Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

need advice from professionals

Татьяна 49

Private access level
Reaction score
Hello, dear forum users, highly professional detectives, lawyers, I am asking you to suggest a solution to the situation with my friend. She and her husband live in Murmansk, took a loan last year and bought odnushka near Kerch. And received a letter from her yesterday.
Shortly, with us
In January, they charged the loan twice, i.e., the banks also have swindlers. When we did a printout in April, we saw it. And we can’t do anything anywhere
to prove that they all look at the monitor for a long time, study something there and say that everything is correct. Only one employee said that Kolya himself removed and forgot.
But we do not withdraw anything from this deposit, there is money to pay for the loan. They looked at me like cattle, like an aunt suffering from Alzheimer's disease.
But we all withstood, even broke through to the reception to the head of the operations department. But she didn’t look at anything, called all the same employees, and they
They also told her what they had told us. When you read or watch programs about how they steal somewhere in
to a pension fund or somewhere else money disappears in an unknown direction, you never think that it can be with you. But what can it be
in Sberbank of Russia, this I could not even dream in a nightmare! But it’s not even about money,
but that they don’t believe me. I never took someone else’s, and we, as mere mortals, cannot even joke and compete with us, mere mortals. In the USSR there were no computers and did not steal anything from deposits.

Here's the situation. If someone has encountered something like this, tell me, please, where can I apply by law, or is it impossible to do anything? Thank you in advance. Sincerely, Tatyana.

Original message
Здравствуйте,уважаемые форумчане,высокопрофессиональные детективы,юристы!Обращаюсь к вам с просьбой подсказать разрешение сложившейся ситуации у моей подруги.Она с мужем живёт в Мурманске,в прошлом году взяли кредит и купили под Керчью однушку.а вчера получила от неё письмо
Коротенько, у нас
в январе сняли плату за кредит два раза,т.е.в банках тоже есть аферисты.Когда мы сделали в апреле распечатку, то увидели. И ничего не можем нигде
доказать, все подолгу смотрят в монитор, что-то там изучают и говорят, что всё правильно. Только одна сотрудница изрекла, что Коля сам снял и забыл.
Но мы с этого вклада ничего не снимаем, там деньги для оплаты кредита. На меня смотрели как на быдло, как на тётку, страдающую болезнью Альцгеймера.
Но мы всё выдержали, даже прорвались на приём к начальнице операционного отдела.Но она сама ничего не смотрела, вызвала всё тех же сотрудников,а они
сказали ей тоже, что и нам говорили. Когда читаешь или смотришь передачи о том,как воруют где-то в
пенсионном фонде или ещё где-то деньги исчезают в неизвестном направлении,то никогда не думаешь, что это может быть и с тобой.Но что это может быть
в Сбербанке России,такое мне не могло даже в страшном сне присниться! Но дело даже не в деньгах,
а в том, что мне не верят. Я никогда не брала чужого, а уж с государством шутить и тягаться нам, простым смертным, нельзя и мечтать. В СССР не было компьютеров и не воровали ничего со вкладов.

Вот такая ситуация.Если кто-нибудь сталкивался с чем-то подобным,подскажите,пожалуйста,куда можно обратиться по закону,или невозможно ничего сделать?Заранее вам благодарна.С уважением Татьяна.

Детективное агентство Москва

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, г. Москва, ул. Кржижановского, д. 15, корп
Website
www.dossier-agency.ru
Nonsense.
The last phrase about "There were no computers in the USSR" was especially pleased. Probably flew into space with bills))

Original message
Бред какой то.
Особенно порадовала последняя фраза про "В СССР не было компьютеров". В космос наверное со счетами летали ))

Татьяна 49

Private access level
Reaction score
Detective agency. Moscow. Dossier. 59 minutes ago
Nonsense.
The last phrase about "There were no computers in the USSR" was especially pleased. Probably flew into space with bills)

I apologize for the small explanation, MEI, in which I studied, worked for space. A block for a lunar rover was created at the department of promelectronics. We studied on computers the size of a house. In aviation, in Semipalatinsk, the computer was like a good private house . In savings banks there were accounts, "felis" (a small calculating machine, with a rotary handle) and hand-filled personal accounts, most likely, this was what my friend meant.

