Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Article 245 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation (dog hunters)

Jasmin_ka

Участник
Reaction score
Good day!
There is no news in our case so far ... The district police officer was appointed responsible for the review, yesterday he came and talked with his parents and with a neighbor.
He said that the case was absolutely hopeless, and it was necessary to immediately call the police.
The neighbor has a clean gun - there are no complaints against him.
Surely this neighbor had one more under the bed - for cats, but the inspector said nothing about this.
As the police said "there is no corpus delicti" - apparently, according to Article 245 of the Criminal Code, they do not want to start a business .... Let's see how they will behave - they still have 4 days left in reserve.
A message came from the Moscow Society for the Protection of Animals:
"It’s right that they went to the police.
It’s hard to prove anything. A number of expensive examinations, which are rare and in relation to human killings, are carried out. Therefore, if the neighbor does not have stupidity to confess, the chances are not enough.
Well, at least pat his nerves.
There are three things to complain about:
1. Cruelty to animals (Article 245 of the Criminal Code). The prospect is unlikely.
2. Shooting in the village (maybe it’s not a cat, but which of the people was marked) is a generally dangerous method.
3. Damage - the cat was your property.
For our part, we are ready to support your statements to law enforcement agencies with your cover letters.
Respectfully, ...."

May ask the CMS to write a letter so that the investigation is conducted properly?

Original message
Добрый день!
По нашему делу пока никаких новостей... Ответственным за рассмотрение назначен участковый, вчера приезжал и беседовал с родителями и с соседом.
Сказал, что дело абсолютно бесперспективное, и нужно было сразу же вызывать полицию.
У соседа ружье чистое - к нему претензий нет.
Наверняка у этого соседа завалялось еще одно под кроватью - для кошек, но об этом инспектор промолчал.
Как говорили в полиции "нет состава преступления" - видимо, по ст.245 УК дело заводить не хотят.... Посмотрим, как будут себя вести - у них еще времени в запасе 4 дня.
Из Московского Общества Защиты Животных пришло сообщение:
"Правильно, что обратились в полицию.
Доказать что-либо сложно. Целый ряд дорогостоящих экспертиз, которые редко и в отношении человеческих убийств проводятся. Поэтому если сосед не будет иметь глупости сознаться, шансов маловато.
Ну хоть нервы ему потрепите.
Жаловаться можно на три вещи:
1. Жестокое обращение с животными (ст. 245 УК РФ). Перспектива маловероятна.
2. Стрельба в населённом пункте (может он не в кота, а в кого из людей метился) - общеопасный способ.
3. Нанесение материального ущерба - кот являлся Вашим имуществом.
Со своей стороны готовы поддержать Ваши заявления в правоохранительные органы своими сопроводительными письмами.
С уважением, ...."

Может попросить МОЗЖ написать письмо, чтобы расследование провели надлежащим образом?

Jasmin_ka

Участник
Reaction score
Good evening!.......
They refused to initiate criminal proceedings "in view of the absence of a crime in the incident."
The applicant was the mother, a letter arrived in her name today.
I intend to contact the prosecutor's office on my own behalf. Mom doesn’t have the health to go there - only monsters nerve. The only thing I need to go to the region with a statement is ...
Please advise - will it not be strange that I turn to the Prosecutor's Office of the Moscow Region on this issue, and the applicant will not be my mother, but myself?
The statement dashed the following:

I consider the refusal to institute criminal proceedings to be unfounded.
I want to add the following:
According to the assumption of my mother T. and her husband C, their neighbor K. could shoot the cat
The Decree states that neither T nor C can explain the motives for which K could shoot the cat. However, even in explanatory C, it means that K has been hostile to our family for a long time, and even on that day of the incident there was a conflict between C, K's wife K, P, and the conflict was provoked by Mr. R. Also, Mr. R stated that "do not worry about some kind of cat."
My mother does not ask for any material compensation - a living pet, even if not purebred, cannot be replaced with money. For those hours, while her beloved cat was dying of wounds on her hands, she had several times exacerbation of hypertension, had to take emergency measures. The only request is to find and punish the perpetrator of the deed, as this is not the first case, and in 2010 they also contacted the police about shooting near the house, and a refusal was also received. It is possible that an unbalanced person shoots, who is capable of injuring not only his beloved pets, but also people. The fact of the shooting was repeatedly confirmed - the cat was shot, a blood stain stretched from the neighbor’s house, a shot was found.

