Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Need Help Regarding Legalization of Information

Reaction score
Благовещенск, ул. Кузнечная,1 оф.4 тел. 8-962-285-
Good day. Reports were submitted to the murder court. (I sent an excerpt from the report to my colleagues), in the case on the recognition of the cottage sale and purchase transaction as invalid (they conducted surveillance of the cottage in order to determine who uses it), in the bankruptcy case they provided information on the location of the equipment (conducted surveys and inspections of the equipment on mines, using video recording), by definition of the child’s place of residence (they monitored the mother in order to collect information about her working hours, time of communication with the child (with her or not)), a case of child abuse (we watched the father’s treatment with a child on his way to kindergarten and back, in stores, on playgrounds), in cases of divorce, alimony (collected information about the actual place of work, wage). Well, that's all for now.
I downloaded an excerpt from the report, with links to articles in the Federal Law. There have been no problems so far.

Attachments

• Отчет.docx
    15.9 KB · Views: 203
Original message
Доброго времени суток. Отчеты предоставлялись в суд по делу об убийстве. (выдержку из отчета я направила коллегам), по делу о признании сделки купли-продажи коттеджа недействительной (вели наблюдение за коттеджем с целью установить кто именно им пользуется), в деле о банкротстве предоставляли информацию о месте нахождении техники (проводили опросы и осмотры техники по приискам, с применением видеозаписи), по определению места жительства ребенка (вели наблюдение за матерью, с целью собрать сведения о ее режиме работы, времени общения с ребенком (с ней или нет)), дело о жестоком обращении с ребенком (наблюдали за обращением отца с ребенком по пути следования в детский сад и обратно, в магазинах, на игровых площадках), в делах о разводах, алиментах (собирали сведения о фактическом месте работе, заработной плате). Ну вот пока всё.
Загрузила выдержку с отчета, со ссылками на статьи ФЗ. До настоящего времени проблем не было.

Василий Коновалов

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Good afternoon, I agree with my colleagues about the legalization of the information received through petitions. And I legalized the photo-video materials in the courts through a report that was submitted to the court and announced the interrogation of the detective as a witness. The Federal Law allows us to collect information, including to monitor if the client is a participant in civil proceedings. Several times, the parties declared interference in their personal lives, but refused to initiate proceedings, referring to the Federal Law. In the report, by the way, I also made a reference to the Federal Law, which allows observation. The main thing is to shoot in public places and on the street. There were no problems so far. Good luck with business. I can throw off the report form, if interested.

Original message
Добрый день, согласна с коллегами по поводу легализации полученных сведений посредством ходатайств. А фото-видео материалы я легализовывала в судах через отчет, который предоставляли в суд и заявляли о допросе детектива в качестве свидетеля. ФЗ разрешает нам сбор сведений, в том числе и вести наблюдение, если клиент является участником гражданского судопроизводства. Несколько раз стороны заявляли о вмешательстве в личную жизнь, но в возбуждении дела отказывали, ссылаясь на ФЗ. В отчете, кстати, я также делала ссылку на ФЗ, позволяющую производить наблюдение. Основное, это съемки должны вестись в общедоступных местах и на улице. Пока проблем не было. Удачи в делах. Могу скинуть форму отчета, если интересует.