Original message
Детективное агентство. Москва. Досье. » 59 минут назад
Бред какой то.
Особенно порадовала последняя фраза про "В СССР не было компьютеров". В космос наверное со счетами летали )

Прошу прощения за маленькое пояснение,МЭИ,в котором училась,-работал на космос.На кафедре промэлектроники был создан блок для лунохода.Мы учились на ЭВМ,размером с пол дома.В авиации,в Семипалатинске,-ЭВМ была,как хороший частный дом.В сберкассах были счёты,"фелис"(маленькая счётная машинка,с крутящейся ручкой)и от руки заполненные личные счета,скорей всего, это и имела в виду моя подруга.

Запаренко Александр Николаевич

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Россия, Санкт-Петербург, Захарьевская 23. +7(812)9
Website
www.detective-profi.ru
Write a statement to law enforcement, maybe they will figure it out, at least get an official response in which something will be indicated

Original message
Напишите заявление в правоохранительные органы, возможно они разберутся, по крайней мере получите официальный ответ в котором что-то будет указано

Гудимов Анатолий Геннадиевич

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Татьяна 49 said:
Hello, dear forum users, highly professional detectives, lawyers, I am asking you to suggest a solution to the situation with my friend. She and her husband live in Murmansk, took a loan last year and bought odnushka near Kerch. And received a letter from her yesterday.
Shortly, with us
In January, they charged the loan twice, i.e., the banks also have swindlers. When we did a printout in April, we saw it. And we can’t do anything anywhere
to prove that they all look at the monitor for a long time, study something there and say that everything is correct. Only one employee said that Kolya himself removed and forgot.
But we do not withdraw anything from this deposit, there is money to pay for the loan. They looked at me like cattle, like an aunt suffering from Alzheimer's disease.
But we all withstood, even broke through to the reception to the head of the operations department. But she didn’t look at anything, called all the same employees, and they
They also told her what they had told us. When you read or watch programs about how they steal somewhere in
to a pension fund or somewhere else money disappears in an unknown direction, you never think that it can be with you. But what can it be
in Sberbank of Russia, this I could not even dream in a nightmare! But it’s not even about money,
but that they don’t believe me. I never took someone else’s, and we, as mere mortals, cannot even joke and compete with us, mere mortals. In the USSR there were no computers and did not steal anything from deposits.

Here's the situation. If someone has encountered something like this, tell me, please, where can I apply by law, or is it impossible to do anything? Thank you in advance. Sincerely, Tatyana.

I posted on the forum information on the "incorrect" actions of banks and the ability to recover damage index.php? threads / 7504

Original message
Татьяна 49 said:
Здравствуйте,уважаемые форумчане,высокопрофессиональные детективы,юристы!Обращаюсь к вам с просьбой подсказать разрешение сложившейся ситуации у моей подруги.Она с мужем живёт в Мурманске,в прошлом году взяли кредит и купили под Керчью однушку.а вчера получила от неё письмо
Коротенько, у нас
в январе сняли плату за кредит два раза,т.е.в банках тоже есть аферисты.Когда мы сделали в апреле распечатку, то увидели. И ничего не можем нигде
доказать, все подолгу смотрят в монитор, что-то там изучают и говорят, что всё правильно. Только одна сотрудница изрекла, что Коля сам снял и забыл.
Но мы с этого вклада ничего не снимаем, там деньги для оплаты кредита. На меня смотрели как на быдло, как на тётку, страдающую болезнью Альцгеймера.
Но мы всё выдержали, даже прорвались на приём к начальнице операционного отдела.Но она сама ничего не смотрела, вызвала всё тех же сотрудников,а они
сказали ей тоже, что и нам говорили. Когда читаешь или смотришь передачи о том,как воруют где-то в
пенсионном фонде или ещё где-то деньги исчезают в неизвестном направлении,то никогда не думаешь, что это может быть и с тобой.Но что это может быть
в Сбербанке России,такое мне не могло даже в страшном сне присниться! Но дело даже не в деньгах,
а в том, что мне не верят. Я никогда не брала чужого, а уж с государством шутить и тягаться нам, простым смертным, нельзя и мечтать. В СССР не было компьютеров и не воровали ничего со вкладов.

