see. The trend really is, but in my opinion at the moment it is not due to the size of taxes, but to the general decline in the economic activity of small businesses and a decrease in the money supply in the main part of the population. In the 90s there were only a few detectives, and only in the late 90s was there an increase in the number of detectives outlined. The next peak of growth occurred in 2003-2008. These were the years of a surge in the economic development of small businesses.
And not only former employees of operational structures of the Ministry of Internal Affairs went into this niche.
Around 2012, a new direction began to grow, business intelligence. Moreover, they themselves do not consider themselves private detectives and do not receive licenses, and some of the former detectives switched to this direction.
Since 2014, after a sharp drop in the ruble exchange rate, the activity of small businesses has sharply decreased and, accordingly, the demand for detective services has decreased. At the same time, prices for "information services for detectives" and advertising continued to grow by inertia.
All this ultimately led to a sharp surge in competition in the detective business and an increase in demand for business intelligence services in the form of inexpensive references. The e-Government of Russia program also contributed to this.
due to the emergence of a large number of legal databases and the development of special Internet search programs.
Because of this, the niche of private detectives has reduced in most cases to services to individuals, the bulk of which have now lost their former financial capabilities. In addition to this, criminal liability for violations of detective stories has sharply increased.
All this together will continue to lead to a decrease in the number of private detectives.
I must say that in the private guard there are similar processes that I predicted back in 2005, but many
then did not think.

Original message
Как говориться будем посмотреть. Тенденция действительно есть, но обусловлена по моему мнению на данный момент не размером налогов а общим спадом экономической активности малого бизнеса и уменьшением денежной массы у основной части населения. В 90-х годах вообще детективов были единицы и только в конце 90-х готов наметился рост числа детективов. Следующий пик роста пришелся на 2003-2008 годы. Это были годы всплеска экономического развития малого бизнеса.
И в эту нишу пошли не только бывшие сотрудники оперативных структур МВД.
Примерно с 2012 года стало расти новое такое направление , деловая разведка. Причем они сами не считают себя частными детективами и лицензий не получают и на это направление переключились некоторые из бывших детективов.
С 2014 года после резкого падения курса рубля, резко уменьшилась активность малого бизнеса и соответственно уменьгился спрос на услуги детективов. При это цены на "информационные услуги для детективов" и рекламу продолжали расти по инерции.
Все это в конечном счете привело к резкому всплеску конкуренции в детективном бизнесе и увеличению спроса на услуги деловой разведки в виде недорогих справок. Этому так же способствовала программа "Электронное правительство России",
благодаря появлению большого количества легальных баз данных и развития специальных программ интернет-розыска.
Из-за этого ниша частных детективов сократилась в большинстве случаев до услуг физическим лицам, основная масса которых в настоящее время потеряла свои былые финансовые возможности. Дополнительно к этому резко возросла уголовная ответственность за нарушения детективов.
Все это в совокупности и дальше будет приводить к уменьшению количества частных детективов.
Нужно сказать, что и в частной охране происходят аналогичные процессы, которые я предсказывал еще в 2005 году , но многие
тогда не задумывались.
Reaction score
As for the memory of descendants of the forum of private detectives, I want to remind you that the history of the detective association in New Russia began with the creation of the ALEX DETECTIVE SERVICES ASSOCIATION of the USSR in the late 80s. And with the collapse of the USSR, the first association fell apart (but detective firms remained). As we eagerly awaited the 1992 Act on the PSHD. But we received the first detective licenses in St. Petersburg in early 1993. So, the history of private investigation in New Russia continues and will soon celebrate its 30th anniversary.

Original message
Что же касается памяти потомков о форуме частных детективов хочу напомнить , что история ассоциации детективов в Новой России начиналась с создания АССОЦИАЦИИ ДЕТЕКТИВНЫХ СЛУЖБ СССР АЛЕКС в конце 80-х годов. А с развалом СССР распалась и первая ассоциация (но детективные фирмы остались). Как мы жадно ждали закона о ЧДОД в 1992 году. Но первые лицензии детективов в Питере мы получали в начале 1993 года. Так, что история частного сыска в Новой России продолжается и скоро будет отмечать 30 летие.

