whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Until now I can’t understand

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
By the way, the topic was to QUALIFY the act according to the CURRENT THEN UK UKRAINE ..... I myself, no matter how cool I get the composition :)

Original message
Кстати, тема была КВАЛИФИЦИРОВАТЬ деяние согласно ДЕЙСТВУЮЩЕГО ТОГДА УК.....я сам как ни кручу- получается состав:)

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Анатолий Маланченко said:
The referendum was announced on August 24, 1991, together with the Declaration of Independence of Ukraine, and approved on October 11 of that year by a resolution of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. One question was put to the referendum - “Do you confirm the Declaration of Independence of Ukraine?”
84.18% of eligible citizens of Ukraine (31,891,742 people) took part in the vote. 28 804 071 (90.32%) of them supported the Declaration of Independence of Ukraine. Thus, the declaration of independence of Ukraine was confirmed by popular vote.
From Wikipedia.

Tolya, this is all right ..... I already forgot everything, I am getting old :)) But there was still a referendum for integrity or I am confusing something .... Colleagues, tell me

Original message
Анатолий Маланченко said:
Референдум был объявлен 24 августа 1991 года вместе с Актом провозглашения независимости Украины и утверждён 11 октября того же года постановлением Верховной рады Украины. На референдум был вынесен один вопрос — «Подтверждаете ли Вы Акт провозглашения независимости Украины?»
В голосовании приняли участие 84,18 % имеющих право голоса граждан Украины (31 891 742 человека). 28 804 071 (90,32 %) из них поддержал Акт провозглашения независимости Украины. Таким образом провозглашение независимости Украины было подтверждено всенародным голосованием.
Из Википедии.

Толя, это всё правильно.....я уже всё забыл, старею:)....Но был же ещё референдум за целостность или я что-то путаю....Коллеги, подскажите

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Хелп said:
There were no presidents, Roma-jan :))))) .... And there was no split .... Everyone was waiting for an order .... but he didn’t do it :)

Igor !!!!!
At the time of the Emergency Committee, there were already Presidents of independent Republics as part of the Union, and Gorbachev was President of the Union! This is one of the reasons why he authorized the GKChP. I wanted to return the "armored train" to the main path.
In addition, if memory serves me right, then one of the conditions of the Union Treaty was - an independent decision of each of the Republics to freely enter and leave the Union. Hence the "Union of the indestructible republics of the free." But the leading role of the CPSU, a tipsy trinity, really blew up.

Original message
Хелп said:
Не было ещё президентов, Рома-джан:))))....И раскола не было....Все ждали приказ....а он не поступил:)

Игорь!!!!!
На момент ГКЧП уже были Президенты независимых Республик в составе Союза, а Горбачев был Президентом Союза! Это одна из причин, по которой он санкционировал ГКЧП. Хотелось вернуть "бронепоезд" на основной путь.
Кроме этого, если мне память не изменяет, то одним из условий Союзного договора было - самостоятельное решение каждой из Республик свободно входить и выходить из состава Союза. Отсюда и "Союз нерушимый республик свободных". А вот руководящую роль КПСС, подвыпившая троица, действительно взорвала.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Роман Худяков said:
Хелп said:
There were no presidents, Roma-jan :))))) .... And there was no split .... Everyone was waiting for an order .... but he didn’t do it :)

Igor !!!!!
At the time of the Emergency Committee, there were already Presidents of independent Republics as part of the Union, and Gorbachev was President of the Union! This is one of the reasons why he authorized the GKChP. I wanted to return the "armored train" to the main path.
In addition, if memory serves me right, then one of the conditions of the Union Treaty was - an independent decision of each of the Republics to freely enter and leave the Union. Hence the "Union of the indestructible republics of the free." But the leading role of the CPSU, a tipsy trinity, really blew up.

I won’t argue ... Much has been mixed up in my memory from those years .... but now it doesn’t seem so important .... It’s just interesting that our yurMonsters give out the qualifications of those acts:) .... I myself not particularly strong with his "special legal" education: D

Original message
Роман Худяков said:
Хелп said:
Не было ещё президентов, Рома-джан:))))....И раскола не было....Все ждали приказ....а он не поступил:)

Игорь!!!!!
На момент ГКЧП уже были Президенты независимых Республик в составе Союза, а Горбачев был Президентом Союза! Это одна из причин, по которой он санкционировал ГКЧП. Хотелось вернуть "бронепоезд" на основной путь.
Кроме этого, если мне память не изменяет, то одним из условий Союзного договора было - самостоятельное решение каждой из Республик свободно входить и выходить из состава Союза. Отсюда и "Союз нерушимый республик свободных". А вот руководящую роль КПСС, подвыпившая троица, действительно взорвала.

