+79214188555

need advice from professionals

Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.daopcion.ru
I think that it is necessary to start with the fact that all issues with the bank are solved only in writing. You come with a manager to a meeting, and with you a paper, and always with a note about what you accepted. Only require written responses. Then it will be possible then to dispute their actions. and so are all the words. Another very effective way with such companies is to contact the central office right away, write to the central website of Sberbank, briefly describe the situation, and feel about the boorish attitude of your employees as a client, due to which this structure exists. Sometimes it works very effectively. Last year, they removed the card from the card for using a mobile office, I didn’t understand right away, but the mood was nasty, I downloaded a petition to their website, within an hour there were two calls from Moscow and two from the Ural Sberbank, apologized for that I was not notified in advance about the change in the terms for writing off funds.

Original message
Думаю, что начинать надо с того, что все вопросы с банком решать только в письменной форме. Приходишь с управляющим на встречу, а с собой бумага, и обязательно с отметкой, о том, что приняли. Требовать только письменных ответов. Тогда уже можно будет потом оспаривать их действия. а так всё слова. Еще очень эфективным с таким компаниями является обращение сразу в центральный офис, напишите на центральный сайт сбера, коротко опишите ситуацию и пожалуйтесь на хамское к вам отношение сотрудников, как к клиенту, за счет которых и существует данная структура. Иногда срабатывает очень эфективно. В прошлом году раньше с карточки сняли за пользование мобильным офисом, я то сразу и не понял, а настроение было мерзопакостное, я им на сайт и накатал петицию, в течении часа было два звонка из Москвы и два из Уральского сбера, извинились за то, что я не был заранее извещен, про изменение сроков списания денежных средств.

Татьяна 49

Private access level
Reaction score
Detective agency OPTION »Today, 07:11
I think that it is necessary to start with the fact that all issues with the bank are solved only in writing. You come with a manager to a meeting, and with you a paper, and always with a note about what you accepted. Only require written responses. Then it will be possible then to dispute their actions. and so are all the words. Another very effective way with such companies is to contact the central office right away, write to the central website of Sberbank, briefly describe the situation, and feel about the boorish attitude of your employees as a client, due to which this structure exists. Sometimes it works very effectively. Last year, they removed the card from the card for using a mobile office, I didn’t understand right away, but the mood was nasty, I downloaded a petition to their website, within an hour there were two calls from Moscow and two from the Ural Sberbank, apologized for that I was not notified in advance about the change in the terms for writing off funds.

Thank you very much! Even if you have to suffer from banks, let alone the average .... This is a very good idea, given that people have lost money.

Original message
Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН » Сегодня, 07:11
Думаю, что начинать надо с того, что все вопросы с банком решать только в письменной форме. Приходишь с управляющим на встречу, а с собой бумага, и обязательно с отметкой, о том, что приняли. Требовать только письменных ответов. Тогда уже можно будет потом оспаривать их действия. а так всё слова. Еще очень эфективным с таким компаниями является обращение сразу в центральный офис, напишите на центральный сайт сбера, коротко опишите ситуацию и пожалуйтесь на хамское к вам отношение сотрудников, как к клиенту, за счет которых и существует данная структура. Иногда срабатывает очень эфективно. В прошлом году раньше с карточки сняли за пользование мобильным офисом, я то сразу и не понял, а настроение было мерзопакостное, я им на сайт и накатал петицию, в течении часа было два звонка из Москвы и два из Уральского сбера, извинились за то, что я не был заранее извещен, про изменение сроков списания денежных средств.

Спасибо огромное!Если даже вам,приходится страдать от банков,что уж говорить нам,среднестатистическим....Это очень хорошая идея,учитывая,что люди потеряли деньги .

Татьяна 49

Private access level
Reaction score
To all those who took part, HUGE THANKS !!! Today we sent a complaint to the bank's website (thanks to the respected Alexander from Yekaterinburg and Mikhail Vladimirovich from Anzhero-Sudzhensk for a hint). Now we will wait for an answer.
Guys, there will be questions about the rest in Feodosia, please contact me in person, I will answer everyone. According to prices for food, transport, housing. Last year, our hotel prices were two times lower than those of private owners. Hotel on the beach. You can try Agree in advance. How can I help. With tremendous respect and gratitude for the help

MOD-VIVAT !!!!

Original message
Всем неравнодушным,принявшим участие -ОГРОМНЕЙШАЯ БЛАГОДАРНОСТЬ!!!Сегодня отправили жалобу на сайт банка(спасибо уважаемым Александру из Екатеринбурга и Михаилу Владимировичу из Анжеро- Судженска за подсказку).Теперь будем ждать ответ.
Ребята,возникнут вопросы по отдыху в Феодосии-обращайтесь в личку,отвечу всем.По ценам на продукты,транспорт,жильё.В прошлом году у нас в гостинице цены были в два раза ниже,чем у частников.Гостиница на берегу моря.Можно попробовать заранее договориться.Чем могу-помогу.С огромнейшим уважением и благодарностью за помощь

МОД -ВИВАТ!!!!

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
There is a prospect of winning this case in court. Is money credited to your account? Payments or checks too. The second payment will be set off. The only thing, probably, is to get a response from the bank to your application for non-crediting of money. A lawyer will help easily.

Original message
Есть перспектива выиграть это дело в суде. Деньги же зачислены на ваш счет? Платежки или чеки тоже. Второй платеж зачтут. Единственно, наверное, нужно получить ответ из банка на свое заявление о незачислении денег. Адвокат поможет легко.

Татьяна 49

Private access level
Reaction score
Robert ”Today, 18:42
There is a prospect of winning this case in court. Is money credited to your account? Payments or checks too. The second payment will be set off. The only thing, probably, is to get a response from the bank to your application for non-crediting of money. A lawyer will help easily.

Robert, thank you very much for your participation. It’s probably more difficult here. In my opinion, there is a pure amateur in banking operations, there is a fraud of pure water from the cashier. The cashier, having accepted cash (including penalties), did not issue any payment documents, saying that they have a cashless account. The next day, a friend wrote a statement to the bank, dictating that due to the erroneous closing of their account by the bank ....... And when the printout arrived and my friends went to the bank to find out , the same cashier yelled at them, saying that they had withdrawn the money themselves and there was no account closure, and they did not write statements.
We are waiting for the second answer from the main office. People are very intelligent, they are lost from rudeness.

Original message
Роберт » Сегодня, 18:42
Есть перспектива выиграть это дело в суде. Деньги же зачислены на ваш счет? Платежки или чеки тоже. Второй платеж зачтут. Единственно, наверное, нужно получить ответ из банка на свое заявление о незачислении денег. Адвокат поможет легко.

Роберт,спасибо огромное за участие.Здесь,пожалуй, сложнее.На мой взгляд,полного дилетанта в банковских операциях,имеет место мошенничество чистой воды со стороны кассира.Кассир,приняв наличные(в том числе и пени),не выдала никаких платёжных документов,сказав,что у них безналичный счёт.На следующий день подруга написала в банке заявление,под диктовку о том,что в связи,с ошибочным закрытием их счёта банком.......А когда пришла распечатка и друзья мои пошли в банк выяснять,эта же кассир на них наорала,сказав,что они сами сняли деньги и никакого закрытия счёта не было,и заявлений они не писали.
Ждём второго ответа из главного офиса.Люди очень интеллигентные,от хамства теряются.