+79214188555

Conference Participant Certificate

Магат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
And here the question crept in ... It was previously discussed that there will be invited persons at the Conference, such as representatives of SB banks, etc. .. How are they planning to issue such a certificate, or not? Based on this, I believe that it is necessary to build the final version of its contents.

Original message
А здесь вопрос закрался... Ранее обсуждалось, что на Конференции будут приглашенные лица, как то представители СБ банков и т.п.. Им то как, планируется подобный сертификат выдавать, или нет? Исходя из этого, полагаю, и надо строить окончательный вариант его содержимого.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Магат said:
And here the question crept in ... It was previously discussed that there will be invited persons at the Conference, such as representatives of SB banks, etc. .. How are they planning to issue such a certificate, or not? Based on this, I believe that it is necessary to build the final version of its contents.
Will be issued!

Original message
Магат said:
А здесь вопрос закрался... Ранее обсуждалось, что на Конференции будут приглашенные лица, как то представители СБ банков и т.п.. Им то как, планируется подобный сертификат выдавать, или нет? Исходя из этого, полагаю, и надо строить окончательный вариант его содержимого.
Будет выдаваться!

Магат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Then, I believe, all 3 options are viable. One, the one that is shown on the sample Certificate in color (i.e. just the last name and first name) for the persons invited, the second - with the indication of the detective agency (if there are detective detectives, representatives of agencies, or at the request of the BH themselves, for whom this brand should be shown more important), and the third option is simply indicating the BH.
I suggest so.

Original message
Тогда, полагаю, жизнеспособны все 3 варианта. Один, тот который выставлен на образце Сертификата в цвете (т.е. просто фамилия и имя) для лиц приглашенных, второй - с указанием детективного агентства (если присутствуют помощники детективов, представители агентств, либо по желанию самих ЧД, для которых этот бренд показать важнее), а третий вариант просто с указанием ЧД.
Предлагаю так.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Магат said:
Then, I believe, all 3 options are viable. One, the one that is shown on the sample Certificate in color (i.e. just the last name and first name) for the persons invited, the second - with the indication of the detective agency (if there are detective detectives, representatives of agencies, or at the request of the BH themselves, for whom this brand should be shown more important), and the third option is simply indicating the BH.
I suggest so.
I agree.

Original message
Магат said:
Тогда, полагаю, жизнеспособны все 3 варианта. Один, тот который выставлен на образце Сертификата в цвете (т.е. просто фамилия и имя) для лиц приглашенных, второй - с указанием детективного агентства (если присутствуют помощники детективов, представители агентств, либо по желанию самих ЧД, для которых этот бренд показать важнее), а третий вариант просто с указанием ЧД.
Предлагаю так.
Согласен.

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Website
burorus.com
Матушкин Андрей. said:
CERTIFICATE.
Issued to a private detective Kosenko, Ivan Ivanovich (Russia, Samara), participant of the III conference of the International Association of Detectives held from October 4 to October 8, 2012. in the Krasnodar Territory, Tuapse District, pos. Lermontovo.

M.P.
President of NP "MOD" ________________

or

CERTIFICATE.
Issued to the representative of the Arbat detective agency (Russia, Samara) Kosenko Ivan Ivanovich, participant in the III conference of the International Association of Detectives held from October 4 to October 8, 2012. in the Krasnodar Territory, Tuapse District, pos. Lermontovo.

M.P.

Friends are waiting for comments and suggestions on the text of the certificate !!!

The phrase "issued" is not appropriate at all, I think, why the extra words?

I propose that everything is banal and simple to leave as on the form at the moment, the only thing under the surname in the center is to add, if any, the name of the agency or organization. AND ALL NOTHING EXTRA

Original message
Матушкин Андрей. said:
СЕРТИФИКАТ.
Выдан частному детективу Косенко Ивану Ивановичу(Россия, г.Самара) участнику III конференции Международного Объединения Детективов прошедшую с 4 октября по 8 октября 2012г. в Краснодарском крае, Туапсинского р-на, пос. Лермонтово.

М.П.
Президент НП "МОД" ________________

или

СЕРТИФИКАТ.
Выдан представителю детективного агентства "Арбат"(Россия, г.Самара) Косенко Ивану Ивановичу участнику III конференции Международного Объединения Детективов прошедшую с 4 октября по 8 октября 2012г. в Краснодарском крае, Туапсинского р-на, пос. Лермонтово.

М.П.

Друзья жду замечания и предложения по тексту сертификата!!!

Фраза "выдан" вообще не уместна я считаю, зачем лишние слова?

