Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Housing and communal services debts! Impudent public utilities, how to fight.

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Website
Odis11.ru
Come in practice !!! : mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen

Ukrainians will be deprived of apartments for housing and communal services debts over 10 000 hryvnias

07/06/2011 | 12:59 26

If the communal debt exceeds 10 thousand UAH, the debtor may lose his only housing. This was warned by a representative of the State Executive Service of Ukraine Oleksiy Solomko

“According to the current legislation, the state executor can apply the penalty to the debtor’s sole housing, but only if the collection amount exceeds 10 minimum wages - this is about 10 thousand UAH today,” explained the director of the organization and execution of decisions in broadcast on the program "In touch with the government" on the First National.

According to Solomko, alienation of housing is extremely rare, since the state executor forecloses the debtor's real estate in the last turn. Prior to this, revenue and movable property fall into the field of view of performers. In addition, the Housing Office, in order to go to court and pay legal costs, it is necessary that it was a large sum.

“The courts, when considering such cases, always check all the circumstances: how the person paid before, what were the reasons for stopping the payment of housing and communal services - and only after that makes an informed decision. From the experience of the executive service, I can say that there has not been a single case of selling apartments for communal debts and, apparently, will not be in the near future. The largest debts that we had on execution did not exceed 30 thousand UAH, but the situation there was tense, for several years the person basically did not pay for housing, ”added Solomko.

In Lviv, an apartment has already been put up for sale, the owner of which owed 19 thousand hryvnias for housing and communal services. Similar measures may affect seven more apartments.

Py.Sy. If we had such a law in Yakutia. we would be expelled half a city. Our people are really insolent !!!

Original message
Принодится в практике!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Украинцев будут лишать квартир за долги ЖКХ свыше 10 000 гривен

06.07.2011 | 12:59 26

Если коммунальный долг превышает 10 тыс. грн, должник может потерять свое единственное жилье. Об этом предупредил представитель Государственной исполнительной службы Украины Алексей Соломко

«Согласно действующему законодательству, государственный исполнитель может применить взыскание к единственному жилью должника, но только в том случае, если сумма взыскания превышает 10 минимальных заработных плат - это примерно 10 тыс. грн на сегодняшний день», - объяснил директор департамента организации и исполнения решений в эфире программы «На связи с правительством» на Первом Национальном.

По словам Соломко, отчуждение жилья происходит крайне редко, поскольку государственный исполнитель обращает взыскание на недвижимое имущество должника в последнюю очередь. До этого в поле зрения исполнителей попадают доходы и движимое имущество. Кроме того, ЖЭКу, чтобы обратиться в суд и уплатить судебные издержки, нужно, чтобы речь шла о крупной сумме.

«Суды, когда рассматривают такие дела, всегда проверяют все обстоятельства: как лицо платило раньше, какие были основания для прекращения уплаты жилищно-коммунальных услуг - и только после этого принимает обоснованное решение. Из опыта работы исполнительной службы могу сказать, что ни единого случая продажи квартир за коммунальные долги еще не было и, видимо, в ближайшее время не будет. Наибольшие задолженности, которые были у нас на исполнении, не превышали 30 тыс. грн., но там ситуация была накалена, лицо в течение нескольких лет принципиально не платило за жилье», - добавил Соломко.

Во Львове уже выставили на продажу квартиру, владелец которой задолжал за услуги ЖКХ 19 тыс. гривен. Подобные меры могут коснуться еще семи квартир.

Пы.Сы. Если бы у нас в Якутии такой закон был бы. у нас бы полгорода высесили бы. У нас народ реально обнаглел!!!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Re: Ukrainian colleagues! Who is engaged in housing and communal services debts. Will be useful

Thanks for working on the forum.

Original message
Re: Украинские коллеги! Кто занимается долгами ЖКХ. Будет полезн

Спасибо за работу на форуме.

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
Odis11.ru
Re: Ukrainian colleagues! Who is engaged in housing and communal services debts. Will be useful

As I understand it, 10,000 UAH is 40,000 rubles. I have applications from 1,000 to 180,000 thousand from an apartment. Imagine? Generally impudent people. That's it.!!!!

Original message

Я так понял 10000 грн- это 40000 руб. У меня заявки от 1000 до 180000 тыс с квартиры. Представляете себе? Вообще народ обнаглевший. Вот такие дела.!!!!
A

Anonymous

Частный детектив. Растаман. Якутск. said:
Py.Sy. If we had such a law in Yakutia. we would be expelled half a city. Our people are really insolent !!!

Nail, it’s not the people insolent, it is the communal services insolent.
Currently, I am conducting a series of processes with public utilities. People are really omitted, but they cannot even protect themselves. Today, the housing and communal services system is a stupid taking of money from a legally illiterate part of the population.
Won cases - https://12.krg.mirsudrf.ru/modules.php?n ... rt & id = 1066
And this is the cost of utility bills - https://12.krg.mirsudrf.ru/modules.php?n ... rt & id = 1226
Some managers also tried to attract me to the collection of debts. I directly told one director that I would be going to collect debts on his personal new Lexus. He stuck his tongue in the ass and no longer speaks to me.
In my opinion, this is the moral side of the activities of a private detective and lawyer.
And when the lawyer and the private detective end the moral side of the activity, his actions go into crime.

Original message

Частный детектив. Растаман. Якутск. said:
Пы.Сы. Если бы у нас в Якутии такой закон был бы. у нас бы полгорода высесили бы. У нас народ реально обнаглел!!!

