Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Bill on the right of bailiffs to detain debtors passed

Reaction score
Website
detective03.ru
Today there was a call from the MTP, they said that they would send an information letter and an invitation and around the beginning of February they would call for a meeting about new changes in the law. As I understand it, they phoned everyone on the list that they had taken to the Ministry of Internal Affairs FDA. I was interested in the Ministry of Internal Affairs, I was told that the contract would not be concluded by the MTP, but with the claimant on the writ of execution, so that the customer would choose a private detective and an agency. The powers will expand a little. : D

Original message
Сегодня был звонок с ССП, сказали , что отправят информационное письмо и приглашение и примерно в начале февраля позовут на совещание по поводу новых изменений в законе. Я так понял обзванивали всех по списку , который взяли в ОЛРР МВД. В МВД я интересовался, мне сказали, что договор будет заключаться не ССП, а с взыскателем по исполнительному листу, Так что заказчик будет сам выбирать частного детектива и агентство. Полномочия чуть-чуть расширятся. :D
Reaction score
Website
detective03.ru
Today I arrived at the office, I sit, so to speak, not to touch anyone. After N.G. there are practically no customers, as always at this time. A woman comes with a request to find her ex-husband, who does not pay child support. I listened to everything, asked how you found out about us, she replied that the bailiff had given the address to ROSP. Name of this bailiff I do not know. I sit and think "ice has broken." I explain to the client that I work on contractual terms and voices the approximate amount of services. She looks at me with SUCH SURPRISE and says that your services are also paid, explaining that the ROSP said that the state would pay. As I understand it, the bailiff is engaged in отfootballing "the requesters who have already got them, and each of them is about 150-200 (in our city).
Here is such an interesting case.

Original message
Сегодня приехал в офис, сижу так сказать не кого не трогаю. После Н.Г. клиентов практически нет, как и всегда в это время. Приходит женщина с просьбой найти ее бывшего мужа, который не платит алименты. Я все выслушал, спросил как вы о нас узнали, она ответила , что адрес дали в РОСП судебный пристав. ФИО этого пристава я не знаю. Сижу и думаю "лед тронулся". Объясняю клиенту, что работаю на договорных условиях и озвучиваю примерную сумму услуг. Она на меня смотрит с ТАКИМ УДИВЛЕНИЕМ и говорит , что Ваши услуги еще и платные, поясняя при этом, что в РОСП сказали, что платить будет государство. Я так понял это судебный пристав занимается "отфутдболиванием" взыскателей, которые их уже достали, а их у каждого примерно 150-200 ( У нас в городе).
Вот такой интересный случай.

Игорь Коракс

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Maybe this law leaf through? I think there should be a procedure for paying for the work of a detective in court?
They couldn’t just plow the detectives for free. Most likely there is somehow a reimbursement of the costs of the detective from the amount recovered from the debtor.

Original message
Может быть закон этот полистать? Думаю там должна быть процедура оплаты работы детектива в судебном порядке?
Не могли просто так детективов бесплатно припахать. Скорее всего там как то идет возмещение затрат на детектива из суммы взысканной с должника.

Патрушев Михаил Владимирович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Детективное агентство. Коракс. Харьков. said:
Maybe this law leaf through? I think there should be a procedure for paying for the work of a detective in court?
They couldn’t just plow the detectives for free. Most likely there is somehow a reimbursement of the costs of the detective from the amount recovered from the debtor.

The law, of course, needs to be read, but it often happens with us: they adopted the law, but again twenty more will amend it, because. forgot the highlights!

Original message
Детективное агентство. Коракс. Харьков. said:
Может быть закон этот полистать? Думаю там должна быть процедура оплаты работы детектива в судебном порядке?
Не могли просто так детективов бесплатно припахать. Скорее всего там как то идет возмещение затрат на детектива из суммы взысканной с должника.

Закон конечно нужно прочитать,но у нас часто бывает так:закон то приняли,но еще раз двадцать еще будут его поправлять,т.к. забыли основные моменты!
Ч

Частный детектив. Timofey. Челябинск.

What bailiffs can’t come up with would not work.

Original message
Чего приставы не придумают, лиш бы не работать.
Yes, even if the state pays for the services of detectives, I doubt that detectives will be satisfied with the sovereign fee.

Original message
Да даже если и будет государство оплачивать услуги сыщиков,сомневаюсь,что детективы будут довольны государевым гонораром.
Reaction score
Website
detective03.ru
The mail has arrived. A working meeting with the UFSSP was scheduled for 02/15/12, as soon as I leave I will immediately unsubscribe what and how.

Original message
Пришло письмо. Рабочую встречу с УФССП назначили на 15.02.12г., как схожу сразу отпишусь что и как.
Reaction score
Website
detective03.ru
Federal Law dated 03.12.2011 No. 389-ФЗ “On Amending Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation”
December 3, 2011 N 389-ФЗ

Accepted
The State Duma
November 23, 2011

Approved
Federation Council
November 29, 2011
Article 1

Part two of Article 3 of the Law of the Russian Federation dated March 11, 1992 N 2487-1 "On Private Detective and Security Activities" (Bulletin of the Congress of People's Deputies of the Russian Federation and the Supreme Council of the Russian Federation, 1992, N 17, Article 888; Collection of legislation of the Russian Federation , 2006, N 30, Art. 3294; 2007, N 31, Art. 4011; 2008, N 52, Art. 6227), add paragraph 8 to read as follows:

"8) n search of the person who is the debtor in accordance with the writ of execution, his property, as well as the search for the child in the writ of execution containing the requirement to remove the child, on a contractual basis with the recoverer. ".

Original message
Федеральный закон от 03.12.2011 № 389-ФЗ «О внесении изменений в отдельные законодательные акты Российской Федерации"
3 декабря 2011 года N 389-ФЗ

Принят
Государственной Думой
23 ноября 2011 года

Одобрен
Советом Федерации
29 ноября 2011 года
Статья 1

Часть вторую статьи 3 Закона Российской Федерации от 11 марта 1992 года N 2487-1 "О частной детективной и охранной деятельности" (Ведомости Съезда народных депутатов Российской Федерации и Верховного Совета Российской Федерации, 1992, N 17, ст. 888; Собрание законодательства Российской Федерации, 2006, N 30, ст. 3294; 2007, N 31, ст. 4011; 2008, N 52, ст. 6227) дополнить пунктом 8 следующего содержания:

"8) поиск лица, являющегося должником в соответствии с исполнительным документом, его имущества, а также поиск ребенка по исполнительному документу, содержащему требование об отобрании ребенка, на договорной основе с взыскателем.".

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru
It will be interesting how the working meeting will go!

Original message
Будет интересно как пройдет рабочая встреча!