Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Determine the nationality of people from the photo.

Reaction score
Website
secret-adviser.tiu.ru
Okay guys (Vadim and Denis), cool down :). We have a democracy !? :)
And everyone expresses his point of view. But in the end - the truth is born in a dispute !!! : D: D: D

Original message
Ладно парни (Вадим и Денис), остыньте :) . У нас же демократия!? :)
И каждый высказывает свою точку зрения. А в итоге - в споре рождается истина!!! :D :D :D
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
This of course is so, Serezha, but who is saying ?! An anonymous person or a specific person - a huge difference!

Original message
Это конечно так, Сереж, но высказывает кто?! Обезличенный собеседник или конкретный человек - огромная разница!
Reaction score
Website
secret-adviser.tiu.ru
I agree, Denis! Since the Administrator didn’t ban him, then he allowed to speak: oops:
Although he so wedged into the dialogs with his summary that he didn’t even come to his senses: lol :: lol :: lol:

Original message
Согласен, Денис! Раз Администратор не забанил его, значит позволил высказаться :oops:
Хотя он так вклинился в диалоги своим резюмированием, что даже опомниться никому не дал :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reaction score
Website
secret-adviser.tiu.ru
And most importantly, what terms are thrown: lol:

Original message
И самое главное, какими терминами бросается :lol:

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Россия г. Саратов, ул. Вольская 11. +7 (927) 911-6
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru
Come on colleagues, "the dog barks, the wind wears."

Original message
Да ладно коллеги, "собака лает, ветер носит".
A

Anonymous

Частный детектив. Владивосток. said:
Tasia, good day! I went to your forum ... Why did you stir up there ... The Armenians already ... There were Yakuts, the Armenians became ... I understand that the versions need to be considered, but they twisted something very fast! In addition, the Armenians will not, in my opinion, wear a skullcap in the manner of a Jewish hat.

About Yakuts, single photo, about Jews (Armenians) discussion on a group photo.

Original message
Тася, доброго времени суток ! Зашел на Ваш форум... Чё то Вы взбаламутили там... Уже армяне... Были якуты, стали армяне... Я понимаю, что версии надо все рассматривать, но что-то перекрутили шибко ! К тому же армяне не станут, на мой взгляд, носить тюбетейку на манер еврейской шапочки.

О якутах-одиночное фото, о евреях(армянах) обсуждение по групповому фото.
A

Anonymous

Marozi said:
If you discard all the above nonsense, then the maximum that can be squeezed out of the picture

1. The anthropological type of each in the photo, but not nationality, with a degree of probability.
2. Estimated time for photographing.
3. In laboratory analysis of the image, you can get more accurate data about the time and place of shooting, as well as the storage location of the image.

Nationality is impossible to determine.

I do not consider rubbish discussions and versions of respected detectives. You write what you can determine from the photo Time, the place where the pictures were taken and also the storage location. But all this is just known. The place of manufacture of the photo is Armavir, time 1930, and it was kept by Avksentiev’s daughter.

Original message
Marozi said:
Если отбросить всю вышеописанную чушь, то максимум что можно выжать из снимка

1. Антропологический тип каждого на фото, но никак не национальность, с долей вероятности.
2. Примерное время фотографирования.
3. При лабораторном анализе снимка можно, получить более точные данные о времени и месте съемки, а так о месте хранения снимка.

Национальность определить невозможно.

Я не считаю чушью обсуждения и версии уважаемых детективов. Вы пишите что можно определить по фото Время, место где произведены снимки а также место хранения. Но все это как раз известно. Место изготовления фото -Армавир, время 1930 год, а хранилась она у дочери Авксентьева .

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Тася said:
About Yakuts, single photo, about Jews (Armenians) discussion on a group photo.

Ah, I understand ... I’m sorry!

Original message
Тася said:
О якутах-одиночное фото, о евреях(армянах) обсуждение по групповому фото.

А, понял... Звиняюсь !
A

Anonymous

Hello ! I doubt that photographs can determine the nationality of a person. Even if they determined and, what of this? He can be a Yakut, live in the Novgorod region and in Yakutia lose all roots. From the photo you can determine the race, but it will not give you anything. I suggest that you multiply the photograph and the entries on the back. With the exception method, exclude areas where he could not live, and in the remaining ones, send requests to the regional archives with an exact description of what you want. Wait for answers (and it may take a year or more), analyze the information received, and then refer to the forum.

Original message
Здравствуйте ! Я сомневаюсь, что по фотографии можно определить национальность человека. Даже если определили и, что с этого ? Он может быть якутом, проживать в Новгородской области и в Якутии утратить все корни. По фотографии можно определить рассовую принадлежность, но это Вам ничего не даст. Я предлагаю, размножить фотографию и записи на обороте. Методом исключения исключить области, где он не мог проживать, а в оставшиеся самостоятельно, направить в областные архивы запросы, с точным описанием того, что Вы хотите. Дождаться ответов ( а на это может уйти и год, и более ), проанализировать полученную информацию, а затем обратиться на форум.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello, Guest. You would register on the forum and continue communication.
Sincerely, Matushkin Andrey.

Original message
Здравствуйте, Гость. Вы бы зарегистрировались на форуме и продолжим общение.
С уважением, Матушкин Андрей.