Reaction score
Н.Ополчения, 34с1 Город-герой Москва 123423 Россия
Website
www.krioni.com

Original message

Турабян Владимир

Private access level
Reaction score
- Bastard, bastard, dog! - the woman screamed, nervously throwing things into chubby suitcases. “I spent the best years of my life on you!” And is that your gratitude?
Her husband sat indifferently in an armchair, not even looking at his wife, his face was the embodiment of calm.
“Well, tell me, how did you know?” - suddenly asked a woman. - Although not! I already know! You never trusted me, followed me and was jealous for no reason! Are you thinking One small adventure, fleeting nothing binding ... Yes, and it was a long time ago! How did you find out about the sanatorium? Did Lidka tell me?
The man was silent, not a single muscle on his face flinched.
- Right! Lydka! She laid eyes on you for a long time, so she disheveled. Best friend called! All! I’m leaving you so know that I don’t need a husband who sang with my friends and is watching me!
She resolutely slammed the door. After a while, in such depressing silence, the man restrainedly let out air, as if holding his breath, then he picked up the phone and dialed a number:
- Hello, Vasya ...
- Oh! Wow! So how did it go?
- Listen, a really effective method. Just know how difficult it was?
- I warned. Well, well done that decided. Is yours gone too?
- Yeah, slammed the door, silence as in paradise now! And so much of it turns out she had! But I didn’t know. As you said, she herself told everything. I could not stand it.
- Yes! And all that was needed was to remain silent for three days, it affects them so much!

Original message
— Сволочь, подонок, кобель! — кричала женщина, нервно забрасывая вещи в пухлые чемоданы. — Я потратила на тебя лучшие годы своей жизни! И это твоя благодарность?
Ее муж безучастно сидел в кресле, даже не глядя на жену, его лицо было воплощением спокойствия.
— Ну, скажи, как ты узнал? — вдруг спросила женщина. — Хотя нет! Я и так знаю! Ты никогда не доверял мне, следил за мной и беспричинно ревновал! Подумаешь? Одно маленькое приключение, мимолетное ни к чему не обязывающее... Да и было оно давно! Откуда ты узнал про санаторий? Лидка рассказала?
Мужчина молчал, ни один мускул на лице его не дрогнул.
— Точно! Лидка! Она на тебя глаз давно положила, вот и растрепала. Лучшая подруга называется! Все! Я ухожу от тебя так и знай, мне не нужен муж, который спелся с моими подругами и следит за мной!
Она решительно хлопнула дверью. Через некоторое время, в такой гнетущей тишине, мужчина сдержанно выпустил воздух, будто задерживал дыхание, потом взял телефон, набрал номер:
— Привет, Вась...
— Ой! Здорово! Ну и как прошло?
— Слушай, действительно действенный метод. Только знаешь, как трудно было?
— Я предупреждал. Ну, молодец что решился. Твоя тоже ушла?
— Ага, дверью хлопнула, тишина как в раю теперь! И столько всего оказывается у нее было! А я и не знал. Как ты и говорил, она сама все рассказала. Не выдержала.
— Да! А всего-то и нужно было так это три дня просто молчать, на них это так действует!

Турабян Владимир

Private access level
Reaction score
Another joke:
“All day I say something to my husband.” And he answered - not a word. I'm afraid, doctor, that he has a serious mental illness.
“This is not a disease, madam.” This is talent.

Original message
Еще один анекдот:
— Целыми днями я говорю что-нибудь своему мужу. А он в ответ — ни слова. Боюсь, доктор, что у него серьёзное психическое заболевание.
— Это не заболевание, мадам. Это талант.