Группа К

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
www.krioni.com
As for the memory of descendants about the forum of private detectives, I want to recall that the history of the detective association in New Russia began with the creation of the ASSOCIATION OF DETECTIVE SERVICES OF THE USSR ALEX
I have been working in this agency (Alex Detective Bureau) from 1998 to this day)) .. so, Michael, the story goes on))

Original message
Что же касается памяти потомков о форуме частных детективов хочу напомнить , что история ассоциации детективов в Новой России начиналась с создания АССОЦИАЦИИ ДЕТЕКТИВНЫХ СЛУЖБ СССР АЛЕКС
Я работаю в этом агентстве (Сыскное бюро Алекс) с 1998 года по сей день )) .. так что, Михаил, история продолжается ))
Reaction score
I have been working in this agency (Alex Detective Bureau) from 1998 to this day)) .. so, Michael, the story goes on))
Good afternoon, Alexander! And I am in the know. At one time, he tried to find fragments of the former detective empire of the USSR. And picking up the old site of Alex Headquarters in Moscow,
automatically redirects to your site. So that the Cheka does not doze off, everything is under control.
Moscow "Alex" was organized by the Kosyakov brothers. One Valentine was a leader. And the other brother lobbied for the interests of the association in the State Duma. And I led the Detective Bureau "Credo", which was the representative of the association in St. Petersburg. By the way, the association itself appeared after the Creed.
Your guys from Moscow came to me and after that they registered Alex as a trademark and demanded to remove the name of the first detective cooperative in the country “Alex” in St. Petersburg. I started there too. And this cooperative became known as "Argus" and stopped investigating. And all the detectives (10-12 people) came to me in the detective bureau "Credo", which then entered the Association of Detective Services of the USSR "ALEX" in Moscow. We even met in Moscow several times at our congresses before the collapse of the USSR. After the collapse
All dispersed to their cities and countries.
But Moscow "Alex" began to open exactly the branches of its Moscow office in the country. So it happened in St. Petersburg.
An Alex branch was also opened here, and he is still breathing a bit, eventually leaving Moscow Alex, but the former military officer Makarov did not succeed in developing detective activities. And we remained the only detective bureau for Peter under the name "Credo", abandoning the brand of the association "Alex". But I still know how to keep the black and red "Alex" badge, which was personally given to me by Valentin Kosyakov. After all, it was given only to the heads of organizations. The deputies had black and blue tokens, and the rest of the staff had black and white tokens.

Original message
Я работаю в этом агентстве (Сыскное бюро Алекс) с 1998 года по сей день )) .. так что, Михаил, история продолжается ))
Добрый день, Александр! А я в курсе . В свое время пытался найти осколки былой сыскной империи СССР . И набирая старый сайт Московской штаб-квартиры "Алекс",
автоматически перебрасывает на Ваш сайт. Так, что ЧК не дремлет, все под контролем.
Московский "Алекс" организовали братья Косяковы. Один Валентин был руководителем. А другой брат лоббировал интересы ассоциации в Госдуме. А я руководил Детективным бюро "Кредо" , которое являлось представителем ассоциации по Санкт-Петербургу. Кстати сама ассоциация появилась после "Кредо".
Ко мне приезжали ваши ребята из Москвы и после этого зарегистрировали Алекс , как торговую марку и потребовали убрать название первого сыскного кооператива в стране "Алекс" в Питере. Я там тоже начинал. И этот кооператив стал называться "Аргус" и прекратил заниматься сыском. А все сыщики (10-12 человек) перешли ко мне в детективное бюро "Кредо", которое и вошло затем в Ассоциацию детективных служб СССР "АЛЕКС" в Москве. Мы даже собирались в Москве несаолько раз на наши съезды до развала СССР. После развала
Все разбрелись по своим городам и странам.
Но Московский "Алекс" стал открывать по стране уже именно филиалы своего Московского офиса. Так и произошло в СПб.
Здесь тоже открыли филиал "Алекс", он и сейчас еще немного дышит, уйдя в конце концов от Московского "Алекса", но детективную деятельность развить у бывшего военного офицера Макарова так и не получилось. И мы так и оставались единственным детективным бюро по Питеру под названием "Кредо" , отказавшись от бренда ассоциации "Алекс" . Но уменя до сих пор храниться черно-красный жетон "Алекс", который выдал мне лично Косяков Валентин. Ведь его давали только руководителям организаций. Замы имели черно-синие жетоны, а остальные сотрудники черно-белые жетоны.