Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Problem! Can I solve it?

Reaction score
Website
privatdetectiv-ua.com
Анатолий Маланченко said:
Colleagues, Suren has a specific question: is it possible to establish where the products are from? Answer: it is possible! Let him turn to our Ukrainian colleagues and that’s it! Why do we need to disclose the methodology of their work ?! : D
This is another matter! As they say "less words, more deeds"

Original message
Анатолий Маланченко said:
Коллеги, у Сурена конкретный вопрос: можно ли установить откуда продукция? Ответ: можно! Пусть обращается к нашим украинским коллегам и всё! Зачем нам раскрывать методику их работы?! :D
Вот это другое дело! Как говориться "меньше слов-больше дела"

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Sovereign, decide - if you need help and you are ready to open an order - let me know. Nearby detectives: modest-me or Laszlo (Kiev), or there is a very experienced colleague in Rivne .... you can write to me at the address or in personal messages.

Original message
Суверен, определитесь- если нужна помощь и Вы готовы открыть заказ- сообщите . Близнаходящиеся детективы: скромно-я или Ласло(Киев), или есть очень опытный коллега в Ровно....можно написать мне по адресу или в личные сообщения.

Казахстан

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Colleagues, I propose to transfer all discussions on working methods and possible action plans to closed sections. There is no need to disclose professional secrets to potential customers. Experience costs money, experience feeds us! Therefore, customer advice should be limited only to the following:
1. it is possible / impossible to obtain a positive result of the investigation;
2. what the client will receive as a result of the work done.
Our business is commercial in nature, and free advice is beyond commerce.

Original message
Коллеги, предлагаю все обсуждения по методам работы и возможным планам мероприятий переносить в закрытые разделы. Нет никакой необходимости раскрывать профессиональные секреты потенциальным клиентам. Опыт стоит денег, опыт нас кормит! Поэтому консультации клиента следует ограничивать только следующим:
1. возможно/невозможно получить положительный результат расследования;
2. что получит клиент в результате проведенной работы.
Наша деятельность носит коммерческий характер, а бесплатные советы лежат вне коммерции.
Reaction score
Красноярск. ул. Красной гвардии 24 - 316. тел. 8-9
I completely agree!

Original message
Полностью согласен!

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Правдалаб said:
Colleagues, I propose to transfer all discussions on working methods and possible action plans to closed sections. There is no need to disclose professional secrets to potential customers. Experience costs money, experience feeds us! Therefore, customer advice should be limited only to the following:
1. it is possible / impossible to obtain a positive result of the investigation;
2. what the client will receive as a result of the work done.
Our business is commercial in nature, and free advice is beyond commerce.

In general, I agree, but there is a nuance: we are on the forum and, if we “hide” all the discussions, the potential client will not know what we can. Yes, and without discussing the questions asked, we will not answer these 2 ..... In addition, if one of us takes up a specific case discussed here, work with the client will go to the phone, meetings and personal emails ... Now the main thing so that the potential client would go out on these topics and form orders from here ..... this is my subjective opinion ...

Original message
Правдалаб said:
Коллеги, предлагаю все обсуждения по методам работы и возможным планам мероприятий переносить в закрытые разделы. Нет никакой необходимости раскрывать профессиональные секреты потенциальным клиентам. Опыт стоит денег, опыт нас кормит! Поэтому консультации клиента следует ограничивать только следующим:
1. возможно/невозможно получить положительный результат расследования;
2. что получит клиент в результате проведенной работы.
Наша деятельность носит коммерческий характер, а бесплатные советы лежат вне коммерции.

В целом- согласен, но есть ньюанс: мы на форуме и, если "спрячем" все обсуждения- потенциальный клиент так и не узнает- что мы можем. Да и без обсуждения заданных вопросов мы не ответим на эти 2.....Кроме этого, если кто-то из нас берётся за конкретное дело обсуждённое здесь- работа с клиентом уйдёт на телефон, встречи и личные электронные почты...Сейчас главное, чтобы потенциальный клиент выходил в эти темы и формировал отсюда заказы.....это моё субъективное мнение...

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Igor!
Colleagues!!

WHAT we can and HOW we "can" are fundamentally different questions !!!
Or not? ;)

Yours faithfully

PS
This is me to the topic "free courses": D

Original message
Игорь!
Коллеги!!

ЧТО мы можем и КАК мы это "можем" - принцыпиально разные вопросы!!!
Или нет? ;)

С уважением

P.S.
Это я к теме "бэсплатные курсы" :D

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
At this stage, I completely agree with the Help.

Original message
На данном этапе, полностью согласен с Хелпом.
Hello everybody !

I agree with Andrei (Pravdalab) and Roman!

A master class is absolutely nothing to show to a potential client. It is enough that Andrei Matushkin (only he) will answer him that he will discuss the Case with the participants of the Forum. After some time, not in 5 minutes, he will inform you that they can help him, here are the coordinates of a particular private detective. When communicating with Adrey Matushkin, a potential Client must leave contact information about himself.

Original message
Привет Всем !

Согласен с Андреем (Правдалаб) и Романом !

Мастер-класс абсолютно не зачем показывать потенциальному клиенту. Достаточно, что Андрей Матушкин (только он) ему ответит, что обсудит Дело с участниками Форума. Через какое-то время, не за 5 минут,сообщит, что помочь ему могут, вот Вам координаты конкретного частного детектива. Потенциальный Клиент, при общении с Адреем Матушкиным, должен оставить о себе контактную информацию.
And further ! What can a private detective potential client answer a particular private detective who will take up the Case!

Original message
И еще ! Что может частный детектив потенциальному Клиенту ответит конкретный частный детектив, который возьмется за Дело !