• gadanije na tarakane.jpg
    gadanije na tarakane.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 117
Original message
Предлагаю поймать таракана и погадать на Новый год
Reaction score
Website
www.
DO NOT WANT TO RETURN LOAN AND DEBTS FOR HOUSING? JUST WRITE A LETTER TO THE FSB!
The first with such an initiative were residents of the Nyurba district of Yakutia. At once, several people embarrassed the FSB regional administration officers by sending them letters with competent explanations of why they refused to pay the loan. Such information with reference to the media2 is quickly distributed by bloggers.
The content of the statements is approximately as follows:

“I, such and such, took a loan from the bank, but then I did not know that the founders of the bank are foreign companies whose head offices are in NATO member countries. I’m not against repaying the loan, but I can’t, because these acts fall under Article 275 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, namely, the provision of financial assistance to a foreign state, international or foreign organization or their representatives in activities against the security of the Russian Federation. ”

The following is a note that, according to the law, persons who have committed crimes under this article are exempted from criminal liability if they have notified the authorities. All this is painted on four pages, with detailed justification.

Now the FSB thinks what to do with these statements.

As noted, the letters are very well composed.
Moreover, it appears that the applicants are formally right.
On the other hand, if you set a precedent, a major scandal could break out. Counterintelligence has ten days to make a decision.

Given that the founders of network companies are registered in Cyprus, the Cayman Islands, etc. (but not in Russia) - soon we will be able to not pay for a communal apartment. There is nothing to help enemies ”- in this spirit they comment on this news on social networks, which seems to have been universally approved by the country's inhabitants.
Source: https://kukmor.livejournal.com/1526507.html

Original message
НЕ ХОТИТЕ ВОЗВРАЩАТЬ КРЕДИТ И ДОЛГИ ЗА ЖКХ? ПРОСТО НАПИШИТЕ ПИСЬМО В ФСБ!
Первыми с подобной инициативой выступили жители Нюрбинского района Якутии. Сразу несколько человек поставили в неловкое положение сотрудников регионального управления ФСБ, отправив им письма с грамотными разъяснениями, почему они отказываются платить по кредиту. Такая информация со ссылкой на СМИ2 быстро распространяется блогерами.
Содержание заявлений приблизительно следующее:

«Я, такой–то такой–то, взял в банке кредит, но тогда я не знал, что учредители у банка – иностранные компании, головные офисы которых находятся в странах–участницах НАТО. Я не против того, чтобы погасить кредит, но не могу, поскольку данные деяния попадают под статью 275 УК РФ, а именно – оказание финансовой помощи иностранному государству, международной либо иностранной организации или их представителям в деятельности, направленной против безопасности Российской Федерации».

Далее идет примечание, что по закону лица, совершившие преступления, предусмотренные данной статьей, освобождаются от уголовной ответственности, если они известили об этом органы власти. Все это расписано на четыре страницы, с подробным обоснованием.

Сейчас в УФСБ думают, что делать с этими заявлениями.

Как отмечается, составлены письма очень грамотно.
Более того, получается, что заявители формально правы.
С другой стороны, если создать прецедент, может разразиться крупный скандал. На принятие решения у контрразведчиков есть десять дней.

Если учитывать, что учредители сетевых компаний зарегистрированы на Кипре, Каймановых островах и т.д. (но только не в России) — скоро сможем и за коммуналку не платить. Нечего врагам помогать» — в таком духе комментируют в социальных сетях данную новость, которая, похоже, нашла всеобщее одобрение у жителей страны.
Источник: https://kukmor.livejournal.com/1526507.html

BEOWULF. Москва.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
beowulf.ru
A familiar blonde tekstanula to me: what does "YaNZ, LT, PP" mean? I answered:
"I don't know, love you, we'll talk later."
She replied: "Well, I'll ask someone else."

Attachments

• blonde-girl-.jpg
    blonde-girl-.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 87
Original message
Знакомая блондинка текстанула мне: что значит "ЯНЗ, ЛТ, ПП"? Я ответил:
"Я не знаю, люблю тебя, поговорим позже".
Она в ответ: "Хорошо, я спрошу кого-нибудь еще".

Митрофанов Николай Николаевич

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
г. Санкт-Петербург, Оренбургская дом 2 тел: +7 812
Website
mida-spb.ru
The blonde from the cartoon seems))))

Original message
Блондинка из мультика похоже))))

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Website
adp-dia.com
Listen, literate blonde, however))))

Original message
Слушай, грамотная блондинка, однако ))))

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
30 years in marriage ....

30 years in marriage ...)))

Original message
30 лет в браке....