Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

RedBaron

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Good day.
Please tell me if it is possible to determine the IP address of a person in social. network classmates and find out his name and address at least. There is a link to one of his profiles, but this profile has recently been deleted. I would not write here, but it seems that this man got himself another profile in classmates and again sends all sorts of obscenities to my wife. Of course, the simplest thing we could do was send him to the black list, we did so, but he got himself another profile. The wife is very worried about all this.

If possible, I would like to discuss the details (cost, anonymity and reliability of the information provided)

Thank.

Original message
Доброго времени суток.
Подскажите пожалуйста возможно ли определить IP адрес человека в соц. сети Одноклассники и узнать его фио и адрес хотя бы. Есть ссылка на один его профиль, но этот профиль был недавно удален. Я бы не стал писать сюда, но похоже что этот человек завел себе ещё один профиль в одноклассниках и снова шлет всякие непристойности моей супруге. Конечно самое простое что мы могли сделать это отправить его в черный список, мы так и сделали но он вот, завел себе ещё один профиль. Супруга переживает сильно за все это.

Если возможно то хотелось бы обсудить детали (стоимость, анонимность и достоверность предоставленной информации)

Спасибо.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Good day.
Are You from Moscow?

Original message
Добрый день.
Вы из Москвы?

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Please respond Full Members from Moscow!
Sincerely, Matushkin Andrey.

Original message
Прошу откликнуться Действительных членов из Москвы!
С уважением, Матушкин Андрей.
М

Москва Детектив

Good day. There is nothing easier, in the settings to register, receive messages only from friends. Do not add strangers to your friends. Or approach this dramatically, delete the account.
Sincerely, Oleg Borisovich. Detective Agency Megre & Russia.
8 (985) 776-29-89

Original message
Добрый день. Нет ничего проще, в настройках прописать, сообщения получать только от друзей. Не добавлять себе в друзья незнакомых людей. Или подойти к этому кардинально, удалить аккаунт.
С уважением, Олег Борисович. Детективное агентство Мегрэ&Россия.
8(985)776-29-89

RedBaron

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. You can of course make some settings, you can delete the page at all in classmates, to the delight of this bully. But I did not write here for this. I would like to find out who this person is. Of course, I am ready to pay for these services, if they are theoretically possible.

The thing is that it seemed to me that my wife could know this person, so she began to worry, it would seem from such trifles, she simply tries not to show her mind. Maybe this is some old friend of hers. If he writes his messages so persistently, then I think that in principle he can easily find out her cell phone number (if he hasn’t already found out). I think for money, now you can find out anything you want. I did not say anything to my wife about trying to find out who this person is. Just wanted to play it safe, find out who it is, if possible.

Original message
Спасибо за совет. Можно конечно сделать какие-то настройки, можно удалить вообще страничку в одноклассниках, на радость этому хулигану. Но я написал здесь не для этого. Я хотел бы выяснить кто этот человек. Конечно я готов оплатить эти услуги, если они теоретически возможны.

Дело ещё в том, что мне показалось что моя супруга может знать этого человека, поэтому то она так и стала переживать, казалось бы из таких мелочей, просто старается не показывать виду. Может быть это какой-то её старый знакомый. Если он так настойчиво пишет свои сообщения, то ведь я думаю, что он в принципе может легко выяснить номер её сотового телефона (если он уже не выяснил). Ядумаю за деньги сейчас можно всё что угодно узнать. Супруге я не стал ничего говорить про то, что попытаюсь выяснить кто этот человек. Просто хотел бы перестраховаться, узнать кто это, если возможно.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
We are waiting for our Moscow colleagues.

Original message
Ждем и московских коллег.

RedBaron

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I looked on the internet. there are a lot of similar topics. Where people for any reason would like to know the IP address of any of the social networks. I can assume that you, dear detectives, can often address similar issues. Then I apologize for the routine and uninteresting request. Still, I would like to know if it is purely technically possible to find out the IP address of a classmate's user? After all, as far as I understand this information is only with the administration of this social network, rather than the numbers and data of the owners of mobile phones, who can know a significant number of employees of mobile operators and with whom it is much easier to make contact.

Sincerely, Mikhail.

Original message
Я посмотрел в интернете. подобных тем оказывается очень немало. Где люди по какой-либо причине хотели бы узнать Ip адрес кого-либо из соц сетей. Могу предположить что и вам, уважаемые детективы, частенько могут обращаться с подобными вопросами. Тогда прошу извинить меня за рутинную и неинтересную просьбу. Все-таки хотелось бы узнать, возможно ли чисто технически узнать ip адрес пользователя одноклассников? Ведь насколько я понимаю эта информация только лишь у администрации этой соц сети, нежели допустим номера и данные владельцев сотовых телефонов, которые могут знать значительное количество сотрудников сотовых операторов и с которыми гораздо легче установить контакт.

С уважением, Михаил.

ВАХТАНГ-ГРУЗИЯ

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Hello Michael.
I am an amateur in the field of computer, but I can advise you to contact professional computer programmers close to hackers. I think they can solve your question, but officially, in my opinion, hardly anyone will help. In some cases, it is even difficult for the state to identify such a criminal.
Regards Vakhtang.

Original message
Здравствуй Михаил.
Я дилетант в сфере компютера,но могу посоветовать обратится профессиональных програмистов-компютершиков, приближенных к хакерам. Думаю оны могут решить Ваш вопрос,а официально по моему врядлы кто поможет. В некоторых случаях даже государству трудно установить преступника такого рода.
С уважением Вахтанг.

Детективное агентство Искакова Д.М.

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iskakov.expert
Is it possible to find out the IP of a person in social Network Classmates?
It is possible to establish the subscriber’s IP only within the framework of a criminal case, and then only for serious crimes.
The mere "mortal" is not capable of it. You can try to write a request to the administration of the Odnoklassniki website and ask the administrator to inform IP under any pretext. And then through the Internet, establish the IP address provider and send him a request to establish the subscriber’s exit location, with an specification of his actual location and the name of the contract.

Original message
Возможно ли узнать IP человека в соц. сети Одноклассники?
Установить IP абонента установить можно только в рамках уголовного дела и то только по тяжким преступлениям.
Простому "смертному" это не под силам. Можно попробовать написать запрос в администрацию сайта "Однокласники" и попросить администратора сообщить IP под любым предлогом. А потом через интернет установить провайдера IP адреса и ему направить запрос на установление место выхода абонента, с уточнением его фактического нахождения и на какое имя оформлен договор.
Last edited by a moderator: