Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

How to get to the private section.

Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Re: How to get into the semi-private section.

gorodovoy said:
I’ll meet you personally forever and with great pleasure. Regarding the site, I said so because in computers and programs I’m not just a user, but I apologize for a complete user. There are problems with the photo (not related to my uncleanliness, because I have the honor and these are not big words) now it’s just that the brothers went for fashion to do our best for us. I’ve been doing the search tightly for about a year, and before that I worked on various security services myself, especially the chefs liked it, and I apologize in advance. I apologize in advance if I am harsh, but at the same time I ask you to speak frankly for the sides in my messages, etc. I will always be happy about the help (if anyone needs it) across the Dnieper and thanks for the WARM RECEPTION - I will try to be worthy .Sincerely, Igor.
Keep it up! The fact that you express a point of view as it is +1000! A photo is really necessary;)

Original message
Re: Как попасть в полуприватный раздел.

gorodovoy said:
Насчет познакомится лично я завсегда пожалуйста и с превеликим удовольствием.По поводу сайта я сказал так потому,что в компах и прогах я не то что юзер,а изиняюсь полный юзер.По поводу фото есть проблемы(не связанные с моей нечистоплотностью т.к. честь имею и это не громкие слова) нынче просто у братьев мода пошла на нас палки делать влегкую.Сыском как таковым занимаюсь плотно где то год, а так до этого по работе в различных СБ такую работу сам себе придумал тем более шефам это нравилось,а мне и подавно.Заранее прошу прощения если бываю резок,но при этом прошу откровенно высказывать за бока в моих сообщениях и т.п.По поводу помощи(если кому надо) по Днепру буду всегда рад и спасибо за ТЕПЛЫЙ ПРИЕМ-- постараюсь быть достойным.С Уважением,Игорь.
Так держать! То что высказываешь точку зрения как есть +1000! А фото действительно надо ;)

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info

Частный детектив. Москва. Московская обл. said:
gorodovoy said:
I’ll meet you personally forever and with great pleasure. Regarding the site, I said so because in computers and programs I’m not just a user, but I apologize for a complete user. There are problems with the photo (not related to my uncleanliness, because I have the honor and these are not big words) now it’s just that the brothers went for fashion to do our best for us. I’ve been doing the search tightly for about a year, and before that I worked on various security services myself, especially the chefs liked it, and I apologize in advance. I apologize in advance if I am harsh, but at the same time I ask you to speak frankly for the sides in my messages, etc. I will always be happy about the help (if anyone needs it) across the Dnieper and thanks for the WARM RECEPTION - I will try to be worthy .Sincerely, Igor.
Keep it up! The fact that you express a point of view as it is +1000! A photo is really necessary;)

Here you are annoying !!! It is said the WELL-BROTHER ON THE “TAIL” with “STICK-MAKER” !!!! You can’t take a photo !! Otherwise, a colleague in the thick NKV dungeons will disappear ... op !! It's not from there .. ..in sense, in the cabinets of evil operas from some services;)

Original message

Частный детектив. Москва. Московская обл. said:
gorodovoy said:
Насчет познакомится лично я завсегда пожалуйста и с превеликим удовольствием.По поводу сайта я сказал так потому,что в компах и прогах я не то что юзер,а изиняюсь полный юзер.По поводу фото есть проблемы(не связанные с моей нечистоплотностью т.к. честь имею и это не громкие слова) нынче просто у братьев мода пошла на нас палки делать влегкую.Сыском как таковым занимаюсь плотно где то год, а так до этого по работе в различных СБ такую работу сам себе придумал тем более шефам это нравилось,а мне и подавно.Заранее прошу прощения если бываю резок,но при этом прошу откровенно высказывать за бока в моих сообщениях и т.п.По поводу помощи(если кому надо) по Днепру буду всегда рад и спасибо за ТЕПЛЫЙ ПРИЕМ-- постараюсь быть достойным.С Уважением,Игорь.
Так держать! То что высказываешь точку зрения как есть +1000! А фото действительно надо ;)

Вот ты настырный!!!Сказано же- СТРАШИЙ БРАТ НА "ХВОСТЕ" с "ПАЛКО-ДЕЛАТЕЛЕМ"!!!!Нельзя фото!!А то так и сгинет коллега в гнустных застенках НКВ...оп!!Это не оттуда....в смысле- в кабинетах злобных оперов из некоторых служб ;)

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru

Without a photo, access will not be in private.

Original message

Без фото, доступа не будет в приват.
Reaction score
Днепропетровск, +38 068 404 92 85(Билайн),+38 066
Website
iapd.info

Accepted!

Original message

Принято!
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info

Anto is my personal face - as promised.

Original message

Энто моя личная фейса--как обещал.

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score

Brutal man ! :)
But the expression on her face is all-detective! Ardor and slight perplexity ...: lol:: lol:: lol:
Are steps not easy? :) Long posed? : lol:

Original message

Брутальный мужчина ! :)
Но выражение лица - общедетективное ! Задор и лёгкое недоумение... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Шаги даются нелегко ? :) Долго позировали ? :lol:
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info

Vadim! I posed like this, my mother didn’t recognize the Shobes, she is against my detective inclinations: if you were a locksmith or some kind of welder, at least a policeman, but not a detective (something from Arkady Severny). : lol:: lol:: lol:

Original message

Вадим!Позировал так,шобы мама не узнали,она против моих сыскных наклонностей:лучше бы ты был слесарь или какой нибудь сварщик,в крайнем случае милиционэр, но токо не детективщик(кое шо из Аркадия Северного). :lol: :lol: :lol:

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Website
Odis11.ru

: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen

Original message

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Reaction score
Website
detektiv63.ru

Matushkin Andrey.
Good afternoon, the banner on the site is placed on all pages.

Original message

Матушкин Андрей.
Добрый день, банер на сайте помещен на всех страницах.

Агенство БИР-7

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
www.bir7.ru
Andrey, good afternoon. I about the private section. Your banner has been posted on its website, the photo has also been posted, the other conditions seem to be met, if you are ready to fulfill any other comments.
Sincerely, BIR-7 Agency.

Original message
Андрей добрый день. Я по поводу приватного раздела. Ваш банер разместил на своем сайте, фото тоже разместил, остальные условия вроде соблюдены, если еще какие будут замечания готов выполнить.
С уважением Агенство БИР-7.