Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

execution of contracts for the provision of data collection services related to

Reaction score
Website
secret-adviser.tiu.ru
ДНК said:
no principled position ... I know many who do not disdain .... this is their business ... I am responsible for myself ... although there are all sorts of exceptions ... however, everything that is not related to the implementation of the law is not subject to documentary design (at least it seems so to me .... maybe I'm wrong) ... if I undertook to help a close friend to figure out someone or something and not shake them with treaties ... but this topic was not created for bed relations (I already remember the history of its creation), but for others that are intrinsically close (helping parents to monitor teens who are in a bad company, watching babysitters and housekeepers, etc.) are also not ICE and do not you’ll slip it, however, more or less justified .... although I join the opinion on the transfer of certain statements of this branch to a semi-private ...

I completely agree. To all of the above, here, in addition to customers, our “controllers” drop in. And here we are so painted !!!
Well, what's the point in writing ourselves here ?! It is necessary to transfer the topic to at least a semi-private. All such professional issues are discussed ...

Original message
ДНК said:
никакой принципиальной позиции ...я знаю многих, кто этим не гнушается....это их дело...я отвечаю за себя...хотя всякие бывают исключения...однако все что не связано с исполнением закона - не подлежит документальному оформлению (по крайней мере мне так кажется....может я и не прав)...коли взялся помочь близкому знакомому вычеслить кого то или что то - то и не фиг договорами трясти...а тема эта создавалась не для кострюльно-постельных отношений (уж я то помню историю её создания) а для иных, близких по своей сути (помощь родителям в наблюдении за подростками, попавшими в плохую компанию, наблюдение за нянями и домработницами и т.д) темы тоже не АЙС и под договор не подсунешь, однако более менее обоснованные....хотя присоединяюсь к мнению о переносе отдельных высказываний этой ветки в полуприват...

Полностью согласен. Ко всему сказанному, тут помимо клиентов и наши "контролеры" заглядывают. А мы тут такие расписные!!!
Ну, и смысл на самих себя писать тут?! Надо переносить тему как минимум в полуприват. Все такие профессиональные вопросы обсуждаются...