Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Detective agency "Sherlock", who are they ???

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Матушкин Андрей said:
I invited Sherlock to the forum.
Andrey Have you talked to Olga? What have they come to?
Sincerely, Matushkin Andrey.

Hello hello !!

Then let's wait for the development of events.
Yours faithfully

Original message
Матушкин Андрей said:
Я пригласил "Шерлок" на форум.
Андрей Вы пообщались с Ольгой? К чему "пришли"?
С уважением, Матушкин Андрей.

Андрей, здравствуй!!

Тогда подождем развития событий.
С уважением
A

Anonymous

Донна said:
I have such a situation that is not enviable with my son for 15 years. Influenced, and
Confident adult. Money comes from somewhere, gets up
against parents not to mention truancy at school ... We turned to
Sherlock Detective Agency, apparently scammers. They talked made an advance payment of 10 thousand.
for the first day of surveillance and 8 for wiretapping in his room. The contract was not concluded.
A week passed, nothing was done and wiretaps ...., began to answer calls
I’ll call you back with the words. Tired, asked to return the money what they said
come tomorrow and what was observed yesterday. I replied he was
at home, we answered, we know (although I meant I didn’t go for a walk, I was at school)))
Time passes, but the question remains, where, when and .... How is everything going on with you
contract, prices and guarantees? And how to deal with this scam (return money) in
which we hit? Thank.
And why didn’t they go to the police, to the juvenile inspection, but to the detective agency? Unfortunately, what is sometimes shown in a show about private detectives is illegal. I advise you to apply with a written application to the authority that carries out checks on the licensing activities of private detective agencies and private detectives, namely the licensing and permitting department of the territorial police department. The detective carries out his activities only on the basis of a written agreement, where the detective's capabilities, their cost and settlement procedure must be prescribed.

Original message
Донна said:
У меня такая ситуация не завидная с сыном 15 лет. Попал под влияние,причем
уверенны взрослого человека. Появляются откуда то деньги,вытворяет действия
против родителей не говоря о прогулах в школе... Мы обратились к
дет.агентству Шерлок,видимо машенники. Поговорили сделали предоплату 10тыс.
за первый день слежки и 8 за прослушку в его комнату.Договор не заключили.
Прошла неделя ничего не делается и прослушки....,на звонки стали отвечать
со словами,перезвоню. Надоел, попросили вернуть деньги на что сказали
приезжайте завтра и что велось наблюдение вчера.Я ответила он был
дома,ответили мы знаем(хотя я имела ввиду не ходил гулять,но в школе был)))
Время идет,а вопрос остается,где ,когда и....Как у Вас все происходит
договор,цены и гарантии?И как бороться с этим лохотроном(вернуть деньги) в
который мы попали? Спасибо.
А почему обратились не в милицию, в инспекцию по делам несовершеннолетних, а в детективное агентство? К сожалению, то что показывают иногда в шоу про частных детективов - это противозаконно. Советую обратиться с письменным заявлением в орган, который осуществляет проверки лицензионной деятельности частных сыскных агенств и частных детективов, а именно в отдел лицензионно-разрешительной работы территориального УВД. Свою деятельность детектив осуществляет только на основании заключенного письменного договора, где в обязательном порядке должны быть прописаны возможности детектива их стоимость и порядок расчетов.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Andrew (inquisitor) thanks for coming back to the discussion.

Original message
Андрей(inquisitor) спасибо, что вернулся к дискуссии.

Донна

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Today I got in touch with Andrei (director), explained the situation: that his partner left the city and therefore did not answer the phone. Today or deadline tomorrow they promised to resolve the situation. I think everything will be resolved normally. Thank you all for your attention and responsiveness.

Original message
Сегодня я дозвонилась до Андрея(директор),объяснил ситуацию:что его напарник уехал за город и поэтому не подходил к телефону. Сегодня или крайний срок завтра обещали разрешить ситуацию. Думаю все разрешится нормально.Всем спасибо за внимание и отзывчивость.

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Good luck to you ! Sonny - belt! :)

Original message
Удачи Вам ! Сынку - ремня ! :)

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello Olga. Keep us posted.
I think that the situation will be resolved normally, “Sherlock” has been working for several years and I have not heard bad reviews about them.
With all respect, Andrew.

Original message
Здравствуйте, Ольга. Держите нас в курсе дел.
Думаю, что ситуация разрешится нормально, "Шерлок" работает не первый год и плохих отзывов я о них не слышал.
С уважением, Андрей.
A

Anonymous

Донна said:
Today I got in touch with Andrei (director), explained the situation: that his partner left the city and therefore did not answer the phone. Today or deadline tomorrow they promised to resolve the situation. I think everything will be resolved normally. Thank you all for your attention and responsiveness.
And do not forget about the contract ...

