Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Селебрити said:
Роберт said:
Селебрити said:
Get used to rudeness? On your part and on the part of your colleague - I regard posts as rudeness in my direction!
I am completely satisfied with your emotional response. I offer my deepest apologies for the fact that your story did not cause me emotion and delight from your honest and worthy actions as a police officer who does not tolerate injustice.
I'm just annoyed that nobody got better from your dismissal. That's all.

I do not need your tenderness and delight, believe me! It was important for me to remain a man and I remained them! What I wish you. Please do not write anymore.
I won’t write anymore. Communication with you is completely satisfied. If you think this is right, then so be it.
I remain with my opinion. By the way, now you have to live to the end with this case ...

Original message
Селебрити said:
Роберт said:
Селебрити said:
Привыкать к хамству? С вашей стороны и со стороны вашего коллеги - посты расцениваю как хамство в мою сторону!
Я полностью удовлетворен Вашим эмоциональным ответом. Приношу свои глубочайшие извинения за то, что Ваша история не вызвала у меня умиления и восторга от Ваших честных и достойных действий как офицера милиции, который не терпит несправедливости.
Я просто раздражен тем, что от Вашего увольнения никому лучше не стало. Вот и все.

Мне ваше умиление и восторг не нужны, поверьте! Для меня важно было остаться человеком и я им осталась! Чего и вам желаю. Прошу более не писать.
Писать более не буду. Общением с Вами полностью удовлетворен. Раз Вы считаете это правильным, то пусть так и будет.
Остаюсь при своем мнении. Кстати, теперь уж Вам до конца жить с этим случаем...

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Website
Odis11.ru
Why are you pestering a person? Calm down !!!!

Original message
Что вы к человеку пристали? Успокойтесь!!!!

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Everything, everything, everything. The person is good: D, only emotional. I am also nothing, but worse. So you remember how many statements you wrote and vomited. And then you think: - "Damn, I’d leave, how many would not go to jail ......." This is really scary. That is yes.

Original message
Все, все, все. Человек хороший :D , только эмоциональный. Я тоже ничего, но хуже. Так вспомнишь сколько заявлений писал и рвал.А потом думаешь:-."...блин, ушел бы-скольких в тюрьму бы не посадил......." Вот это страшно по-настоящему. Это да.
Reaction score
Website
www.agan-detective.ru
Male chauvinism is really a screen in order not to admit that you women are always better. I fully agree with you. And about deputies, it’s very true, so far, at least only something can be shifted there.

Original message
Мужской шовинизм - это действительно ширма, чтобы не признавть что вы женщины всегда лучше. С Вами польностью согласен. А про депутатов оченно верно, пока по крайней мере только там что либо можно сдвинуть.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
1. Here are attached to "chauvinism." (I grumble like that) Yes, in the "fleet" and in the "pocket" half of the women!
2. There are no pros at all now.
3. Alone in the field of war. The main thing is to organize work without looking back at the authorities. The principle is simple: first, report back then, or report back later: D, somehow. The bosses, however, will be furious, but to make the team “set aside” is no longer smooother: D And after a while he will fire: D
4. In the interpretation of the Laws, or laws, there are many opinions. And most importantly, along with the method of bringing to justice, there is a method and justification. And the guilty person can be acquitted and the innocent can be brought to justice. There is a pattern in this, which our lawyers are not specifically studying in practice.
Well, who wrote the thesis on the commission of an “ideal” crime, the evidence for which cannot be collected ...? But, if they had written from the opposite, maybe the law would have become more fair.
: D By the way, in some countries (Israel), one statement of the injured party is enough to prosecute. : D

Original message
1.Вот привязались с "шовинизмом". (это я ворчу так) Да во "флоте" и в "кармане" половина женщин!
2. Профи вообще нет теперь.
3. Один в поле войн. Главное организовать работу, не оглядываясь на начальство. Принцип прост: сначала сделай-потом доложи, или доложи потом :D , как-нибудь. Начальство, правда, будет беситься, но сделать команду "отставить" уже не смоооожееет :D И через некоторое время уволит :D
4. В трактовке Законов, или законов, существует много мнений. И самое главное,что наравне с методикой привлечения к ответственности существует методика и оправдания. И оправдан может быть виновный и привлечен к ответственности невиновный. В этом есть закономерность, которая нашими юристами на практике не изучается специально.
Ну, а кто написал диссертацию по совершению "идеального" преступления, доказательства по которому не собрать...? А ведь, если бы писали от обратного, может быть, и закон стал бы более справедлив.
:D Кстати, в некоторых странах (Израиль), для привлечения к уголовной ответственности достаточно одного заявления потерпевшей стороны. :D

cobradet

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Московская область, г. Пушкино, м/р Клязьма, ул. Б
Website
www.detectivecobra.ru
A big bow to YOU !!! I fully support YOU !!! Well done !!! More would be like YOU !!!

Original message
Большой поклон ВАМ !!! Полностью поддерживаю ВАС !!! Молодец !!! Больше таких бы как ВЫ !!!
Reaction score
Website
privatdetectiv-ua.com
In our time, few men can tell the truth, but you were not afraid of Ekaterina, and I respect you for that!

Original message
В наше время правду сказать мало кто из мужчин может, а вы Екатерина не побоялись и за это Вас уважаю!Оставайтесь такой всегда!

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Katya, respect and respect !!! :)

Original message
Катя, респект и уважуха !!! :)

Селебрити

Private access level
Reaction score
Thank you guys! Ira - separate for you: oops:

Good luck to all!

Original message