Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
To get to the private section you need to be a registered user on the forum, and you must also post your photo and contacts!

For colleagues who have their own site: place a forum banner on all pages of their site, hang your photo instead of an avatar (there are exceptions, negotiated separately). This, as they say pass in private.

The forum presents colleagues who do not have their own site, that's okay.
Be an active user, participate in the life of the forum, post interesting materials on the resource pages, comment on what others have posted. And you will get access to the private section.

Also on the forum are our like-minded people, someone is interested in this topic, someone is planning to deal with it, who is ready to help the development of the forum, again with interesting materials, comments.
Communicate, work, help in the development of the forum.
LET'S BE FRIENDS!

I look forward to working with you!

Sincerely, Matushkin Andrey.

Original message
Чтобы попасть в приватный раздел нужно быть зарегистрированным пользователем на форуме, а так же необходимо разместить своё фото и контакты!

Для коллег у которых есть свой сайт: разместить баннер форума на всех страницах своего сайта, повесить свою фотографию вместо аватары(бывают исключения, оговаривается отдельно). Это, как говорится пропуск в приват.

На форуме представлен коллеги у которых нет своего сайта, ничего страшного.
Будьте активным пользователем, участвуйте в жизни форума, размещайте на страницах ресурса интересные материалы, комментируйте то, что разместили другие. И Вы получите доступ в приватный раздел.

Так же на форуме находятся наши единомышленники, кому то эта тема интересна, кто то планирует ей заняться, кто готов помогать развитию форума, опять же интересными материалами, комментариями.
Общайтесь, работайте, помогайте в развитии форума.
БУДЕМ ДРУЖИТЬ!

Рассчитываю на сотрудничество!

С уважением, Матушкин Андрей.

частный детектив Сочи

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Re: How to get into the semi-private section.

well done. All signs of self-regulatory organizations. What was made in February 2005 at the congress of detectives of Russia. But it remained on paper because of the decomposing activities of individuals on the board. But a partnership agreement was signed between almost all regions. And still we communicate within the framework of the agreement. In fact, the second wave of self-organization of detectives began. Still, the political will would be on this matter.

Original message
Re: Как попасть в полуприватный раздел.

молодцы. Все признаки саморегулированных организаций. О чем в феврале 2005 г. на съезде детективов России было принято решение. Но осталось на бумаге из за разложенческой деятельности отдельных лиц правления. Но было подписано партнерское соглашение между почти всеми регионами. И до сих пор мы общяемся в рамках соглашения. Фактически началась вторая волна самоорганизации детективов. Еще бы политическая воля была бы на это дело.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru

Yuri, hi! Glad to see you go to the section: Detective agencies and private detectives.
Create a new topic. Well, tell me about yourself in this thread! I’m waiting, and for now I’ll give you access to the floor privat.

Original message

Юрий, привет! Рад тебя "видеть" зайди в раздел: Детективные агентства и частные детективы.
Создай новую тему. Ну расскажи в этой теме о себе! Жду, а я пока сделаю тебе допуск в полу приват.
Reaction score
Website
secret-adviser.tiu.ru

Good day, Andrey!
I am a private detective from Omsk with the brand of Secret Advisor Detective Agency. However, in connection with obtaining a license and opening the agency only in November 2010, I do not yet have my own website. But I would like to be a member of your team. In the future I plan to create my own site, on which I will accordingly place a banner of your forum.
Sincerely, Sergey Prokopyev

Original message

Доброго времени суток, Андрей!
Я являюсь частным детективом из Омска с брендом Детективное агентство "Тайный советник". Однако, в связи с получением лицензии и открытием агентства только в ноябре 2010 года, я пока не имею своего собственного сайта. Но хотелось бы быть членом вашей команды. В перспективе планирую создать свой сайт, на котором соответственно размещу баннер вашего форума.
С уважением, Сергей Прокопьев

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru

Hello Sergey! I am glad to see you on the pages of our Forum. I hope that over time the Forum will become yours. I, too, like you, hope that you will become a member of our team. I look forward to mutually beneficial cooperation.

Матушкин Андрей said:
Be an active user, participate in the life of the forum, post interesting materials on the resource pages, comment on what others have posted. And you will get access to the semi private section.

Original message

Здравствуйте, Сергей! Рад видеть Вас на страницах нашего Форума. Надеюсь, что со временем Форум станет и Вашим. Я тоже как и Вы надеюсь, что Вы станете членом нашей команды. Рассчитываю на взаимовыгодное сотрудничество.