Предлагаю все банально и просто оставить так как на бланке в данный момент, единственное что под фамилией по центру добавить, если есть, название агенства или организации. И ВСЕ НИЧЕГО ЛИШНЕГО

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
burorus.com
Матушкин Андрей. said:
Friends, who will translate the text into English?

This is not a problem and this is not a question at all. The only thing that is needed is for the participants to write their surnames in English, as each may have a different spelling.

Original message
Матушкин Андрей. said:
Друзья, кто переведёт текст на английский?

Это не есть проблема и об этом вопрос вообще не стоит. Единственное что нужно это чтобы участники написали свои фамилии на английском языке, так как у каждого может написание отличаться.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
lokiluk said:
Матушкин Андрей. said:
CERTIFICATE.
Issued to a private detective Kosenko, Ivan Ivanovich (Russia, Samara), participant of the III conference of the International Association of Detectives held from October 4 to October 8, 2012. in the Krasnodar Territory, Tuapse District, pos. Lermontovo.

M.P.

or

CERTIFICATE.
Issued to the representative of the Arbat detective agency (Russia, Samara) Kosenko Ivan Ivanovich, participant in the III conference of the International Association of Detectives held from October 4 to October 8, 2012. in the Krasnodar Territory, Tuapse District, pos. Lermontovo.

M.P.

Friends are waiting for comments and suggestions on the text of the certificate !!!

I propose that everything is banal and simple to leave as on the form at the moment, the only thing under the surname in the center is to add, if any, the name of the agency or organization. AND ALL NOTHING EXTRA
Ruslan edit the text and please place it on the form.

Original message
lokiluk said:
Матушкин Андрей. said:
СЕРТИФИКАТ.
Выдан частному детективу Косенко Ивану Ивановичу(Россия, г.Самара) участнику III конференции Международного Объединения Детективов прошедшую с 4 октября по 8 октября 2012г. в Краснодарском крае, Туапсинского р-на, пос. Лермонтово.

М.П.

или

СЕРТИФИКАТ.
Выдан представителю детективного агентства "Арбат"(Россия, г.Самара) Косенко Ивану Ивановичу участнику III конференции Международного Объединения Детективов прошедшую с 4 октября по 8 октября 2012г. в Краснодарском крае, Туапсинского р-на, пос. Лермонтово.

М.П.

Предлагаю все банально и просто оставить так как на бланке в данный момент, единственное что под фамилией по центру добавить, если есть, название агенства или организации. И ВСЕ НИЧЕГО ЛИШНЕГО
Руслан правь текст и размести его пожалуйста на бланке.

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
burorus.com
Магат said:
I suggest so.

I believe that the certificate should be made at the request of the participant indicating the information provided by him, which he wants to see on the certificate, but this should be a maximum of 1-3 points that include
1. Name of participant
2. Country (required) and representative city
3. Name of agency or company or service, etc.
All information should be presented in two languages 1. language of the conference organizer (in this case, Russian) 2. English
It is possible to write any of the points or all together.

Original message
Магат said:
Предлагаю так.

Считаю что сертификат должен изготавливаться по заявке участника с указанием предоставленной им информации, которую он хочет видит на сертификате, но это должно быть максимум 1-3 пункта в которые входят
1. ФИО участника
2. Страна (обязательно) и город представителя
3. Название агенства или фирмы или службы и т.д.
Вся информация должна быть представлена на двух языках 1. язык организатора конференции (в данном случае русский) 2. английский
Возможно написание любого из пунктов или всех вместе.

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
burorus.com
Матушкин Андрей. said:
lokiluk said:
Матушкин Андрей. said:
CERTIFICATE.

M.P.

or

CERTIFICATE.

M.P.

Ruslan edit the text and please place it on the form.

Ok, let's do it at the beginning of the week.

Original message
Матушкин Андрей. said:
lokiluk said:
Матушкин Андрей. said:
СЕРТИФИКАТ.

М.П.

или

СЕРТИФИКАТ.

М.П.

Руслан правь текст и размести его пожалуйста на бланке.

Ок сделаем думаю в начале недели.

Олегас

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
ЗАО Rimano biuras Žalgirio g. 131-212, LT-08217 V
Website
detective.lt
For me, it’s better for a “representative” rather than a “private child.”, Because in my case I represent Ko as a director. And the case must be changed from "past" to "past", highlighted with commas.

Original message
По мне так лучше "представителю", а не "частному дет.", ибо в моем случае я представляю Ко как директор. И падеж поменять надо с "прошедшую" на "прошедшей", выделив запятыми.