Наиль, это не народ обнаглел, это коммунальщики обнаглели.
В настоящее время веду ряд процессов с коммунальщиками. Людей реально опускают, а они даже защитить себя не могут. На сегодняшний день система ЖКХ - это тупое отбирание денег у безграмотной в юридическом отношении части населения.
Выигранные дела - https://12.krg.mirsudrf.ru/modules.php?n ... rt&id=1066
А это взысканы расходы с коммунальщиков - https://12.krg.mirsudrf.ru/modules.php?n ... rt&id=1226
Меня так же пытались некоторые управляйки пытались привлечь к сбору долгов. Я одному директору прямо и заявил, что долги буду ездить собирать на его личном новом "Лексусе". Он язык в жопу засунул и больше ко мне не обращается.
В этом на мой взгляд и заключается моральная сторона деятельности частного детектива и юриста.
А когда у юриста и частного детектива заканчивается моральная сторона деятельности, его действия переходят в криминал.

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
Odis11.ru

I have three customers. One more or less healthy woman, two forever in hospitals. they don’t have cars. And our population is really oh ..... lo. We all have a different approach. Now I'll drop the list yourself. And I am not a criminal, I am doing my work and doing right. For example, large families and different grandmothers do not touch. Just tenants and go to "Lexus" and debts have more than 100 thousand. Not all but twenty percent and strangle a penny. Residents themselves do not pay and then shout, and why I do not clean up the garbage, then yes, etc., etc. And when you tell them not to clean up the garbage. pay and the trash will be removed. Shut up and go pay. Not all but go.

Look comrades detectives what debts?
And now my arithmetic. Take a debt of 121,000 rubles. Monthly charge of 1600 rubles (and this is without light. Water, heating, etc.)
divide will turn out 75 months. divide by 12 it turns out people did not pay LONG SIX YEARS !!!

How to look at it?
And you say people utilities impudent. Housing and communal services, of course, are also not angels, but not to the same extent as the tenants. And tell me now who is right? Residents or housing and communal services? Which side will you take? Answer me. let's vote.
Housing Rights +1

Attachments

• 2 001111.jpg
    2 001111.jpg
    688.1 KB · Views: 701
Original message

У меня три заказчика. Одна более менее здоровая женщина, две вечно по больницам лежат. машин у них нет. А население у нас на самом деле ох.....ло. Ко всем у нас разный подход. Сейчас список скину смотрите сами. И я не криминал, я делаю свою работу и делаю справедливо. Например многодетные семьи и разных бабушек не трогаю. Как раз жильцы и ездят на "Лексусах" и долги имеют более 100 тыс. Не все но процентов двадцать и удавятся за копейку. Жильцы сами не платят и потом кричат, а почему мусор не убираю, то да се и т.д и т.п. А когда им говоришь не нашто убирать мусор. заплатите и уберется мусор. Затыкаются и идут платить. Не все но идут.

Посмотрите товарищи детективы какие долги?
А теперь моя арифметика. Возьмем долг 121000 руб. Ежемесячное начисление 1600 руб (и это без света. воды, отопления и т.д.)
разделим получится 75 месяцев. делим на 12 получается люди не платили ДОЛГИХ ШЕСТЬ ЛЕТ!!!

Как на это посмотрите?
А вы говорите люди ЖКХ наглеет. ЖКХ конечто тоже не ангелы, но не в такой степени как жильцы. И скажите теперь кто прав? Жильцы или ЖКХ? Чью сторону вы примете? Ответтьте мне. давайте проголосуем.
Правы ЖКХ +1

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
Odis11.ru

Let's put a question in a semi-private discussion?

Original message

Давайте вопрос в полупривате выставим на обсуждение?
A

Anonymous

And I think that this topic is best discussed in an open format. Because each of us is faced with a rotten and plundered housing system.
In turn, I will show and tell here what housing and communal services is and how I live with them.
To begin with, my bill for utilities.

Attachments

• за ЖКХУ.jpg
    за ЖКХУ.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 702
Original message

А я считаю, что данную тему лучше обсуждать в открытом формате. Потому что каждый из нас сталкивается с прогнившей и разворованной системе ЖКХ.
В свою очередь я здесь покажу и расскажу что такое ЖКХ и как я с ними живу.
Для начала мой счет за услуги ЖКХ.

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Россия г. Саратов, ул. Вольская 11. +7 (927) 911-6
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru

OK.

Original message

ОК.

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
Odis11.ru

I propose to remove this topic in the semi-private. Because in open communication now he’ll read someone who’s not good non-payment technology and tell someone. And useful information will fall into the hands of those about whom I spoke (impudent tenants), and they already use it in their own selfish interests, hire lawyers, etc.
If you think let everyone read it, I argue my opinion: how do you think this forum is read by poor grandmothers, large families, etc.? I think no!
And those who do not want to pay those can read.
So transfer my opinion to semi-private

Original message

Предлагаю эту тему убрать в полуприват. Потомучто в открытом общении сейчас прочитает ктонибудь не хороший технологию неплаты и расскажет комуто. И полезная информация попадет в руки тех про кого я говорил (обнаглевшие жильцы) а они то уж используют в своих корыстных интересах, наймут юристов и т.д.
Если вы думаете пусть читают все, я аргументирую свое мнение: как Вы думаете этот форум читают бедные бабушки, многодетные семьи и т.д.? Я думаю нет!
А те кто не хочет платить те могут прочитать.
Так что мое мнение перенести в полуприват

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
Odis11.ru
the name is not mine! What's the matter? My name was different. Ukrainian colleagues who are involved in housing and communal services debts will be useful. And now the debts of the utilities are insolent communal workers. What's the matter?

Original message
название не мое! В чем дело? У меня название было другое. Украинские коллеги кто занимается долгами жкх будет полезно. А сейчас долги жкх обнаглевшие комунальщики. В чем дело?