Вот такая ситуация.Если кто-нибудь сталкивался с чем-то подобным,подскажите,пожалуйста,куда можно обратиться по закону,или невозможно ничего сделать?Заранее вам благодарна.С уважением Татьяна.

Я размещал на форуме информацию по "некорректным" действиям банков и возможностью возместить ущерб index.php?threads/7504

Татьяна 49

Private access level
Reaction score
Zaparenko Alexander Nikolaevich "20 minutes ago
Write a statement to law enforcement, maybe they will figure it out, at least get an official response in which something will be indicated

Thanks for participating, law enforcement, is this the prosecutor?

Original message
Запаренко Александр Николаевич » 20 минут назад
Напишите заявление в правоохранительные органы, возможно они разберутся, по крайней мере получите официальный ответ в котором что-то будет указано

Спасибо за участие,правоохранительные,это -прокуратура?

Татьяна 49

Private access level
Reaction score
Detective agency. Dux. St. Petersburg. 3 minutes ago

I posted on the forum information on the "incorrect" actions of banks and the ability to recover damage index.php? Threads / 7504

Thank you so much, I sent this article to my friend yesterday, first thing.

Original message
Детективное агентство. Dux. Санкт-Петербург. » 3 минуты назад

Я размещал на форуме информацию по "некорректным" действиям банков и возможностью возместить ущерб index.php?threads/7504

Спасибо огромное,я вчера,первым делом,подруге отправила эту статью.

InfoPoisk

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.argys.org
All is well, but I did not understand how the wiring was done.
You need to see the payment, as it went, from the account directly or through the cashier. What is the confirmation to the postings.

Original message
Все хорошо, только не понял, как проводки делали.
Надо посмотреть оплату, как проходила, со счета напрямую или через кассу. Что есть в подтверждение к проводкам.

Краев Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Tatyana, such “miracles” are not uncommon with Sberbank;) Unfortunately, very little information has been provided. You can give your friend our coordinates, try to help, or at least evaluate the situation from the side and send it to a good lawyer.

Original message
Татьяна, со Сбербанком такие "чудеса" происходят не редко ;) К сожалению, информации предоставлено крайне мало. Можете дать своей подруге наши координаты, попробуем помочь или хотя бы оценить со стороны ситуацию и направить к хорошему юристу.
Reaction score
I don’t fully know your legal system, but there is a little similarity with Lithuania. With us, I would advise doing so. If the bank made a double automatic deduction from the account, then first you must write to the bank in writing with a request to clarify the situation and either return the money or credit it for the next installment. The bank must respond in writing.
If he refuses your request, the application must be filed directly with the court, and in addition with the possibility of compensation for material and moral damage (all this must be done in consultation with a lawyer or at least with a legally competent person in this matter). The appeal to the prosecutor’s office and the police will not have any effect, only paperwork, the bank cannot be told that they are scammers and so on, they can always refer that an error occurred.

Original message
Незнаю полностью вашей правовой системы, но немного схожесть с Литвой есть. У нас я бы посоветовал делать так. Если банк сделал двойнной автаматический вычет со счета то сначала письмено надо обратиться в банк с просьбой обяснить ситуацию и или вернуть деньги или засчитать их за следущий взнос. Банк обязан письмено ответить.
Если он откажет в вашей просьбе, подовать заявление надо прямо в суд, да еще в придачу с возможностью возмещения материального и морального ущерба (все это надо делать советуясь с адвокатом или хотябы с юридически сведущим в этом деле человеком). Обращение в прокуратуру и полиций никакого действия иметь небудет, только бумажная волокита, банку непришеш что они мошеники и прочее, они всегда могут сослаться что произошла ошибка.