Reaction score
Н.Ополчения, 34с1 Город-герой Москва 123423 Россия
Website
www.krioni.com

Original message

Турабян Владимир

Private access level
Reaction score
- Girl, can I invite you to dinner? - I don’t eat at night. - Well, then you can go to the movies? - I download from torrents. “Well, then can you just come to me, watch TV?” - I threw the “Box” three years ago into the trash, there is nothing to look there. - Well, I don’t know, can I see the photos? - Look at unfamiliar grandparents? Dismiss - Maybe you yourself tell me what you love? - I love sex, but you seem to be of little interest to him.

Original message
— Девушка, можно вас пригласить на ужин? — Я на ночь не ем. — Ну, тогда можно сходить в кино? — Я с торрентов качаю. — Ну, тогда можно просто пойти ко мне, посмотреть телевизор? — «Ящик» я три года назад выбросила на помойку, нечего там смотреть. — Ну, я не знаю, можно посмотреть фотографии? — Смотреть на незнакомых бабушек и дедушек? Увольте! — Может, вы сами подскажете, что вы любите? — Я люблю секс, но вас, похоже, он мало интересует.

Турабян Владимир

Private access level
Reaction score
The son-in-law says the mother-in-law: - Dear mother-in-law, and drive me for cigarettes! I give a thousand. The change is yours. Mother-in-law ran. The son-in-law is calling again. - My dear mother-in-law, and get me some beer! I give five thousand, surrender to you. Mother-in-law - jogging to the store. A phone rings. The wife asks: - Honey, have you given my mom a pension? Husband: - I give it away slowly and little by little ...

Original message
Зять говорит теще: — Дорогая тёща, а сгоняй-ка мне за сигаретами! Даю тысячу. Сдача твоя. Теща побежала. Снова зять зовет. — Милая тёща, а сгоняй-ка мне за пивом! Пять тысяч даю, сдача — тебе. Теща — бегом в магазин. Раздается телефонный звонок. Жена спрашивает: — Милый, ты моей маме пенсию отдал? Муж: — Отдаю потихоньку и понемногу...
Reaction score
Website
www.
Odessa humor.

Attachments

• resize.jpg
    resize.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 128
Original message
Одесский юмор.

BEOWULF. Москва.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
beowulf.ru
RESOLUTION
About refusal to initiate criminal proceedings

RP Ust-Ishim 09/17/1979

I, the district inspector of the Ust-Ilimsky District Department of Internal Affairs of the Internal Affairs Directorate of the Omsk Region, police captain Mitelev, having examined the application of Mr. Pogrebkovskaya, who lives in the village of Mal. Beach on Kolkhoznaya St.,

INSTALLED:

That the city of Pogrebkovskaya has three piglets at the age of 4 months, one sow at the age of 3 years and one boar at the age of 6 months. September 17, 1979 1 pig at the age of 3 months named Borya did not return with the other pigs. I found that Pogrebkovskaya lives on the edge of the village of Malaya Beach and the pigs grazed on the bank of the Yagodka River, which flows into the Irtysh River. Having lost the main herd, the piglet Borya grazed alone along the bank of the Yagodka River. oats, which by this time had already grown and looked appetizing. Refusing to feed on grass, Borya decided to cross the river and try oats, but hesitated for a long time, because. The collective farmers walked on the opposite bank and could beat him. At 12 o’clock the collective farmers went for lunch and Borya decided to swim. But he did not take into account the direction of the wind and the strength of the current. The Yagodka River flows into the Irtysh River, with the course took Borya to the Irtysh River, where the unreasonable animal continued to swim against the stream, hoping that it would emerge, but did not calculate its strength and capabilities. The herd of piglets saw that Borya was dying, but to provide effective help she could not and, screaming loudly, ran along the coast, thus trying to attract the attention of people. Poroshenka Borya was floundering in the water for a long time, at the same time he was announcing with a loud screech the surroundings of the village of Malaya Beach and, after exhausting, he obeyed fate and drowned quietly.
The collective farmers saw the death of the piglet by the collective farmers, who were harvesting and confirmed in their testimonies. Thus, there was no theft.
Guided by Article 113 of the Code of Criminal Procedure and Article 5 of Clause 1 of the Code of Criminal Procedure

RESOLVED
In the initiation of a criminal case on the fact of the theft of a piglet Bori grPogrebkovskaya refuse, about which it should be notified.
District inspector of the Ust-Ishim police department
Department of Internal Affairs of Omsk Region
Police Captain Mitelev.

Original message
ПОСТАНОВЛЕНИЕ
Об отказе в возбуждении уголовного дела

р.п.Усть-Ишим 17.09.1979

Я,участковый инспектор Усть-Илимского РОВД УВД Омской области капитан милиции Мителев,рассмотрев заявление гр.Погребковской,которая проживает в поселке Мал.Бича по ул.Колхозная,

УСТАНОВИЛ:

Что гр.Погребковская имеет в своем хозяйстве три поросенка в возрасте 4 месяцев,одну свиноматку в возрасте 3 лет и одного кабана в возрасте 6 месяцев.17 сентября 1979 г. 1 поросенок в возрасте 3 месяцев по кличке Боря не вернулся вместе с остальными поросятами.Мною было установлено,что Погребковская проживает на краю пос.Малая Бича и поросята паслись на берегу р.Ягодка,которая впадает в р.Иртыш.Отбившись от основного стада,поросенок Боря пасся один вдоль берега р.Ягодка.На противоположном берегу колхозниками был посажен овес,который к этому времени уже вырос и выглядел аппетитным.Отказавшись кормиться травой,Боря решил переплыть реку и попробовать овес,но долго не решался,т.к. на противоположном берегу ходили колхозники и могли его побить.В 12 часов колхозники ушли на обед и Боря решился плыть.Но он не учел направления ветра и силу течения.и т.к. р.Ягодка впадает в р.Иртыш,Борю течением вынесло в р.Иртыш,где неразумное животное продолжало плыть против течения,надеясь,что выплывет,но не рассчитало свои силы и возможности.Стадо поросят видело,что Боря погибает,но оказать действенную помощь не смогло и,громко визжа, бегало вдоль берега,пытаясь таким образом привлечь внимание людей.Поросенок Боря длительное время барахтался в воде,при этом оглашая громким визгом окрестности пос.Малая Бича и,после того,как изнемог,покорился участи и тихо утонул.
Данную смерть поросенка Бори видели колхозники,которые убирали урожай и о чем подтверждают в своих показаниях.Таким образом кражи не было.
Руководствуясь ст.113 УПК и ст.5 п.1 УПК

ПОСТАНОВИЛ
В возбуждении уголовного делапо факту кражи поросенка Бори у грПогребковской отказать,о чем ее уведомить.
Участковый инспектор Усть-Ишимского РОВД
УВД Омской области
Капитан милиции Мителев.

ВАХТАНГ-ГРУЗИЯ

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
The husband indicates his wife bare wiring, so she got him. As soon as she touched her, her husband says, okay, do not, apparently the current in the second wiring passes.

Original message
Муж указывает жену голую проводку, чтоб она достала ему. Как только она дотронулась ее, муж говорит, ладно не надо, видимо ток во второй проводке проходит.

Группа К

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
www.krioni.com

Original message

Группа К

Private access level
Reaction score
Website