Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Photos and videos of the XII Plenary Meeting of the MOU Council.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
It is a pity that I did not introduce myself to participate in person .... I heard by communication what was happening at the meeting ... interesting questions were raised ... especially the issue of interaction ...

Original message
Жаль,что не представилось очно поучаствовать....по связи слышал что происходило на заседании...интересные поднимались вопросы...особенно вопрос взаимодействия.....

Dmitriy

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Original message

Фотографии XII Пленарного совещания Совета МОД 2021г. 20 мая.​

View attachment 8429View attachment 8430View attachment 8431View attachment 8432View attachment 8433View attachment 8434View attachment 8435
Хорошее и нужное мероприятие.В единстве наша сила))

Alex London

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.lissltd.com
The meeting was organized at a high level, professional photographs, important issues were raised that now need to be implemented. Thanks to all participants !!!

Original message
Совещание организовано на высоком уровне, профессиональные фотографии, подняты важные вопросы, которые теперь нужно воплотить в жизнь. Спасибо всем участникам!!!

lawyer.andry

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
I congratulate all the conference participants on the professional forum! I am sorry that I could not participate (the reason is valid - hospitalization). Hello everyone from the sometimes sunny Estonia!

Original message
Поздравляю всех участников конференции с состоявшимся профессиональным форумом ! Сожалею ,что не смог участвовать (причина уважительная -госпитализация) .Всем привет из иногда солнечной Эстонии !

ArthurLatAm

Вице-Президент МОД
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.generalpilatam.com
Congratulations for your excellent organization during this difficult time of the pandemic. Hope to attend the next event

Original message
Поздравлю, за отличную организацию в это тяжёлое время пандемии. Надеюсь в учавствовать на следующем мероприятии

Детективное Агентство ОВ. Уфа.

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.eagle-sight.ru
You can see the high level of organization of the meeting! I am very sorry that I could not attend, I am already looking forward to the next event)

Original message
Видно высокий уровень организации совещания! Очень сожалею , что не мог присутствовать, уже жду следующего мероприятия)

Олегас

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
ЗАО Rimano biuras Žalgirio g. 131-212, LT-08217 V
Website
detective.lt
I got acquainted with the photo, unfortunately, I found out, besides Andrei Matushkin, maybe only 2 people. This proves that no ZOOM can replace live meetings.

Original message
С фото ознакомился, к сожалению, узнал кроме Андрея Матушкина, может быть, только 2 человек. Это доказывает, что живые встречи не заменит никакой ZOOM

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
I got acquainted with the photo, unfortunately, I found out, besides Andrei Matushkin, maybe only 2 people. This proves that no ZOOM can replace live meetings.
That's for sure!
Are we meeting in Kazakhstan 09.09.2021?)

Original message
С фото ознакомился, к сожалению, узнал кроме Андрея Матушкина, может быть, только 2 человек. Это доказывает, что живые встречи не заменит никакой ZOOM
Это точно!
Встречаемся в Казахстане 09.09.2021 г.?)
Status
Not open for further replies.