Матушкин Андрей said:
Будьте активным пользователем, участвуйте в жизни форума, размещайте на страницах ресурса интересные материалы, комментируйте то, что разместили другие. И Вы получите доступ в полу приватный раздел.
Reaction score
Днепропетровск, +38 068 404 92 85(Билайн),+38 066
Website
iapd.info

Andrei, for example, it will be difficult for me to maintain my own site in view of the almost complete lack of computer skills (as far as I understand, the site needs to be maintained in some kind of "working condition"), but I would like to communicate with colleagues on more specific topics (as I understand it such topics on the floor of private and private). Tell me what should I do? Regards, Igor.

Original message

Андрей,мне к примеру тяжело будет вести собственный сайт в виду практически полного отсутствия навыков работы на компьютере(на сколько понимаю сайт необходимо поддерживать в каком то "рабочем состоянии"), при этом хотелось бы общаться с коллегами по более конкретным темам(я так понимаю такие темы на полу привате и привате).Скажите как мне поступить?С уважением,Игорь.

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score

Igor, good day!
The presence of the site is only ONE of the conditions ... This is not mandatory ... Everything else - yes, obligatory!
I also don’t have a site ... I don’t need it just for me !!!

Original message

Игорь, доброго времени суток !
Наличие сайта - только ОДНО из условий... Это не в обязательном порядке... Всё остальное - да, обязаловка !
У меня тоже сайта нет... Не нужен он мне просто-напросто !!!

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru

gorodovoy said:
Andrei, for example, it will be difficult for me to maintain my own site in view of the almost complete lack of computer skills (as far as I understand, the site needs to be maintained in some kind of "working condition"), but I would like to communicate with colleagues on more specific topics (as I understand it such topics on the floor of private and private). Tell me what should I do? Regards, Igor.
Igor, good day. Vadim is absolutely right, the site is not important for admission to the closed sections. The main thing is the desire to communicate, work. I look forward to working with you at the Forum and will definitely talk in the floor.

Original message

gorodovoy said:
Андрей,мне к примеру тяжело будет вести собственный сайт в виду практически полного отсутствия навыков работы на компьютере(на сколько понимаю сайт необходимо поддерживать в каком то "рабочем состоянии"), при этом хотелось бы общаться с коллегами по более конкретным темам(я так понимаю такие темы на полу привате и привате).Скажите как мне поступить?С уважением,Игорь.
Игорь, доброго времени суток. Вадим абсолютно прав, для допуска в закрытые разделы сайт не принципиален. Главное это желание общаться, работать. Жду от Вас работы на Форуме и обязательно пообщаемся в полу привте.

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info

gorodovoy said:

I dare to note - the site doesn’t really need to be supported ..... They did it and it works .... This is not a forum that needs to be kept in good shape hourly. So, what about the site "answer is not correct":) .... Your photo is secret? Maybe it makes sense to "show up"? :) .. There is still the right way - active work on the forum and personal meetings with colleagues in Ukraine. Igor, how about you to meet in person? :)

Original message

gorodovoy said:

Смею заметить - сайт не особо-то надо поддерживать.....Сделали и он работает....Это же не форум, который надо почасово держать в тонусе. Так, что по поводу сайта "ответ- не верный":)....Фото Ваше секретно? Может, есть смысл "показаться"?:)..Есть ещё верный путь- активная работа на форуме и ЛИЧНЫЕ встречи с коллегами на Украине. Игорь, как Вы насчёт познакомиться лично?:)
Reaction score
Днепропетровск, +38 068 404 92 85(Билайн),+38 066
Website
iapd.info

I’ll meet you personally forever and with great pleasure. Regarding the site, I said so because in computers and programs I’m not just a user, but I apologize for a complete user. There are problems with the photo (not related to my uncleanliness, because I have the honor and these are not big words) now it’s just that the brothers went for fashion to do our best for us. I’ve been doing the search tightly for about a year, and before that I worked on various security services myself, especially the chefs liked it, and I apologize in advance. I apologize in advance if I am harsh, but at the same time I ask you to speak frankly for the sides in my messages, etc. I will always be happy about the help (if anyone needs it) across the Dnieper and thanks for the WARM RECEPTION - I will try to be worthy .Sincerely, Igor.

Original message

Насчет познакомится лично я завсегда пожалуйста и с превеликим удовольствием.По поводу сайта я сказал так потому,что в компах и прогах я не то что юзер,а изиняюсь полный юзер.По поводу фото есть проблемы(не связанные с моей нечистоплотностью т.к. честь имею и это не громкие слова) нынче просто у братьев мода пошла на нас палки делать влегкую.Сыском как таковым занимаюсь плотно где то год, а так до этого по работе в различных СБ такую работу сам себе придумал тем более шефам это нравилось,а мне и подавно.Заранее прошу прощения если бываю резок,но при этом прошу откровенно высказывать за бока в моих сообщениях и т.п.По поводу помощи(если кому надо) по Днепру буду всегда рад и спасибо за ТЕПЛЫЙ ПРИЕМ-- постараюсь быть достойным.С Уважением,Игорь.