Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Georgian experience in reforming the Ministry of Internal Affairs: ordinary people are satisfied.

Патрушев Михаил Владимирович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
I think there is nothing to envy! "We" strive for this! In the near future the state of the Ministry of Internal Affairs will be updated by 90%. Salaries have been added. You can "serve" and be a pocket policeman. I hope everyone understands why and who wants it. Only there hasn’t been less from this crime and the detection rate has not increased. In the city, by 80 thousand .Population one patrol patrol and 2 patrol squads. Who should I work with and with whom?
Soon crooks (organized crime groups) officially open their offices. They will legally and illegally work with the population to knock out debts, pay loans, etc. People are looking at the increase in salaries of police officers, their inaction and the phone 02: "how can we help you ? "are indignant.
Fuel and lubricants, transport, people weren’t enough before. Now the same thing ... Certification passed. New police. But, as the employees of the crime committed, they do so. Is that what? What has changed?
And the rest, over time, will be a cultured and polite police, and when necessary, unfasten by the first order and without it!
I look at everything ... and I am surprised. I want to believe in a good deed!

Original message
Завидовать думаю нечему! "Мы "к этому стремимся! В ближайшее время на 90 % обновится штат МВД.Зарплаты добавили.Можно "служить" и быть карманным полицецским.Всем надеюсь понятно для чего и кому это угодно.Только вот меньше от этого преступлений не стало и раскрываемость не увеличилась.В городе на 80 тыс.населения один патруль ППС и 2 наряда ОВО.Кому работать и с кем?
Скоро жулики( ОПГ) свои конторы официально пооткрывают.Будут законно-противозаконно работать с населением по выбиванию долгов,уплаты кредитов и т.п.Люди глядя на повышение зарплат у полицейских, их бездействию и в трубку по 02:"чем мы можем Вам помочь?"негодуют.
ГСМ, транспорта,людей раньше не хватало.Теперь тоже самое...Прошла атестация.Новая полиция.Но,как совершали сотрудники преступления,так и совершают.Это, что? Что переменилось?
А в остальном со временем будет культурная и вежливая полиция, а когда надо-отстегает по первому приказу и без него!
Смотрю на все...,и удивляюсь.Хочется верить в доброе дело !