+79214188555

Conference Participant Certificate

Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.daopcion.ru
I completely agree with the certificate. I think that it is not necessary to indicate the topic of lectures, the topic is enough. With a certificate it’s also interesting, it’s only necessary to consider the terms of its validity and how it will be renewed. Everything in life happens. And suddenly, for some good reason, a person will not be able to appear at the next conference?

Original message
С сертификатом полностью согласен. Считаю, что темы лекций указывать не обязательно, достаточно темы. С удостоверением тоже интересно, только необходимо продумать, сроки его действия и как будет продлеваться. Всякое в жизни бывает. Да и вдруг человек по-каким либо уважительным причинам не сможет появиться на очередной конференции?

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Website
burorus.com
Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН said:
I completely agree with the certificate. I think that it is not necessary to indicate the topic of lectures, the topic is enough. With a certificate it’s also interesting, it’s only necessary to consider the terms of its validity and how it will be renewed. Everything in life happens. And suddenly, for some good reason, a person will not be able to appear at the next conference?

Here I am about the same thing, a certificate and a certificate are two different things. The certificate really shows that a person periodically exchanges experiences, improves, and so on, and you can get it only by attending a conference and not otherwise. A certificate is a completely different conversation. In this case, I propose to make the initiator of this idea a separate topic, on the basis of certificates of members of the MOD.

Original message
С сертификатом полностью согласен. Считаю, что темы лекций указывать не обязательно, достаточно темы. С удостоверением тоже интересно, только необходимо продумать, сроки его действия и как будет продлеваться. Всякое в жизни бывает. Да и вдруг человек по-каким либо уважительным причинам не сможет появиться на очередной конференции?

Вот и я о том же, удостоверение и сертификат разные вещи. Сертификат реально показывает что человек периодически обменивается опытам совершенствуется и так далее и получит его можно только посетив конференцию и ни как иначе. А удостоверение это уже совсем другой разговор. В этом случае предлагаю по поводе удостоверений членов МОД сделать инициатору этой идеи отдельную тему.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Wow. And the Cossacks, by the way, have not only certificates, but also a form: D

Original message
Здорово. А у казаков, кстати, не только удостоверения, но и форма есть :D

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
burorus.com
Роберт said:
Wow. And the Cossacks, by the way, have not only certificates, but also a form: D

And where does one to the other? I personally do not understand your sarcasm!

Original message
Роберт said:
Здорово. А у казаков, кстати, не только удостоверения, но и форма есть :D

А при чем здесь одно к другому? Мне лично не понятен Ваш сарказм!

Справедливый

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Men! Don’t make a difference! We are still discussing! I agree, let's do everything in order !!! Jokes here are not appropriate! :cool:

Original message
Мужчины! Не наколяйте обстановку!Мы же все таки еще обсуждаем!Согласен давайте делать все по очередности!!! Подколы здесь не уместны! :cool:

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
burorus.com
Андрей Костенко said:
Men! Don’t make a difference! We are still discussing! I agree, let's do everything in order !!! Jokes here are not appropriate! :cool:

I fully support. Business must be done or not done at all!

Original message
Андрей Костенко said:
Мужчины! Не наколяйте обстановку!Мы же все таки еще обсуждаем!Согласен давайте делать все по очередности!!! Подколы здесь не уместны! :cool:

Полностью поддерживаю. Делом надо заниматься или не делать вообще!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
I do not think that appearance at the conference is a matter of principle. Mail still exists.

Original message
Не думаю, что появление на конференции это принципиальный вопрос. Почта пока ещё существует.

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
burorus.com
Матушкин Андрей. said:
I do not think that appearance at the conference is a matter of principle. Mail still exists.

I believe that all the topics that will be at the conference should be done later, for example, in the form of a brashura or a conference book, and also put the materials later on the site. But the certificate should be issued only to participants who were at the conference, otherwise there is no point in making it.

Original message
Матушкин Андрей. said:
Не думаю, что появление на конференции это принципиальный вопрос. Почта пока ещё существует.

Считаю что все темы, который будут на конференции, нужно сделать потом, например в виде брашуры или книжки конференции, также выложить материалы потом на сайте. Но сертификат выдавать только участникам, которые были на конференции, а иначе нету смысла его делать.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
lokiluk said:
But the certificate should be issued only to participants who were at the conference, otherwise there is no point in making it.
Ruslan is with you even if you want, you can’t argue.
But whether it is necessary to indicate the topics of the conference, I think we will discuss it.
Maybe not worth it.

Original message
lokiluk said:
Но сертификат выдавать только участникам, которые были на конференции, а иначе нету смысла его делать.
Тут с тобой Руслан даже если захочешь не поспоришь.
А вот нужно ли указывать темы конференции, это я думаю обсудим.
Может и не стоит.