Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Reaction score
Россия, г. Нижний Новгород. +7-903-600-08-70.
Website
o-d-b.ru
Something I can not find this 50th issue! What is it called !?

Original message
Я что то не могу найти этот 50-й выпуск! Как он называется!?
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Something I could not find this video! Tell me where to look!

Original message
Я что то не сумел найти это видио! Подскажи где посмотреть!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Original message
ZOV said:
Горячий вечер с Тиграном Кеосаяном № 50 " ЧАСТНЫЕ ДЕТЕКТИВЫ"

https://www.dtv.ru/rus/video/document110401.phtml
на ссылку нажми.

ДНК

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Частный детектив Карпович Дмитрий Николаевич Росси
Yeah ..... Zimin well done, but here's how those detectives who openly promote including this video will appreciate and on TV, interference in personal life ... propaganda of forbidden events is also visible on our forum .... I understand perfectly that everyone is doing everything quietly .... but you can’t discuss it openly ... and you need to rebuild the forum .. .

Original message
Да уж.....Зимин молодец, но вот как оценят данный видеоматериал те сыщики, которые в открытую пропагандируют в т.ч. и на ТВ вмешательство в личную жизнь...пропаганда запрещенных мерорпиятий сплошь видна и на нашем форуме....я прекрасно понимаю, что втихаря все все делают....но открыто это обсуждать нельзя...и форум нужно перестраивать...

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
ДНК said:
Yeah ..... Zimin well done, but here's how those detectives who openly promote including this video will appreciate and on TV, interference in personal life ... propaganda of forbidden events is also visible on our forum .... I understand perfectly that everyone is doing everything quietly .... but you can’t discuss it openly ... and you need to rebuild the forum .. .
Hello Dmitry. You are on the forum without five minutes a year. But are you not too early to impose forum rules on me?

Original message
ДНК said:
Да уж.....Зимин молодец, но вот как оценят данный видеоматериал те сыщики, которые в открытую пропагандируют в т.ч. и на ТВ вмешательство в личную жизнь...пропаганда запрещенных мерорпиятий сплошь видна и на нашем форуме....я прекрасно понимаю, что втихаря все все делают....но открыто это обсуждать нельзя...и форум нужно перестраивать...
Здравствуйте, Дмитрий. Вы на форуме без пяти минут год. А не рановато ли Вы мне правила форума навязываете?
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Oleg! Finally I looked at the Klasnoe and the Speech before Tigran, the Lawyer and the young Special! I support Andrey! Probably it wasn’t easy ?????! VA is mostly cool! But I would like to note one thing, Sorry, of course, maybe I'm wrong! , But as I understand it, you’re not doing a pure detective story! And just from time to time you carry out hourly orders, but basically I do not exclude how you mentioned the organization’s banks, etc. and for sure, either simply or under an agent’s contract, you fulfill the duties of the head of the Security Council of these organizations and those who are with you in the team carry out the same tasks as you! As an employee of UR and as a senior opera, he himself decided more complex materials, and those that were easier to solve were young people and if they didn’t succeed then you connected!
Sorry, maybe I'm wrong about something, but this is my point of view! For example, I’m a little less than you are in this field, --- just 10 years away! and also worked in the URUB RUBOP, the Tax Police and, as it were, also went through the entire Horde.
Once again, I apologize if something is wrong! But basically YOU ARE ABOUT! Don't hit your face in the mud! WELL DONE! I support!

Original message
Олег!Наконецто просмотрел тое Класное причем Выступление перед Тиграном, Адвокатом и молодой Особой! Поддерживаю Андрея ! Наверное точно было н легко?????! ВА в основном класно! Но я бы хотел заметить одно, Извини конечно может я и не прав! , Но как я понял чисто детективкой не занимаешся! А просто от случая к случаю ты выполняешь часные заказы, но в основном не исключаю , как ты упоминал банки организации и т.д. и наверняка просто либо по договору агентскому выполняеш как бы обязанности начальника СБ данных организаций и те кто с тобой в команде выполняют теже самые поручения что и ты! Как сотрудник УРа и будучи старшим опером более сложные материалы решал сам а те что попроще решала молодеж и если у них не получалось то подключался ты!
Извини может я в чем то не прав но это моя точка зрения! Я вот например немного по меньше чем ты в этой сфере , --- всего лиш 10 лет! и тоже работал в УРе РУБОПе , Налоговой полиции и как бы прошел тоже всю ОРД.
Еще раз прошу извинение если что не так ! А в основном ТЫ М О Л О Д Ч И Н А! Не ударил лицом в грязь! МОЛОДЕЦ! Поддерживаю!
Reaction score
Website
privatdetectiv-ua.com
whoever wants, let it spread it in an open format, it’s not necessary to redo the forum for this)))) But on the account of “marriage fiction”, here everyone decides for himself to do this or not and in what form. and everything else is just someone’s points of view, and I think that in order to cross the line everyone has their own price. But it will entail a consequence or not, it all depends on your skill gentlemen detectives, so you can talk and show a lot of things, but how it really isn’t nobody knows.

Original message
кто хочет, пусть выкладывает в открытом формате, для этого не обязательно переделывать форум))))Ну а на счет "брачного чтива", тут уже каждый решает для себя заниматься этим или нет и в какой форме.а все остальное это только чьи то точки зрения,и я думаю чтоб переступить черту у каждого есть своя цена.А вот повлечет это за собой последствие или нет, здесь все зависит от Вашего мастерства господа сыщики, так что говорить и показывать можно много чего, а как оно на самом деле не знает никто.