Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
We will not argue ... Who knows, he understood ... Who did not understand, let him "fly" ... Something like this ...

Original message
Спорить не будем...Кто знает-тот понял...Кто не понял-пусть "влетает"...Как то так...

vshamshev

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Андрей Захаров said:
We will not argue ...

Indeed, you refer to the words of Andrei Matushkin in your arguments, which I have not found either here or in private messages.

Now, if he, later, joins the conversation, I am ready to discuss with him all the contentious issues regarding this topic.

Original message
Андрей Захаров said:
Спорить не будем...

Действительно, Вы ведь в своих аргументах ссылаетесь на слова Андрея Матушкина, которых я ни тут, ни в личных сообщениях не нашел.

Вот если он, позже, присоединиться к беседе, я готов с ним обсудить все спорные вопросы, касательно данной темы.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
And what arguments ... What controversial issues ... Wonderful ... Like in the movie "Dog Heart" ... The phrase "a woman dressed as a man" - "Now, if there was a discussion, I would prove to a friend ... ";) And then to whom and what to prove ..." Promotion "of this service, in principle, is not necessary ... Who needs it, let him certainly use it ...

Original message
А какие аргументы...Какие спорные вопросы...Чудно...Как в кинофильме "Собачье сердце"...Фраза "женщины,переодетой в мужчину"-"Вот если бы была бы дискуссия-я бы доказала товарищу..." ;) А тут кому и чего доказывать..."Продвижение" этой в принципе не нужной , услуги...Кому нужно-пусть конечно пользуется...

vshamshev

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Андрей Захаров said:
And what arguments ... What controversial issues ... Wonderful ... Like in the movie "Dog Heart" ... The phrase "a woman dressed as a man" - "Now, if there was a discussion, I would prove to a friend ... ";) And then to whom and what to prove ..." Promotion "of this service, in principle, is not necessary ... Who needs it, let him certainly use it ...

If this were not a necessary service, this topic would not have arisen. This is the first.
And secondly. Your colleagues also offer this "unnecessary" service.
I personally read all this on pages 1 and 2 of this topic.

Original message
Андрей Захаров said:
А какие аргументы...Какие спорные вопросы...Чудно...Как в кинофильме "Собачье сердце"...Фраза "женщины,переодетой в мужчину"-"Вот если бы была бы дискуссия-я бы доказала товарищу..." ;) А тут кому и чего доказывать..."Продвижение" этой в принципе не нужной , услуги...Кому нужно-пусть конечно пользуется...

Если бы это была не нужная услуга, данная бы тема не возникла. Это во первых.
А во вторых. Ваши же коллеги тоже предлагают данную "не нужную" услугу.
Все это лично читал на 1 и 2 странице этой темы.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Each of us, including me and you, has his own point of view on this issue ... I voiced my own attitude to this topic ... Someone may have a different point of view ... So, as they say -"to each his own"....

Original message
У каждого из нас ,в том числе включая и меня с Вами,своя точка зрения на данный вопрос...Я свое отношение к данной теме озвучил...У кого то может быть и другая точка зрения...Так что,как говорится-"каждому-свое"....

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Due to the fact that the service clearly smacks of scam, it is closed.
User vshamshev blocked.

Original message
В связи тем, что услуга явна попахивает лохотронам, она закрыта.
Пользователь vshamshev, заблокирован.

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Website
burorus.com
And I just saw a sequel and wanted to explain to a person that he was not reading it very carefully, and he was talking nonsense intended exclusively for suckers.

Original message
А я только увидел продолжение и хотел человеку объяснить что он очень не внимательно читает, да и говорит ерунду предназначенную исключительно для лохов.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Руслан Кудинов said:
And I just saw a sequel and wanted to explain to a person that he was not reading it very carefully, and he was talking nonsense intended exclusively for suckers.
Thank Ruslan

Original message
Руслан Кудинов said:
А я только увидел продолжение и хотел человеку объяснить что он очень не внимательно читает, да и говорит ерунду предназначенную исключительно для лохов.
Спасибо, Руслан!

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
On this topic I want to add:
Private detectives are primarily businessmen working exclusively within the legal framework.
The client describes the situation and wants to get specific answers to their questions.
The detective announces the cost of this service, which is within the legal framework and concludes a contract for the work.
The client makes the payment and upon fulfillment according to the contract receives the result.
And in no way is the detective obliged to paint and tell the customer how and how he is going to perform this work.
The fortuneteller whispered information of interest to the client.
Who does not like going to the forest .......

And with similar issues that go beyond the legal framework, to break the phone, listen, hack, etc. .. this is to the local Internal Affairs Directorate of the FSB, etc., in general, to those who are authorized to do this ..... they will help, explain , and if the client is very hungry and will be covered.

In general, the detective is not an assistant to you in this matter, but if you really want to play the detective and discover the secret you are interested in, try ......

Original message
По данной теме хочу добавить:
Частные детективы это в первую очередь коммерсанты работающие исключительно в рамках правового поля.
Клиент описывает ситуацию и хочет получить конкретные ответы на свои вопросы.
Детектив объявляет стоимость данной услуги, находящейся в рамках правового поля и заключает договор на проведение работ.
Клиент производит оплату и по выполнению согластно договору получает результат.
И никоим образом детектив не обязан расписывать и расказывать заказчику как и каким образом он собирается выполнять данную работу.
Гадалка нашептала интересующую клиента информацию.
Кому не нравится идет лесом.......

А с подобными вопросами выходящими за рамки правового поля, пробить телефон, послушать, взломать и т.д.. это в местное УВД ФСБ и т.д., в общем к тем кто этим уполномочен заниматься..... там помогут, разъяснят, а если клиент сильно захочет и прикроют.

В общем детектив Вам в этом деле не помошник, ну а если сильно хочется поиграть в детектива и самому раскрыть интересующую Вас тайну пробуйте ......