Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Photos and videos of the XII Plenary Meeting of the MOU Council.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Original message
где можно почитать информацию о темах совещания?

Резолюцию выложу чуть позже.

Faig

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Friends and colleagues, once again I gratefully announce that the MOD-IAPD is increasing its title day after day. Naturally, thanks to Andrei Nikolaevich in the head, and including to each member of the IAPD-IAPD, who found professional investigators in the world. And I want to especially note that every time to organize such similar events and gather us, create a platform, share the experience of our professionalism between each of us, bring new skills and wholeheartedly cooperation. In the photo you are all very gorgeous, benign and positive. As friends and colleague, I am glad to see you and hope for fruitful cooperation!

Original message
Друзья и коллеги, ещё раз признательно сообщаю о том, что МОД-IAPD день за днём увеличивает свои титул. Естественно благодаря в главе Андрею Николаевичу и в том числе к каждому член МОД-IAPD находившему в земном шаре занимающие профессиональный сыском. И хочу особа отметить, что каждый раз организовать таких подобные мероприятия и собрать нас , создавать платформа, делить опыт своего профессионализмом между каждый из нас , приносит новый навыки и от всех души сотрудничество. На фотографии Вы все очень великолепный, доброкачественно и позитивно. Как друзья и коллега рад Вами и надеюсь на плодотворным сотрудничеству !

Андрей Иванович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Hello everyone and best wishes! Looked at the photo report and seemed to have been there! It is a pity that I am very far from the places of such events! Of course, I want to meet everyone live and chat!

Original message
Всем привет и наилучшие пожелания ! Посмотрел фотоотчёт и как будто побывал там ! Жаль , что нахожусь очень далеко от мест проведения подобных мероприятий ! Конечно же хочется со всеми познакомиться вживую и пообщаться !

Михаил Александрович Иванов

Private access level
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
The meeting was held in a dynamic, information-rich atmosphere. Some results are summed up, plans for the future are presented. For myself, I have made many useful contacts, met wonderful people from different areas of the security services sector. Having become a member of the Forum, I receive invaluable informational and practical assistance in my questions. In general, as they say, "the results exceeded expectations." Many thanks to the organizers and personally to Andrey Nikolaevich. I am ready to continue to take part in further activities of the MOU.

Original message
Совещание прошло в динамичной , информационно насыщенной обстановке. Подведены некоторые итоги, представлены планы на перспективу. Лично для себя приобрёл много полезных контактов, познакомился с замечательными людьми из разных направлений сферы услуг безопасности. Став участником Форума получаю неоценимую информационную и практическую помощь в своих вопросах. Вообщем, как говорится, " результаты превзошли ожидания". Огромное спасибо организаторам и лично Андрею Николаевичу. Готов продолжать принимать участие в дальнейших мероприятиях МОД.

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Website
adp-dia.com
Congratulations to the participants of the meeting and members of the MoU on the holding of this forum!
Andrey Nikolaevich and his team for the implementation of the meeting - a HUGE RESPECT!
GOOD MEN!

Original message
Поздравляю участников совещания и членов МОД с проведением данного форума!
Андрею Николаевичу и его команде по реализации совещания - ОГРОМНЫЙ РЕСПЕКТ!
МОЛОДЦЫ!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru

Video XII Plenary meeting of the Council of the International Association of Private Detectives (IAPD).​

Original message

Видео XII Пленарного совещание Совета Международной Ассоциации Частных Детективов (IAPD).​

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Website
adp-dia.com
Great movie !!!
GOOD MEN!

Original message
Отличный ролик!!!