Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Detective agency "Sherlock", who are they ???

A

Anonymous

If the detective and the client did not have mutual understanding, and, accordingly, no trust, then I consider further work to be impossible. Moreover, in this situation usual impatience manifests itself (it may be on nervous grounds). The situation described is rather unreliable. The timing of the decision was not specified, if only because of the extremely sensitive issue of which the client was immediately informed and seemed to understand. In short, I do not want to pour all the dirt on the air. Sherlock.

Original message
Если у детектива и клиента не возникло взаимопонимания , а соответственно и доверия,то считаю дальнейшее продолжение работы невозможным.Тем более что в данной ситуации проявляется обычное нетерпение(может быть на нервной почве). Описанна же ситуация довольно недостоверно.Сроки решения не оговаривались,хотя бы по причине крайней щекотливости вопроса,о чем клиент был сразу поставлен в известность и вроде понимал.Короче не хочется выливать всю грязь в прямой эфир.Шерлок.
A

Anonymous

zakon-r@mail.ru said:
If the detective and the client did not have mutual understanding, and, accordingly, no trust, then I consider further work to be impossible. Moreover, in this situation usual impatience manifests itself (it may be on nervous grounds). The situation described is rather unreliable. The timing of the decision was not specified, if only because of the extremely sensitive issue of which the client was immediately informed and seemed to understand. In short, I do not want to pour all the dirt on the air. Sherlock.

Original message
zakon-r@mail.ru said:
Если у детектива и клиента не возникло взаимопонимания , а соответственно и доверия,то считаю дальнейшее продолжение работы невозможным.Тем более что в данной ситуации проявляется обычное нетерпение(может быть на нервной почве). Описанна же ситуация довольно недостоверно.Сроки решения не оговаривались,хотя бы по причине крайней щекотливости вопроса,о чем клиент был сразу поставлен в известность и вроде понимал.Короче не хочется выливать всю грязь в прямой эфир.Шерлок.

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Colleagues!!

And YES "Sherlock" is a member of the forum ??

Yours faithfully

Original message
Коллеги!!

А ДА "Шерлок" является членом форума??

С уважением

Игорь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
zakon-r@mail.ru said:

Original message
zakon-r@mail.ru said:

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Unclear and on the one hand and on the other ...... We look forward to continuing ....

Original message
Мутновато- и с одной стороны и с другой......Ждём продолжения....
Reaction score
шерлок said:
zakon-r@mail.ru said:

Роман Худяков said:
Colleagues!!

Unclear ....... We need to clarify the situation. We look forward to continuing from “Sherlock”.

Original message
шерлок said:
zakon-r@mail.ru said:

Роман Худяков said:
Коллеги!!

Мутновато.......Надо прояснить ситуацию. Ждём продолжения от "Шерлок".

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Wait ...?

Original message
Ждёмс...?

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Роман Худяков said:
Colleagues!!

Yours faithfully
Good afternoon colleagues! I invited Sherlock to the forum.
Andrey Have you talked to Olga? What have they come to?
Sincerely, Matushkin Andrey.

Original message
Роман Худяков said:
Коллеги!!

С уважением
Добрый день коллеги! Я пригласил "Шерлок" на форум.
Андрей Вы пообщались с Ольгой? К чему "пришли"?
С уважением, Матушкин Андрей.