Maybe something else should be added? or don’t you have to stress that my family has motives to suspect a neighbor?
I’ll send to the Prosecutor’s Office all the materials I have (copies of the statement and explanatory notes), I can even attach photographs that were taken that day
Oh, there is no justice in the world ......

Original message
Добрый вечер!.......
отказали в возбуждении уголовного дела "в виду отсутствия в произошедшем события преступления".
Заявителем была мама, на ее имя сегодня пришло письмо.
Намерена обращаться в прокуратуру - от своего имени. У мамы нет здоровья туда ездить - одни изверги нервы мотают. Единственное мне с заявлением в область ехать далеко...
Посоветуйте пожалуйста - не будет ли странным, что я обращусь по этому вопросу в Прокуратуру Московской области, и при этом заявителем будет не мама, а я сама?
Заявление накатала следующее:

Отказ в возбуждении уголовного дела считаю не обоснованным.
Хочу добавить следующее:
По предположению моей матери Т. и ее супруга С, стрелять в кота мог их сосед К.
В Постановлении указано, что ни Т, ни С не могут пояснить мотивов, по которым К мог стрелять в кота. Однако даже в объяснительной С значится, что К давно относится к нашей семье с неприязнью, и даже в тот день происшествия произошел конфликт между С, К женой К, Р, и конфликт был спровоцирован гр-кой Р. Также гр-ка Р заявляла, что «не стоит переживать из-за какого-то кота».
Моя мать не просит никакого материального возмещения – живого домашнего питомца, пусть даже беспородного, не заменить деньгами. За те часы, пока на ее руках от ран умирал любимый кот, у нее несколько раз было обострение гипертонической болезни, пришлось принимать экстренные меры. Единственная просьба – это найти и наказать виновного в содеянном, поскольку это уже не первый случай, и в 2010 году также обращались в милицию по поводу стрельбы возле дома, и также был получен отказ. Возможно, что стреляет человек неуравновешенный, который способен нанести увечья не только любимым питомцам, но и людям. Факт стрельбы многократно подтвержден - кот расстрелян, кровавое пятно тянулось от дома соседа, дробь была найдена.

Может стоит еще что-то добавить? или не нужно упирать на то, что у моей семьи есть мотивы подозревать соседа?
В Прокуратуру направлю все имеющиеся у меня материалы (копии заявления и объяснительных), даже фотографии могу прикрепить, которые были сделаны в тот день
Эх, нет в мире справедливости......

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
Hello, Jasmin_ka .
Any citizen can apply for a crime in law enforcement. Therefore, you have the right to make such statements on your behalf.
However, in the event of a criminal case, the investigation will need to identify the victim. In this case, it is your mom. Therefore, so that unnecessary questions do not arise, let her give you a notarized power of attorney for the right to represent her interests in all law enforcement agencies, courts, and other instances on issues related to the protection of her rights related to the death of her cat. Notaries have formalized forms of various powers of attorney.
You have the right to complain to the prosecutor at any level.
If it is difficult for you to get to any authority, you can send your application by mail. It is better to make it valuable (estimate the cost of an investment of 1 ruble) by registered letter with delivery confirmation and a description of the investment. The inventory is compiled in 2 copies. 1- it is enclosed in the postal item, put the signature and seal on the 2nd postal worker, this copy remains for you to prove that you did not put a greeting card in the envelope. In the inventory, it is necessary to describe what kind of documents you put in the mail. Those. do not write the “statement”, but in one phrase indicate what it is, for example: “Complaint against the decision to refuse to institute criminal proceedings dated 10.04.2012 based on the material of KUSP-123”.