Я спорить не буду...Многое смешалось в памяти из тех лет....а сейчас уж не таким уж важным кажется....Просто интересно, чтобы юрМонстры наши выдали квалификацию тех деяний:)....я-то сам не особо силён со своим "специальным юридическим" образованием :D

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Хелп said:
I won’t argue ... Much has been mixed up in my memory from those years .... but now it doesn’t seem so important .... It’s just interesting that our yurMonsters give out the qualifications of those acts:) .... I myself not particularly strong with his "special legal" education: D

You mean that I have nothing to do with the five corridors of the parish school here? : lol:

Original message
Хелп said:
Я спорить не буду...Многое смешалось в памяти из тех лет....а сейчас уж не таким уж важным кажется....Просто интересно, чтобы юрМонстры наши выдали квалификацию тех деяний:)....я-то сам не особо силён со своим "специальным юридическим" образованием :D

Ты хочешь сказать, что мне с пятью коридорами церковно-приходской школы вообще здесь делать нечего? :lol:
Reaction score
Красноярск. ул. Красной гвардии 24 - 316. тел. 8-9
What happened is gone. What now break the spears? You can’t drive back! Europe is uniting, we are running away! Although there, not everything is smooth with the union. Germany and France are no longer fun to pull the whole cart! : D

Original message
Что было, то прошло. Что теперь копья ломать? Обратно уже не загонишь! Европа объединяется, мы разбегаемся! Хотя и там уже не все гладко с объединением. Германии и Франции уже не в прикол всю телегу тянуть! :D

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
No, no :) ..... give, I think ask- what colleagues think ....

Original message
Да нет:)))....образование здесь не при чём...я как-то пытался разложить по составляющим (субъект, суб. сторона, объект, объект. сторона+ остальное)- как не крути- у меня ООГП получалось.....дай, думаю спрошу- что коллеги думают....
Reaction score
Colleagues! You are now essentially pouring from empty to empty, because The union would continue to exist if our presidents had the political will ... My opinion is a betrayal of our people, covered in beautiful words. But now you won’t do anything. this is politics ... But the people of each republic (country) should know ALL information about this in order to draw conclusions for the future (if it still has ...)

Original message
Коллеги! Вы сейчас по сути переливаете из пустого в порожнее, т.к. Союз просуществовал бы и дальше, если бы была политическая воля у наших президентов... Мое мнение - это измена своему народу, прикрытая красивыми словами. Но сейчас ничего не сделаешь, т.к. это политика... Но народ каждой республики (страны) должен знать ВСЮ информацию об этом , чтобы сделать выводы на будущее (если оно еще у него будет...)

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Мангуст said:
Colleagues! You are now essentially pouring from empty to empty, because The union would continue to exist if our presidents had the political will ... My opinion is a betrayal of our people, covered in beautiful words. But now you won’t do anything. this is politics ... But the people of each republic (country) should know ALL information about this in order to draw conclusions for the future (if it still has ...)

Ya. When I opened the topic, and did not hide it, that this is one of the topics "empty and empty" .... no practical sense .... simply- the opinion of different people is interesting

Original message
Мангуст said:
Коллеги! Вы сейчас по сути переливаете из пустого в порожнее, т.к. Союз просуществовал бы и дальше, если бы была политическая воля у наших президентов... Мое мнение - это измена своему народу, прикрытая красивыми словами. Но сейчас ничего не сделаешь, т.к. это политика... Но народ каждой республики (страны) должен знать ВСЮ информацию об этом , чтобы сделать выводы на будущее (если оно еще у него будет...)

Я. когда тему открывал- и не скрывал, что это одна из тем "пустого в порожнее"....практического толка никакого....просто- интересно мнение разных людей
A

Anonymous

Igor, everything is very simple. The actions of the participants of the Bialowieza Agreement were not covered by the Criminal Code, since the Criminal Code of the USSR was not. Each republic had its own criminal legislation, and with unratified norms of international agreements.
And before the International Tribunal, to consider this crime within the framework of international law, no one initiated this procedure, unlike Germany after the Second World War, Serbia, Iraq, etc. Here is the whole answer. If you look at the initiators of the processes, you will see that they have always been the United States. Now think about who on behalf of our states could initiate this procedure and why did not initiate ... ???
Look for the answer in the regulation on the International Tribunal. You will not find, I will say later, I will look at legally competent users.

Original message
Игорь, все очень просто. Действия участников Беловежского соглашения не охватывались УК, так как УК СССР не было. У каждой республики было свое уголовное законодательство, причем с нератифицированными нормами международных соглашений.
А перед Международным трибуналом, чтобы рассмотреть это преступление в рамках норм международного права, данную процедуру никто не инициировал, в отличии от Германии после 2 мировой войны, Сербии, Ирака и т.д. Вот весь и ответ. Если посмотришь на инициаторов процессов, то увидишь, что ими всегда выступали США. А сейчас подумай, кто от лица наших государств мог инициировать эту процедуру и почему не инициировал...???
Ответ ищи в положении о Международном трибунале. Не найдешь, скажу позже, посмотрю юридически грамотных пользователей.