Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Housing and communal services debts! Impudent public utilities, how to fight.

Reaction score
Красноярск. ул. Красной гвардии 24 - 316. тел. 8-9
Andrei, to be honest, because of such non-payers all the residents of the house suffer. I do not like the management company - change or create an HOA. For example, my house belongs to the HOA and I pay for a 3-room apartment only 350 rubles, the remaining expenses are compensated by the HOA at the expense of tenants occupying the entire first floor. And the chairman of the HOA quarterly reports to the general meeting on all expenses. So, despite the meager pay, we have a total of 150 apartment buildings, there are 3 freaks with arrears for a year or more. And these freaks do not want to understand that they live at our expense. they find money every day, but there is no money to pay for housing.

Original message
Андрей, если честно, то из-за таких не плательщиков страдают все жильцы дома. Не нравится управляющая компания - меняйте или создавайте ТСЖ. Например мой дом относиться к ТСЖ и я плачу за 3-х комнатную квартиру всего 350 рублей, остальные расходы компенсируются ТСЖ за счет арендаторов занимающих весь первый этаж. А председатель ТСЖ ежеквартально отчитывается перед общим собранием о всех тратах. Так вот не смотря на мизерную плату, у нас на весь 150 квартирный дом, имеется 3 урода с задолженностью по году и больше. И эти уроды не хотят понять, что живут за наш счет. бухать каждый день они денег находят, а на оплату жилья нет.