Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

PRIVATE DETECTIVE. How not to make a mistake in choosing?

Reaction score
dron, you certainly excuse me, but you begin to remind me of the lari. He was repeatedly invited to introduce himself, but he seemed not to notice this, I repeat:
dron, but actually what's wrong with that? Yes, the article probably does not reach the scientific work. Well, after all, she also has the task of promoting and promoting the services of detectives, including MOD. After all, you are doing the same thing on the forum, only for yourself and your site. Denis, unlike you, takes an active part both in the life of the forum and in the life of the MOD. You are only trying to promote yourself and your services (note, I do not say whether they are good or bad). You constantly provoke small scandals and showdowns in open branches, and any newcomer who comes here will want to see your site and who you are. If this were not so, then a normal person would have long been offended by the rather harsh statements of forum users and left the forum.
The question is this or not? I am waiting for a reasonable answer (although the development of this question is again at your fingertips).

Original message
dron, Вы меня конечно извините, но Вы начинаете мне напоминать лари. Ему неоднократно предлагали представиться, но он как будто не замечал этого, повторяюсь:
dron, а собственно что в этом плохого? Да, статья пожалуй не дотягивает до научной работы. Ну так ведь у неё и задача пиарить и продвигать услуги детективов, в том числе и МОД. Ведь вы на форуме занимаетесь тем же самым, только для себя и своего сайта. Денис, в отличии от Вас, принимает активное участие как в жизни форума, так и в жизни МОД. Вы же только пытаетесь продвинуть себя и свои услуги (замете, я не говорю плохие они или хорошие). Вы постоянно провоцируете маленькие скандальчики и разборки в открытых ветках, и любой новичок зашедший сюда захочет посмотреть Ваш сайт и кто вы есть. Если бы это было не так, то нормальный бы человек уже давно обиделся на достаточно резкие высказывания форумчан и ушёл с форума.
Вопрос - это так или нет? Жду обоснованного ответа (хотя развитие этого вопроса опять Вам на руку).
Reaction score
Россия. Оренбургская область. Бузулук +7-922-850-8
Hi Denis!!! I read the article. With your permission, I’ll post it completely on my site.

Original message
Привет Денис!!! Прочитал статью. С твоего позволения размещу полностью на своем сайте.
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Частный детектив. Андреев Анатолий said:
Hi Denis!!! I read the article. With your permission, I’ll post it completely on my site.
Hi Tol! Sure!

Original message
Частный детектив. Андреев Анатолий said:
Привет Денис!!! Прочитал статью. С твоего позволения размещу полностью на своем сайте.
Привет, Толь! Конечно!

ТИМУР

Private access level
Reaction score
Украина, Волынская область, г.Нововолынск
"And ... I really regret that I advised you to visit the MOD forum: oops :: roll:: cry:"
Roma, so it was you who invited a comrade polygraphist to the forum? Ay-yai-yay: lol:

Original message
"И еще... Я действительно сожалею, что посоветовал Вам посетить форум МОД :oops: :roll: :cry:"
Рома, так это ты пригласил товарища полиграфиста на форум? Ай-яй-яй :lol:

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
ТИМУР said:
"And ... I really regret that I advised you to visit the MOD forum: oops :: roll:: cry:"
Roma, so it was you who invited a comrade polygraphist to the forum? Ay-yai-yay: lol:
I'm embarrassed, believe me !!! : oops:: roll:
You could even say - SHAME: roll:: oops:: cry: ...;) :)

Original message
ТИМУР said:
"И еще... Я действительно сожалею, что посоветовал Вам посетить форум МОД :oops: :roll: :cry:"
Мне неловко, поверь!!! :oops: :roll:
Можно даже сказать - СТЫДНО :roll: :oops: :cry: ... ;) :)
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо. Кривой Рог. said:
ТИМУР said:
As my daughter says, portraying frightened, embarrassed eyes: "Ata-ta? Yes?" ;): P: lol:

Original message
ТИМУР said:
Как говорит моя дочка, изображая испуганные, смущающиеся глаза: "Ата-та? Да?" ;) :p :lol:
Reaction score
Красноярск. ул. Красной гвардии 24 - 316. тел. 8-9
ТИМУР said:

Roma, hello! I don’t think that you invited Drona in vain! In some ways, he is right. The forum should be controversial. This makes it more lively .... but sometimes silence and grace on the forum are boring! And here once the drone issued another opus ... and the fun went! : lol:: lol:: lol:

Original message
ТИМУР said:

Рома, привет! Не считаю, что зря ты Дрона пригласил! В чем то он прав. На форуме должна быть полемика. Это и делает его более живым....а, то иногда на форуме тишина и благодать - скучно!А тут раз Дрон очередной опус выдал...и пошла веселуха! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Россия г. Саратов, ул. Вольская 11. +7 (927) 911-6
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru

Original message

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Tolya is right !!:) ..... Dronchiki, LariKi periodically appear ..... get puffed up, criticize, discuss something, draw, PR ... but live, they will never appear to the world ... their fate is blather from the bushes .... therefore, I will imitate Dan and Romelen discuss this nonsense with a claim to self-approval .... write, Drone, on the keyboard, write, you are our virtual, Hero :)

Original message
Прав Толя!!:).....Переодически появляются ДронЧики, ЛариКи.....пыжатся, критикуют, что-то обсуждают, рисуются, пиарятся....а вживую- никогда не явятся миру...их судьба- вякать из кустов....поэтому- буду подражать Дэну и Роме- лень обсуждать эту бредятину с претензией на самоУтверждение....строчи ,Дрон, на клавиатуре, строчи, виртуальный ты наш, Герой:)
Reaction score
Website
secret-adviser.tiu.ru
I have long drawn a line under this writer. I just silently read his opuses and smile in response to his perseverance: D: D: D

Original message
Я давно уже подвел черту под данным писателем. Просто молча читаю его опусы и улыбаюсь в ответ его настойчивости :D :D :D