Private access level
Reaction score
г. Уфа, +7 (917) 45-91-995, tel:+7 (901) 81-71-911
Website
www.detective-kv.ru
Детективное агентство. Аdp-dia. Молдова. Кишинев. said:
Детектив Виталий Климин said:
..... ps
I ask NATO members to indicate in reports that all Russian detectives are morally stable, have a Nordic character and are dedicated to their cause and homeland !!!

And why only Russian, unless at the Conference there were only Russian detectives, or others didn’t count ?! : o:!::!::!:

I didn’t want to offend detectives from other sovereign states that had not yet joined the NATO bloc, of course, it was just a joke, I have no doubt in your loyalty to your cause and your homeland !!!!

Original message
Детективное агентство. Аdp-dia. Молдова. Кишинев. said:
Детектив Виталий Климин said:
.....ps
Членов НАТО прошу в reports указать, что все Российские детективы морально устойчивы, имеют нордический характер и преданы своему делу и Родине!!!

А почему только Российские, разве на Конференции были только Российские детективы, или другие ни в счет?! :eek: :!: :!: :!:

не хотел обидеть детективов из других суверенных государств, не вступивших пока в блок НАТО, конечно же, это была просто шутка, я нисколько не сомневаюсь в Вашей преданности своему делу и своей Родине!!!!

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Детектив-Юг said:
I have not been to the 1st and 2nd conferences but I think they passed not better held in Lermontovo.

I was not at the third conference, I can only judge from the words of my colleagues, but I would like to stand up for the organization of the 1st and 2nd conferences - many colleagues were at them, it was at them that VERY SERIOUS questions of the existence of NP MOD as such were solved, and cooperation with many - friendship. There were no comments on quality, discipline and the results obtained then ..... This is not a matter of dispute, in any case not a comment on this conference, but just nostalgic for those times when everyone was a single whole .. ...Respectfully

Original message
Детектив-Юг said:
Я не был на 1 и 2 конференции но думаю они прошли не лучше состоявшейся в Лермонтово.

Я не был на третьей конференции, судить могу только со слов коллег, но хотелось бы вступиться за организацию 1й и 2й конференций- многие коллеги были на них, именно на них были решены ОЧЕНЬ СЕРЬЁЗНЫЕ вопросы существования НП МОД как такового, появилось сотрудничество и со многими - дружба. Ни одного замечания по качеству, дисциплине и полученным результатам тогда не было.....Это я не к спору, ни в коем случае не к коментариям по нынешней конференции, а всего лишь ностальгически по тем временам, когда все были единым целым.....С уважением

Виталий Климин

Private access level
Reaction score
г. Уфа, +7 (917) 45-91-995, tel:+7 (901) 81-71-911
Website
www.detective-kv.ru
Colleagues are a huge request !!! Who led the photo session of the conference, please drop the photos where I lit up, thanks in advance! Please send the photo to this address - detectivekv@gmail.com

Original message
Коллеги огромная просьба!!! Кто вел фотосессии конференции прошу скинуть фотографии где я засветился, заранее спасибо! Фото прошу отправлять вот на этот адрес - detectivekv@gmail.com

Владимир A.

Активный участник
Reaction score
г. Москва, ул. Введенского, д. 8. +7 (916) 171-0
Website
www.al-go.ru
Thank you very much for the meeting and organization. The assessment is excellent. New friends have appeared among colleagues. I think that further work will be fruitful. All the big greetings. AL-GO Moscow.

Original message
За встречу и организацию оромное спасибо.Оценка отлично.Появились новые друзья среди коллег.Думаю, что дальнейшаея работа будет плодотворной.Всем большой привет.АЛЬ-ГО Москва.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Many thanks to Mikhail Vladimirovich (Panda) !!!

Original message
Выражаю ОГРОМНУЮ благодарность Михаилу Владимировичу(Панда)!!!

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Website
burorus.com
Personally, I can say that the conference was a success! The only drawback that everyone already knows about is the rules and organization of the speeches themselves (it was certainly interesting, but it would be nice to see it in writing)! For the future, this moment needs to be planned more carefully. Regarding discipline, this is a second question, but also important, Andrei the poor wanted to collect everyone, I think this option will also need to be resolved more clearly and rigidly. Fun is fun, and conference is conference!

Original message
Лично я могу сказать что конференция прошла удачно! Единственный недочет, о котором и так все уже знают, это регламент и организация самих выступлений (было конечно интересно, но неплохо было бы это увидеть в письменном виде)! На будущее этот момент нужно более тщательно спланировать. По поводу дисциплины это вопрос второй но тоже важный, Андрей бедный захекался всех собирать, думаю этот вариант тоже нужно будет решить более четко и жестко. Веселье весельем, а конференция конференцией!

Краев Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
I join in gratitude to Mikhail and his team for the hard work that he voluntarily (for which he has a separate respect) took upon himself! Michael, thanks!
The only thing that causes outrage is the attitude of some participants to the official part of the conference. Colleagues, because nobody forcibly dragged anyone there. After all, our professional community will develop only through our JOINT efforts! .. But everything else was cool! I learned a lot and many, looked at private detective work from a new perspective and saw PROSPECT in this direction!
To organizers and participants THANKS!
PS - Oleg, do not take what happened as a personal insult. Pads are available at all events. Your topic is really interesting and I would like to hear it next year, because you have something else to tell!

Original message
Присоединяюсь к благодарностям Михаилу и его команде за тот тяжелый труд, который он добровольно (за что ему отдельный респект) взвалил на себя! Михаил, спасибо!
Единственное, что вызывает негодование, это отношение некоторых участников к официальной части конференции. Коллеги, ведь никто силком туда никого не тащил. Ведь наше профессиональное сообщество будет развиваться только нашими СОВМЕСТНЫМИ усилиями!.. А в остальном все было классно! Я многое и многих узнал, взглянул на частную детективную деятельность с новой стороны и увидел ПЕРСПЕКТИВУ в этом направлении!
Организаторам и участникам СПАСИБО!
P.S. - Олег, не стоит воспринимать происшедшее как личную обиду. Накладки бывают на всех мероприятиях. Твоя тема действительно интересна и я хотел бы услышать ее и в следующем году, ведь тебе есть еще что рассказать!
Reaction score
Website
www.
Детективное агентство. Санкт-Петербург. Аргус. said:
Aurora is not for sale)))

So it’s not for sale to you: the crew and the flag have already been removed from AURORA ... :(

Original message
Аврора не продается)))

Вот тебе и не продаётся: экипаж и флаг уже сняли с АВРОРЫ... :(

InfoPoisk

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.argys.org
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула. said:
Aurora is not for sale)))

So it’s not for sale to you: the crew and the flag have already been removed from AURORA ... :(

We insure)))

Original message
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула. said:
Аврора не продается)))

Вот тебе и не продаётся: экипаж и флаг уже сняли с АВРОРЫ... :(

Страхуемся)))