I recommend that you send such complaints to all authorities. Moreover, in the complaints indicate the fact that the suspect is a relative of a police officer, in connection with which you ask the prosecutor's office to pay special attention to the results of the consideration of your complaint.

In addition to mail, you can contact a different level of prosecutors through the Internet reception. The disadvantage of such an appeal, it is impossible to attach applications to it, as well as the fact that a number of Internet receptions accept applications with a limited number of words, usually 0.5 - 1 page of printed text.

I advise you to send complaints to all possible authorities. This will make it clear to the local police that you have a firm intention to achieve your goal, and the prosecutor’s office may not be the first time, but still pay attention to your complaints.

Address of the Internet reception of the Attorney General: https://egrul24.info/index.php?_a=viewar ... av = 0.34.40
The Internet address of the reception office of the Moscow Region Prosecutor’s Office: [DLMURL] https://www.mosoblproc.ru/internet-priemnaja/ [/ DLMURL]

In order to speed up the process of considering your complaint, it makes sense to send it to the nearest prosecutor’s office, as all your complaints will still be collected there.

I wish you a lot of patience and good luck!

Original message
Здравствуйте, Jasmin_ka.
С заявлением о совершенном преступлении в правоохранительные органы может обратиться любой гражданин. Поэтому, Вы имеете право от своего имени обращаться с такими заявлениями.
Однако, в случае возбуждения уголовного дела, следствию нужно будет установить потерпевшего. В данном случае это - Ваша мама. Поэтому, чтобы лишних вопросов не возникало, пусть она выдаст Вам нотариально заверенную доверенность на право представления ее интересов во всех правоохранительных органах, судах, иных инстанциях по вопросам, связанным с защитой ее прав, связанных с гибелью принадлежащего ей кота. У нотариусов есть формализованные формы различных доверенностей.
Вы имеете право жаловаться в прокуратуры любого уровня.
Если Вам сложно добираться до какой-либо инстанции, Вы можете отправить свое заявление по почте. Лучше это сделать ценным (оцените стоимость вложения 1 руб) заказным письмом с уведомлением о вручении и с описью вложения. Опись составляется в 2 экземплярах. 1- вкладывается в почтовое отправление, на 2 работник почты ставить свою подпись и печать, этот экземпляр остается Вам для доказательства того, что в конверт Вы вложили не поздравительную открытку. В описи необходимо описать какие именно документы Вы вкладываете в почтовое отправление. Т.е. не пишите "заявление", а одной фразой укажите о чем оно, например: "Жалоба на постановление об отказе в возбуждении уголовного дела от 10.04.2012 по материалу КУСП-123".

Рекомендую Вам разослать такие жалобы во все инстанции. Причем, в жалобах укажите тот факт, что подозреваемый является родственником сотрудника полиции, в связи с чем Вы просите прокуратуру обратить особое внимание на результаты рассмотрения Вашей жалобы.

Помимо почтового отправления, Вы можете обратиться в адрес различного уровня прокуратур через интернет-приемную. Минус такого обращения, к нему невозможно прикрепить приложения, а также то, что ряд интернет-приемных принимает заявления с ограниченным количеством слов, как правило, 0,5 - 1 страницу печатного текста.

Советую Вам направить жалобы во все возможные инстанции. Этим Вы дадите понять местной полиции, что Вы имеете твердое намерение добиваться своей цели, а прокуратура, возможно, не с первого раза, но все-таки обратит внимание на Ваши жалобы.

Адрес интернет приемной генерального прокурора: https://egrul24.info/index.php?_a=viewar ... av=0,34,40
Адрес интернет приемной прокуратуры Московской области: [DLMURL]https://www.mosoblproc.ru/internet-priemnaja/[/DLMURL]

С целью ускорения процесса рассмотрения Вашей жалобы, имеет смысл все-таки направить ее и в ближайшую прокуратуру, т.к. все Ваши жалобы все равно соберутся там.

Желаю Вам большого терпения и удачи!