Original message
Донна said:
Сегодня я дозвонилась до Андрея(директор),объяснил ситуацию:что его напарник уехал за город и поэтому не подходил к телефону. Сегодня или крайний срок завтра обещали разрешить ситуацию. Думаю все разрешится нормально.Всем спасибо за внимание и отзывчивость.
И не забудте про договор...

Игорь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Dear colleagues, detectives, I want to clarify the situation and ask not to give rash advice. On December 18, 2010, Olga contacted the agency about her son’s behavior and the availability of money; during the trial, it was established that her 15-year-old son is currently in hospital with the diagnosis; SHAKING THE BRAIN, the specified injury was inflicted on him by Olga's civil husband. From the hospital, the mother was not given the child until December 23, because guardianship and trusteeship as well as IDN of the district solve the issue of depriving Olga of parental rights, the question has not been closed. Throughout this time, Olga received legal assistance, an individual tracker was ordered. Her son’s place of residence was checked, the address provided by Olga and dr. On December 25, Olga twice called on the phone, and since at the moment it was inconvenient to talk, they informed her that we would call back, and then you know.

Original message
Уважаемые коллеги детективы !Хочу прояснить ситуацию и попросить не давать необдуманных советов.18 декабря 2010 года Ольга обратилась в агенство по поводу поведения сына и наличия у него денежных средств-в ходе разбирательства установлено,что ее 15 летний сын в настоящее время находится в больнице с диагнозом; СОТРЯСЕНИЕ головного мозга,указанную травму ему нанес гражданский муж Ольги.Из больницы ребенка матери не отдавали до 23 декабря т.к. опеки и попечительства а также ИДН района решают вопрос о лишении Ольги родительских прав-вопрос еще не закрыт.На протяжении всего этого времени Ольге оказывалась юридическая помощь,для нее был заказан индивидуальный трекер.Проведена проверка по месту жительства ее сына ,проверялся адрес переданный Ольгой и др.работа.25 декабря Ольга дважды позвонила по телефону,а так как в данный момент было неудобно разговаривать ей сообщили ,что перезвоним, а дальше Вы знаете.

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Портной Вадим said:
Good luck to you ! Sonny - belt! :)

The one who owns the East cannot disagree with you !!
The main thing is not to confuse - to whom the belt, and to whom .....;)

Regards and best regards

Original message
Портной Вадим said:
Удачи Вам ! Сынку - ремня ! :)

Владеющий Востоком с тобой невозможно не согласиться!!
Главное не перепутать - кому ремня, а кому..... ;)

С уважением и наилучшими пожеланиями

InfoPoisk

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.argys.org
There are doubts that for drawing by father bodily injury, the issue of deprivation of parental rights of mother . Either he is not a father (legally registered fatherhood is absent) or one of the following:
1. Injury to the child caused with the active participation of the mother
2. Injury to the child received as a result of improper fulfillment by the mother of parental duties
Is not calling for help an attempt to evade responsibility, a way to create some kind of alibi?
When did the child go to the hospital - before or after treatment?
How old are injuries known?
Was there any communication between the YES officers and the police?
Did you communicate with the child?

VERY INTERESTING POINT, KEEP IN THE COURSE ON DEVELOPING THE SITUATION. MAY BE HELPFUL TO EVERYTHING IN THE FOLLOW THAT WOULD NOT GET IN THE “AFTERNOON”

Original message
Есть сомнения, что за нанесение отцом ребенку телесных повреждений, решается вопрос о лишении родительских прав матери. Или он не отец (отсутствует законным образом оформленное отцовство) или одно из следующих:
1. Телесные повреждения ребенку нанесены при активном участии матери
2. Телесные повреждения ребенком получены в следствии не надлежащего исполнения матерью родительских обязанностей
Не является ли обращение за помощью попыткой уйти от ответственности, способом создания какого-то алиби?
Когда ребенок попал в больницу - до обращения или после?
Какой давности телесные повреждения известно?
Было ли общение сотрудников ДА с милицией?
С ребенком общались?

ОЧЕНЬ ИНТЕРЕСНЫЙ МОМЕНТ, ДЕРЖИТЕ В КУРСЕ ПО РАЗВИТИЮ СИТУАЦИИ. МОЖЕТ БЫТЬ ПОЛЕЗНО ВСЕМ В ДАЛЬНЕЙШЕМ ЧТО бЫ НЕ ПОПАСТЬ В "БЛУДЕНЬ"